"When You're Used to Privilege Equity Feels Like Oppression"

White racism pays well doesn't it?

How is me owning my own business racism? You race baiting fool?

Another person here mentioned they had a job and you said race baiting plays well. How is a job race baiting mental midget?

Find it.

No.

Then STFU

How is me owning my own business racism? You race baiting fool?

Another person here mentioned they had a job and you said race baiting plays well. How is a job race baiting mental midget?

Find it.

No.

Then STFU

Yep. Marc is a race baiter as are you. I 100% stand behind that.

Find it.

No.

Then STFU

Don't you have work to do?

You know...a J.O.B.?!?!?

I run my own business. You?
I have a job.

Race Baiting pays well?

Marc is a race baiter. 100%. As are you. Sorry about the truth. I know it hurts.

“race-baiting,” a phrase used against those who dare to speak candidly about racism in America
https://splinternews.com/if-youre-confused-about-what-race-baiting-is-heres-a-b-1793848630

Race Baiting is the new term being used by, what is considered to be right-wing media outlets – for anyone that brings up Race. It’s a negative term, at least the way it’s used. Basically what they are saying is that People are forcing them to Talk about Racism and how it impacts black people in America.

The Race Baiting Card And What It Really Means To Racists

th

The truth is why you're crying about race baiting.

Marc is a race baiter. 100%. As are you. Sorry about the truth. I know it hurts.

“race-baiting,” a phrase used against those who dare to speak candidly about racism in America
https://splinternews.com/if-youre-confused-about-what-race-baiting-is-heres-a-b-1793848630

Race Baiting is the new term being used by, what is considered to be right-wing media outlets – for anyone that brings up Race. It’s a negative term, at least the way it’s used. Basically what they are saying is that People are forcing them to Talk about Racism and how it impacts black people in America.

th

Look at my signature. That is not true at all. Stop whining.

Find it.

No.

Then STFU

Yep. Marc is a race baiter as are you. I 100% stand behind that.

You're nobody with no credibility.

th

Look at my signature. That is not true at all. Stop whining.

That was your post.

Then why do you waste your time speaking to me on these boards? Go find some influential people.

Because I had the free time today to do so.

Then why do you waste your time speaking to me on these boards? Go find some influential people.

Because I had the free time today to do so.

I am glad. Maybe go for a jog? This is a not a good use of your time.

Wahhhh wahhh wahhhh America is so racist we may never have a black man as President wahhhh wahhh wahhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh wahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh

Personally, I engage w/you in a similar manner as a kitten does to a mouse...for fun and out of curiosity.

main-qimg-1580158086e37b79d6ac462a703e64af-c

But as you already know, it ultimately ends in only one way...CHOMP!!!!

main-qimg-378f19c2ff6fe19ca05d6387aa5141dc-c

Personally, I engage w/you in a similar manner as a kitten does to a mouse...

But as you already know, it ultimately ends in only one way...

I am cat? Cool. Since you always cry that you are oppressed and the minority. I am the predator and you are the prey.

Game Show

Sure we had a black President, but America is so racist we may never have a black __________

98% of NBA owners are white. 53% of the head coaches are white and 64% of NBA office staff is white, and 74% of the players are black.

Owners, coaches and office staff have a much longer shelf life than players.

You just may have a point.

And the players make more than all of them by a wide margin. So the low paying jobs go to whites? You just made my point.

You obviously know nothing about how professional sports franchises earn and distribute money. Most of which the owners on average take home.

Owners of NBA teams report earnings around $12-30 million per season year. This is taking home money from $100 million once all the taxes and fees are added up. ... It is safe to say that owners make a great deal of money.

The average NBA player will make $24.7 million in his career. That is based on an average salary of $5.2 million and an average career length of 4.8 years

4.8 years is not anywhere near the length of the average career in any field.

Players have to enter the league with an exit plan.

98% of NBA owners are white. 53% of the head coaches are white and 64% of NBA office staff is white, and 74% of the players are black.

And the players make more than all of them by a wide margin. So the low paying jobs go to whites? You just made my point.

You obviously know nothing about how professional sports franchises earn money. Most of which the owners on average take home.

