Louis CK on being White

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

This is why when white people cry about being called a "cracker" I laugh to myself and say "Is that it?" :lol:

As Bill Gates called it, "ovarian bingo". My jaw hangs when I hear white people whine about being discriminated against.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm a little bitch who can't accomplish anything so i'll blame skin color. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Too bad jews and Scottish and irish had it much worse in the course of history than blacks have had it in the US. But hey. Time to get over it and accomplish the things their ancestors gave them the opportunity to accomplish. Christ. Fuckin pussies.

Last edited:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm a little bitch who can't accomplish anything so i'll blame skin color. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Too bad jews and Scottish and irish had it much worse in the course of history than blacks have had it in the US. But hey. Time to get over it and accomplish the things their ancestors gave them the opportunity to accomplish. Christ. Fuckin pussies.

"Much worse"? Than Jews and Scots? Jews have a pretty poor history of being tolerated, accepted, and integrated. But Scots? Are you fucking serious?

In the 20th century, how many Scottish communities were redlined? How many Scots were turned away from voting booths? How many Scots were attacked by police dogs and firehoses? How many Scots were turned away from lunch counters, public schools, public swimming pools, and places to pee?

The Irish often claim to be MOPEs (Most Oppressed People Ever), but that claim pales in light of African Americans.

"Much worse"? Than Jews and Scots? Jews have a pretty poor history of being tolerated, accepted, and integrated. But Scots? Are you fucking serious?

In the 20th century, how many Scottish communities were redlined? How many Scots were turned away from voting booths? How many Scots were attacked by police dogs and firehoses? How many Scots were turned away from lunch counters, public schools, public swimming pools, and places to pee?

The Irish often claim to be MOPEs (Most Oppressed People Ever), but that claim pales in light of African Americans.

So history is only the 20th century? I had no idea the dawn of man kind was 1900. I learned something new today.

So history is only the 20th century? I had no idea the dawn of man kind was 1900. I learned something new today.

OK, we can go back further.

If you want to go back to the dawn of man, homo erectus. We're all the same race.

So why do we have a legacy of several hundred years, trying to make African-Americans less? Why would one human being, who decided to go west rather than north be any less to you?

Even native americans had it much worse than african americans in the course of US history. Which is the only history you care about apparently. Where's the outrage?

As trailer park whites about white privilege. Ask Zimmerman about white privilege (even though he's really a Jew Hispanic). Just because whites aren't stupid and ugly, like some groups, doesn't mean that discrimination against them is right.

Any black who isn't a n- should laugh at being called a n-. But, pretending to be terribly offended is part of the African shakedown racket.

This white comedian has to bend the truth (e.g. about whites deserving being punished), because if he joked about the full truth, his career would be ended.

I wish I were white. I'm German and Polish though and easily mistaken as Mexican.

Even native americans had it much worse than african americans in the course of US history. Which is the only history you care about apparently. Where's the outrage?

I've my share of outrage in our history dealing with Native Americans. "Trail of Tears", from the scumbag Southern Founders, embedded in our 11th Amendment is a disgrace to original Constitution and Declaration of Independence. What's your point? Tell me about the poor oppression of Scots, which was your point. Didn't most Scots get a free ride when the constitution prohibited indentured servants, but allowed all out human bondage?

As trailer park whites about white privilege. Ask Zimmerman about white privilege (even though he's really a Jew Hispanic). Just because whites aren't stupid and ugly, like some groups, doesn't mean that discrimination against them is right.

Any black who isn't a n- should laugh at being called a n-. But, pretending to be terribly offended is part of the African shakedown racket.

This white comedian has to bend the truth (e.g. about whites deserving being punished), because if he joked about the full truth, his career would be ended.

Ugliness comes from the heart and soul. If I were you, I wouldn't try out for any of those runway reality game shows.

White, trailer park meth heads, IMHO are pretty butt ugly.

"Ulrich B. Phillips, Life and Labor in the Old South explain that white enslavement was crucial to the development of the Negro slave system. The system set up for the white slaves governed, organized and controlled the system for the black slaves. Black slaves were “late comers fitted into a system already developed.” Pp 25-26. John Pory declared in 1619, “white slaves are our principle wealth.”

The above quotations from various authors are just the tip of the iceberg on the white slave trade of the Americas. People from the British Isles were kidnapped, put in chains and crammed into ships that transported hundreds of them at a time. Their destination was Virginia Boston, New York, Barbados and the West Indies. The white slaves were treated the same or worse than the black slave. The white slave did not fetch a good price at the auction blocks. Bridenbaugh wrote in his accounting on page 118, having paid a bigger price for the Negro, the planters treated the black better than they did their “Christian” white servant. Even the Negroes recognized this and did not hesitate to show their contempt for those white men who, they could see, were worse off than themselves.

Governments have allowed this part of American and British history to be swallowed up. The contemptible black slavery has taken a grip on people associated with American History. Yet, no one will tell of these accountings that are well established on to the middle 1800’s.

Slavery is not something to be proud of but it is a fact that happened to every country, kingdom and empire that has been on this earth. Each of us needs to search our hearts and find the answer to stop racial hatred. One place to begin; realize that the black race was not the only race in the last 400 years that was in bondage."

Ugliness comes from the heart and soul. If I were you, I wouldn't try out for any of those runway reality game shows.

White, trailer park meth heads, IMHO are pretty butt ugly.

Yes! you are pretty butt ugly, indeed.

Slavery is not something to be proud of but it is a fact that happened to every country, kingdom and empire that has been on this earth. Each of us needs to search our hearts and find the answer to stop racial hatred. One place to begin; realize that the black race was not the only race in the last 400 years that was in bondage."

How many slaved built the wealthiest most powerful country in the history of the world?

^^

This is your brain on no rebuttal

My jaw hangs when I hear white people whine about being discriminated against.

Good. Easier to break it that way.

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

Forum List

Back