Louis CK on being White

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by ClosedCaption, Apr 9, 2012.

1. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,155
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

This is why when white people cry about being called a "cracker" I laugh to myself and say "Is that it?" :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    As Bill Gates called it, "ovarian bingo". My jaw hangs when I hear white people whine about being discriminated against.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Leweman

Leweman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm a little bitch who can't accomplish anything so i'll blame skin color. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Too bad jews and Scottish and irish had it much worse in the course of history than blacks have had it in the US. But hey. Time to get over it and accomplish the things their ancestors gave them the opportunity to accomplish. Christ. Fuckin pussies.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  4. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    "Much worse"? Than Jews and Scots? Jews have a pretty poor history of being tolerated, accepted, and integrated. But Scots? Are you fucking serious?

In the 20th century, how many Scottish communities were redlined? How many Scots were turned away from voting booths? How many Scots were attacked by police dogs and firehoses? How many Scots were turned away from lunch counters, public schools, public swimming pools, and places to pee?

The Irish often claim to be MOPEs (Most Oppressed People Ever), but that claim pales in light of African Americans.

5. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,473
    So history is only the 20th century? I had no idea the dawn of man kind was 1900. I learned something new today.

6. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    OK, we can go back further.

If you want to go back to the dawn of man, homo erectus. We're all the same race.

So why do we have a legacy of several hundred years, trying to make African-Americans less? Why would one human being, who decided to go west rather than north be any less to you?

7. Leweman

Leweman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    Even native americans had it much worse than african americans in the course of US history. Which is the only history you care about apparently. Where's the outrage?

8. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    As trailer park whites about white privilege. Ask Zimmerman about white privilege (even though he's really a Jew Hispanic). Just because whites aren't stupid and ugly, like some groups, doesn't mean that discrimination against them is right.

Any black who isn't a n- should laugh at being called a n-. But, pretending to be terribly offended is part of the African shakedown racket.

This white comedian has to bend the truth (e.g. about whites deserving being punished), because if he joked about the full truth, his career would be ended.

9. Leweman

Leweman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    I wish I were white. I'm German and Polish though and easily mistaken as Mexican.

10. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    I've my share of outrage in our history dealing with Native Americans. "Trail of Tears", from the scumbag Southern Founders, embedded in our 11th Amendment is a disgrace to original Constitution and Declaration of Independence. What's your point? Tell me about the poor oppression of Scots, which was your point. Didn't most Scots get a free ride when the constitution prohibited indentured servants, but allowed all out human bondage?