Owners of NBA teams report earnings around $12-30 million per season year. This is taking home money from $100 million once all the taxes and fees are added up. ... It is safe to say that owners make a great deal of money.

The average NBA player will make $24.7 million in his career. That is based on an average salary of $5.2 million and an average career length of 4.8 years.

The average NBA head coach earns about 5.0 million per season and has a career average of about 5 seasons, and a much better opportunity to move into a front office job after coaching.

Don't know anything? Learn to speak English. I was talking about employees not owners. False equivalency. Try again. Dummy. Are you also including endorsements that office staff do not get? Perks? Such as meal money on road trips? Free healthcare? STFU. You're embarrassing yourself.

I write and understand English better than you do. And, no you don't know anything.

You very clearly stated that players earn more than everyone else in the organization. It's a little late to walk back your stupid statement, so STFU.

And just to straighten you out properly. I presented the percentage of players, owners, coaches and office staff....and your exact response was:

"And the players make more than all of them by a wide margin"

Dumbass.

LMAO --- owners don't take a salary. So I am right. Players make more by a wide margin. You're so dumb.

You obviously know nothing about how professional sports franchises earn and distribute money. Most of which the owners on average take home.

The average NBA player will make $24.7 million in his career. That is based on an average salary of $5.2 million and an average career length of 4.8 years

4.8 years is not anywhere near the length of the average career in any field.

Players have to enter the league with an exit plan.

You obviously know nothing about how professional sports franchises earn money. Most of which the owners on average take home.

The average NBA player will make $24.7 million in his career. That is based on an average salary of $5.2 million and an average career length of 4.8 years.

The average NBA head coach earns about 5.0 million per season and has a career average of about 5 seasons, and a much better opportunity to move into a front office job after coaching.

Don't know anything? Learn to speak English. I was talking about employees not owners. False equivalency. Try again. Dummy. Are you also including endorsements that office staff do not get? Perks? Such as meal money on road trips? Free healthcare? STFU. You're embarrassing yourself.

I write and understand English better than you do. And, no you don't know anything.

You very clearly stated that players earn more than everyone else in the organization. It's a little late to walk back your stupid statement, so STFU.

And just to straighten you out properly. I presented the percentage of players, owners, coaches and office staff....and your exact response was:

"And the players make more than all of them by a wide margin"

Dumbass.

LMAO --- owners don't take a salary. So I am right. Players make more by a wide margin. You're so dumb.
Earnings are earnings, whether they be through base salary, bonuses, stock options, endorsements or commercials.

Of course owners do not take a salary. The common denominator here, you dunce, is that if you are a law abiding citizen, ALL earnings should be reported to the IRS as taxable income.

It was never specified by you in your stupid blanket statement,

("The players make more than all of them by a wide margin")
that you were only referring to "salaries".

In my own field, before I retired there were many years that what I earned in bonuses and stock options was equal to what my base salary was, but all of it was counted as "what I earned" within a given year.

So stop attempting to redefine your statement after the fact.

Last edited:
New study finds that whites feel, and have felt, that when things get equal, they're under oppression.

In other words, the more blacks better themselves, the more whites feels like their losing something.

And that that had a lot to do w/how Trump came to power.

Check out this discussion w/the individual who conducted the study...

Curious to know what you good folks think about this new finding.

I thought about your article the other day because I heard this exchange in a T.V. show where several entities within a larger organization were told they had to reduce their spending because their budgets were being reduced:

Person 1: "It feels like we're being targeted"
Person 2: "You're not being targeted, you're just no longer being favored"​

that's it's just more racists hatred and division from the left.

we've run down the list of bullshit that minorities get and how they get to leap frog better qualified whites and Asians

hundreds, maybe thousands of times.

but racists don't care, they want their revenge, and they suck up bs like this like it's gospel from the lord himself.
tenor.gif

#CLASSIC #LOLGOP
typical empty racist reply to the facts.

haters gunna hate, cradle to the grave

Personally, I engage w/you in a similar manner as a kitten does to a mouse...for fun and out of curiosity.

But as you already know, it ultimately ends in only one way...CHOMP!!!!

You are projecting your inferiority again.

Forum List

Back