Biden: ‘We misread how bad the economy was’

Its nice to throw out that this guy is #2 in the nation, since the board right now is on its latest Sarah frenzy.

Its like watching Rome burn while they fiddle, they ignore how bad the current admin has been fucking up and spend endless amounts of time worrying about what some governor is doing.

Its nice to throw out that this guy is #2 in the nation, since the board right now is on its latest Sarah frenzy.

Its like watching Rome burn while they fiddle, they ignore how bad the current admin has been fucking up and spend endless amounts of time worrying about what some governor is doing.
Did he happen to mention that they inherited all of this?

Lets take a look at that lib chain of command.

#1 Barack Ofumbler.
#2 Joe Gaffetastic Biiden
#3 The crypt Keeper

Who is next up?

Let me take a guess.

obama-bow.jpg

It's easier to obscure the mess that they help create in Washington DC.

Its funny you mention inheriting it, I caught Steny hoyer and John Boener on FOX news sunday, Steny made the comment that they 'inherited' it a number of times, even though the Dems controlled BOTH houses for three years! :lol:

Its quite common.

The left doesn't want to talk about Obama breaking his campaign promises and infectual governing, so they fixate on an old sucessful thing, ripping Sarah Palin.

I noticed the thread about her resigning was filled with gleeful posts hoping she has a coming scandal, and was over 300+ posts.

If only they cared to confront Obama about his immense and dangerous spending with the verve they show in attacking Palin.

Its funny you mention inheriting it, I caught Steny hoyer and John Boener on FOX news sunday, Steny made the comment that they 'inherited' it a number of times, even though the Dems controlled BOTH houses for three years! :lol:

But I thought Fox was a conservative talking point machine?

No. What they inherited was a strong economy in '06 and proceeded to fuck it up.

Libs listen to Obama speak, they get that glazed look on their face and forget that they were i n charge since '06.

No. What they inherited was a strong economy in '06 and proceeded to fuck it up.

Libs listen to Obama speak, they get that glazed look on their face and forget that they were i n charge since '06.
Steny kept evading the fact the stimulous has not worked, claiming it will someday.

On the other had he kept interupting Boener when John made comments that the GoP had created jobs, with comments that 'we' did better 'under Clinton' which seemed to me that Steny is still fighting the 1990s battles and hasn't yet realized the damage he has supported with Obama.

No shit sherlock.

The rest of his comments are also amusing, I really liked the one about ignoring North Korea in the hopes they will go away.

Another fun was he wants to send the Army back to iraq as needed.

Biden: ‘We misread how bad the economy was’ - White House- msnbc.com

The old saying about people getting the gov they deserve seems to be in overdrive now.

The only thing I like about Biden is that sometimes he says something that is true. Of course, the Obama spin-machine usually has to go into overdrive to explain this sudden outburst of 'truth' because he was not authorized to say it. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Steny kept evading the fact the stimulous has not worked, claiming it will someday.

On the other had he kept interupting Boener when John made comments that the GoP had created jobs, with comments that 'we' did better 'under Clinton' which seemed to me that Steny is still fighting the 1990s battles and hasn't yet realized the damage he has supported with Obama.

:lol:
That's actually pretty damn funny! Typical. but funny.

Okay. In January 2007 the newly elected democrats took office and gave democrats a majority in both houses of Congress. Our present economuc situtation began in the December 2007. What sweeping policy did the democratic congress enact that resulted in economic meltdown within an 11 month period? What would republicans have done differently?

Okay. In January 2007 the newly elected democrats took office and gave democrats a majority in both houses of Congress. Our present economuc situtation began in the December 2007. What sweeping policy did the democratic congress enact that resulted in economic meltdown within an 11 month period? What would republicans have done differently?
you mean they didnt do anything for 11 months?

Its quite common.

The left doesn't want to talk about Obama breaking his campaign promises and infectual governing, so they fixate on an old sucessful thing, ripping Sarah Palin.

I noticed the thread about her resigning was filled with gleeful posts hoping she has a coming scandal, and was over 300+ posts.

If only they cared to confront Obama about his immense and dangerous spending with the verve they show in attacking Palin.
Funny how ignoring the presidential failure is all the rage and at the same time speculating about a non-vicepresident is so important to them.
And that's not funny haha, but funny odd.

Biden: ‘We misread how bad the economy was’

Regardless of what party you are from or which one is in charge its your job to know!
They all play the blame game ..

Funny we knew how bad it was and that it was going to get worse what a bunch of buffoons we have in office.

Just about everything that they could do to hurt her that was legal and possibly not.
I think they spend more time smearing and blaming than they do their jobs. We would be fired or brought up on charges!

you mean they didnt do anything for 11 months?

No. I mean what specific policies enacted by the democrats "fucked up" the so called "strong economy" that they inherited in January 2007.

Are the housing bubble bursting, which started before the democrats took office, and the credit crisis really products of a democratic congress?

You think that governor was in on the plot to obscure the mess to save Obama's bacon, do you?

Awfully nice of him given his political affiliation, don't you think?

Forum List

Back