"When You're Used to Privilege Equity Feels Like Oppression"

Marc is a race baiter. 100%. As are you. Sorry about the truth. I know it hurts.

“race-baiting,” a phrase used against those who dare to speak candidly about racism in America
https://splinternews.com/if-youre-confused-about-what-race-baiting-is-heres-a-b-1793848630

Race Baiting is the new term being used by, what is considered to be right-wing media outlets – for anyone that brings up Race. It’s a negative term, at least the way it’s used. Basically what they are saying is that People are forcing them to Talk about Racism and how it impacts black people in America.

The Race Baiting Card And What It Really Means To Racists

th

The truth is why you're crying about race baiting.
You are right, they should just call you racists and stop being nice.

Equality is inequality to many liberals. They STILL bitch about women’s and POC’s rights when both groups are considered completely equal under the law. Minorities having MORE power than the majority is true equality to the left.

This is just what I’ve noticed. If you disagree please try and prove me wrong. When qualified white people are passed on for a job or place in college bc the institution needed to have a POC fill the spot yet you STILL whine about inequality, well I think that speaks for itself.
I agree. Even Pocahontas was recruited for a job because she's an Injun.

Forum List

Back