Where are the Liberals on this board?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
As the Vice President admits what we already knew that the Dems did not know what they were talking about in regards the economy and the stimulus package, where are the Libs that have been INSISTING all was fine?

While Obama created a budget so bloated as to be ignorant as hell, and now we are borrowing 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends, where are those libs that whined and cried about Bush and deficit spending? Or are you still going to resort to the tired old calim that while we are spending 3 times as much as Bush ever spent it is good cause it is spent in the US?

Where is Jillian? Not a single thread that has shown the current administration tanking as had a single comment from our Liberal lawyer that INSISTED Obama was the savior.

They are still whining and crying about Bush.............................and Palin! :eusa_whistle:

Where are the Liberals on this board?

I saw them go this way:

$gaybar_497.jpg

I consider myself an independent individual. I lean to the left on several topics but I lean strongly to the right on others. With respect to the way Obama is handling the economy, I’m leery of the huge bailouts that big business is getting.

I consider myself an independent individual. I lean to the left on several topics but I lean strongly to the right on others. With respect to the way Obama is handling the economy, I’m leery of the huge bailouts that big business is getting.

Only "leery" ??? Way to commit yourself there, Matts ! :lol:

As the Vice President admits what we already knew that the Dems did not know what they were talking about in regards the economy and the stimulus package, where are the Libs that have been INSISTING all was fine?

While Obama created a budget so bloated as to be ignorant as hell, and now we are borrowing 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends, where are those libs that whined and cried about Bush and deficit spending? Or are you still going to resort to the tired old calim that while we are spending 3 times as much as Bush ever spent it is good cause it is spent in the US?

Where is Jillian? Not a single thread that has shown the current administration tanking as had a single comment from our Liberal lawyer that INSISTED Obama was the savior.

How long before the Dems propose stim II?

The House's No. 2 Democrat said Sunday that he is not satisfied with the results of the stimulus so far, but it's too soon to consider a second package since not all of the $787 billion has been released yet.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said the Obama administration inherited an economy that saw 2 million jobs lost in the three months before President Obama took office.

He said only 130 days have passed since the stimulus was enacted and it needs more time to work.

"I don't think anybody can honestly say that we're satisfied with the results so far of the stimulus. But we believe the stimulus was absolutely essential," Hoyer said on "FOX News Sunday."

"We have to get the money that is already in the stimulus bill out, and we're looking at that. ... We certainly want to see how this develops over the next few months."

Obama said last week that the recovery act was designed to make sure that local districts didn't lay off teachers, firefighters, police officers and others, and the stimulus has succeeded in that.

But House Minority Leader John Boehner said the president had pledged to stop unemployment before it rose above 8 percent. Last week, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said the jobless rate is now 9.5 percent, with more than 14 million people out of work.

Hoyer: Stimulus Slow to Create Jobs, But Time is Not Ripe for New Package - Political News - FOXNews.com

...Where is Jillian? Not a single thread that has shown the current administration tanking as had a single comment from our Liberal lawyer that INSISTED Obama was the savior.

I last saw her at my topic trying to insult me http://www.usmessageboard.com/1319347-post148.html

I haven't seen her since :eusa_angel:

I'm sorry, love, I wasn't trying to insult you.... simply speaking truth. I know that confuses the nutters... so sorry.

As for where i was... vacation was lovely... thanks.

The board liberals are so patriotic we extended the 4th of July another day.

...Where is Jillian? Not a single thread that has shown the current administration tanking as had a single comment from our Liberal lawyer that INSISTED Obama was the savior.

I last saw her at my topic trying to insult me http://www.usmessageboard.com/1319347-post148.html

I haven't seen her since :eusa_angel:

I'm sorry, love, I wasn't trying to insult you.... simply speaking truth. I know that confuses the nutters... so sorry.

As for where i was... vacation was lovely... thanks.

welcome back Jill....:razz:

We're busy railing at the Prez because Paul Krugman was right, not con idiots.

So far Paul Krugman hasn't been right about anything. If you want a Nobel laureate that knew what they were talking about try Friedrich von Hayek.

How long before the Dems propose stim II?

The House's No. 2 Democrat said Sunday that he is not satisfied with the results of the stimulus so far, but it's too soon to consider a second package since not all of the $787 billion has been released yet.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said the Obama administration inherited an economy that saw 2 million jobs lost in the three months before President Obama took office.

He said only 130 days have passed since the stimulus was enacted and it needs more time to work.

"I don't think anybody can honestly say that we're satisfied with the results so far of the stimulus. But we believe the stimulus was absolutely essential," Hoyer said on "FOX News Sunday."

"We have to get the money that is already in the stimulus bill out, and we're looking at that. ... We certainly want to see how this develops over the next few months."

Obama said last week that the recovery act was designed to make sure that local districts didn't lay off teachers, firefighters, police officers and others, and the stimulus has succeeded in that.

But House Minority Leader John Boehner said the president had pledged to stop unemployment before it rose above 8 percent. Last week, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said the jobless rate is now 9.5 percent, with more than 14 million people out of work.

Hoyer: Stimulus Slow to Create Jobs, But Time is Not Ripe for New Package - Political News - FOXNews.com

If they wanted a stimulus that would've worked, they should have given everyone buying a new car a $5000 tax credit.

Forum List

Back