Where are Obama and Holder ???this shit is getting out of control

They wont do shit..........its a win-win for them. Lucky for me, Mr Mossberg ensures that if any of the bullshit comes to my door, the bullshit is over right quick!!!:D:D:D

MossBerg500C_Alby3D.jpg

So I dont give a shit one way or another.:welcome:

Can that hit the guy on the roof across the street from your house?

Not a chance............but it'll take a whole face off at 30 paces and blow a leg clean off at 20 paces. In other words, the guy on the roof best stay put!!:up: Let my next door neighbor who is a sherrif take him off the roof with one of 10 or 11 weapons he has.:D

That's what Obama wants! (Sharpton, Holder, Wright, jesse jackson). They want to do to America what they did to Zimbabwe and South Africa. Utter failer, but it seems they never learn or don't have the ability to learn...Patheric.

They hate whites with every ounce of their souls. Sadly, many blacks feel the same way. Why can't they be civilized? To many murders, rapes and too much pain. Why, do they want to destroy civilization? Instead of working with whites and building this nation together...They wish to destroy it.

It's payback for slavery and taking the Jeffersons off the air.

Every race practiced slavery...Whites, blacks, arabs, Asians it was what most of the worlds economy was based on. Blacks sold their own kind to the slave trade. Was it wrong, you bet, but Whites were the ones that led the affords to END slavery(outlawing it). No thank you for that! Just a big old fuck you. Who wants to bet that if whites didn't end it that it would be still practiced throughout most of the world? The only place on earth that still practices it are africans in africa. Just watch cnn a few weeks ago!

Is it really worth destroying civilization over? That isn't logical mindset.
But the white race took it even farther then slavery,after slavery came the lynchings,jim crow and a bunch of other shat.How long do you think Black people are going to take this crap you are putting forth without coming back with force you will understand. As for the President he doesn't have to do anything,as this is only one state.
You people doing all the rapping about what you are going to do if it comes your way will probably be found hiding under your sofa crying for your "momma".LOL

That's what Obama wants! (Sharpton, Holder, Wright, jesse jackson). They want to do to America what they did to Zimbabwe and South Africa. Utter failer, but it seems they never learn or don't have the ability to learn...Patheric.

They hate whites with every ounce of their souls. Sadly, many blacks feel the same way. Why can't they be civilized? To many murders, rapes and too much pain. Why, do they want to destroy civilization? Instead of working with whites and building this nation together...They wish to destroy it.

Every race practiced slavery...Whites, blacks, arabs, Asians it was what most of the worlds economy was based on. Blacks sold their own kind to the slave trade. Was it wrong, you bet, but Whites were the ones that led the affords to END slavery(outlawing it). No thank you for that! Just a big old fuck you. Who wants to bet that if whites didn't end it that it would be still practiced throughout most of the world? The only place on earth that still practices it are africans in africa. Just watch cnn a few weeks ago!

Is it really worth destroying civilization over? That isn't logical mindset.

Village Idiot Simpleton have you ever heard of They Were White and They Were Slaves. The untold history of the enslavement of whties in early America by Michael Hoffman.:confused:

Who ended apartheid is south africa bitch?

Seems like no matter what they try they just can't get the white supremacists to kick off the race war, so they've turned to black supremacists.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2:

There's what? Like 10 people in the "New" black panther party?

And several of them need canes to walk.

Pretty sure they are not really all that dangerous.

Black on white rapes,there's no rape those white girls were giving it up faster then you could pee in a cup.Those white girls dream about giving it up to Black men,and boys.white women are freaky deakies.

Seems like no matter what they try they just can't get the white supremacists to kick off the race war, so they've turned to black supremacists.

Of course...The last things any sane white wants is WAR, but blacks thrive on violence! I just want our laws to be followed and to live within a civilized society.
Has nothing to do with race, and all to do about taught culture. There are many little groups of white hate that would love to go ballistic. Problem is, the FBI and ATF among others have them firmly under wraps 90% of the time, and that's a good thing... unless you want to start civil strife. Secondly, their brand of hate ain't really that popular with the rest of the nation they'd care to have follow them and they get ignored.

On the other hand, black supremacist groups are being ignored for the most part, and even encouraged by the race baiting industry. This admin has shown an unwillingness to curb or even give more than a gentle chiding to any activity these groups do, and even less in investigating them. Kinda the inverse of Alabama in 1935 almost.

Of course...The last things any sane white wants is WAR, but blacks thrive on violence! I just want our laws to be followed and to live within a civilized society.
Has nothing to do with race, and all to do about taught culture. There are many little groups of white hate that would love to go ballistic. Problem is, the FBI and ATF among others have them firmly under wraps 90% of the time, and that's a good thing... unless you want to start civil strife. Secondly, their brand of hate ain't really that popular with the rest of the nation they'd care to have follow them and they get ignored.

On the other hand, black supremacist groups are being ignored for the most part, and even encouraged by the race baiting industry. This admin has shown an unwillingness to curb or even give more than a gentle chiding to any activity these groups do, and even less in investigating them. Kinda the inverse of Alabama in 1935 almost.

Well, look at africa then compare that to Europe. Notice anything different? I'm sure(I know) there are whites that are violent and do bad things towards society, but blacks appear to have 10 times as many of those types. Killing, raping and destroying is wrong no matter. I just don't honestly understand how you can't see the difference.

Obama is a black supremacist as is holder...It isn't any wonder that he is fueling the flame of rage.

Last edited:

Well, look at africa then compare that to Europe. Notice anything different? I'm sure(I know) there are whites that are violent and do bad things towards society, but blacks appear to have 10 times as many of those types. Killing, raping and destroying is wrong no matter. I just don't honestly understand how you can't see the difference.

Obama is a black supremacist as is holder...It isn't any wonder that he is fueling the flame of rage.
:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back