When you meet Jesus, and you ask him "Why is there so much evil in the world?" He will answer...

...with a question.

"What did you do about it?"

...and I will respond, "What did YOU do about it?"

And for that, we will probably go to hell. . .

Oh well.

Thanks OK with me, if I can avoid eternity with Jerry Falwell.

who's we, for that one it will be either or and whether the phony righteous will get what "they" deserve.

"We" is me and anyone else who dare ask God to his face what he did to stop abortion and to dare suggest that he could have and SHOULD have done more. . .

All, assuming that any of us ever to get raise those points in the first place.

Derp.

My primary concern is abortion.

The fact that we Americans, all 326 million of us, have stood by and allowed over 59 million babies to be aborted in our own neighborhoods, while we go about our lives, working, watching TV, eating, drinking, sleeping, fucking, is an offense to God that I the only explanation he has not destroyed our nation is because of his infinite mercy.

That's why I fight abortion, because I don't want to be swept away in a judgment that dooms us all. Maybe if I can do something, anything, just fight on this board, God will have mercy on me.

If there is a God, he already knows how much I have done to fight abortion.

I sure could use his help but generally, I try to keep religion out of it as much as possible.
HE will say to you: You did much to make women suffer in your for a fertilized egg.

But you did nothing for born babies and children. You did nothing for struggling families. You forced your views on others who were already downtrodden. And you did it in my name. Go directly to Hell. You get no blessing from me. I am not the God of suffering you make me out to be. You did Satan's work. Spend your time with him. He is your God now.

My primary concern is abortion.

The fact that we Americans, all 326 million of us, have stood by and allowed over 59 million babies to be aborted in our own neighborhoods, while we go about our lives, working, watching TV, eating, drinking, sleeping, fucking, is an offense to God that I the only explanation he has not destroyed our nation is because of his infinite mercy.

That's why I fight abortion, because I don't want to be swept away in a judgment that dooms us all. Maybe if I can do something, anything, just fight on this board, God will have mercy on me.

If there is a God, he already knows how much I have done to fight abortion.

I sure could use his help but generally, I try to keep religion out of it as much as possible.
HE will say to you: You did much to make women suffer in your for a fertilized egg.

But you did nothing for born babies and children. You did nothing for struggling families. You forced your views on others who were already downtrodden. And you did it in my name. Go directly to Hell. You get no blessing from me. I am not the God of suffering you make me out to be. You did Satan's work. Spend your time with him. He is your God now.

I don't do shit in "gods" name, fucktard. You just can't get that through your fucktarded head. . . I understand.

Furthermore, I do plenty to support the same laws to protect children against abuse and neglect AFTER they are born. . . Its the same laws that I fight for prior to their births.

The children are all the same children. Their legal rights and protections should be the same too.

Last edited:
If there were evidence, you could use it to compel anyone. That's what evidence is and what it does. There is no evidence, you have no evidence, and you are not using the word "evidence" correctly. And I think you know this, which is why you feel you have to wrap your goofy claim in a blanket of pretty word salads.

There's no evidence that people who blindly allow irrational beliefs a place in their head become screwed up in the head and lose the ability to think rationally? No evidence that many people never recover and spend the rest of their days mentally ill to one degree or another saying and doing stupid things that injure themselves and the people they claim to love?

Really?

Have you ever had a rational conversation with anyone who professes irrational beliefs?

There's no evidence that people who are more discriminating about what they introduce into their thoughts lead saner and more fruitful lives and are more honorable and truthful than those who are not?

baloney.

If you can see, the evidence is everywhere you look.

People either struggle to become and remain sane in this crazy world or they lose their minds.

People who make compromises with their honesty, values, and ethics end up without any.

In every place, at every job, in every school and on every street in every city every day of every year in every nation there is always someone lurking in the shadows actively seeking to take advantage of the gullible and the cowardly, their victims like piles of unburied corpses all over the landscape.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

What more evidence do you need other than what is presently by, conforms to, and is confirmed by reality?

What more evidence do you need other that what you have seen with your own eyes for your entire life?
If there were evidence, you could use it to compel anyone. That's what evidence is and what it does. There is no evidence, you have no evidence, and you are not using the word "evidence" correctly. And I think you know this, which is why you feel you have to wrap your goofy claim in a blanket of pretty word salads.

There's no evidence that people who blindly allow irrational beliefs a place in their head become screwed up in the head and lose the ability to think rationally? No evidence that many people never recover and spend the rest of their days mentally ill to one degree or another saying and doing stupid things that injure themselves and the people they claim to love?

Really?

Have you ever had a rational conversation with anyone who professes irrational beliefs?

There's no evidence that people who are more discriminating about what they introduce into their thoughts lead saner and more fruitful lives and are more honorable and truthful than those who are not?

baloney.

People either struggle to become and remain sane in this crazy world or they lose their minds.

People who make compromises with their honesty, values, and ethics end up without any.

In every place, at every job, in every school and on every street in every city every day of every year in every nation there is always someone lurking in the shadows actively seeking to take advantage of the gullible and the cowardly, their victims like piles of unburied corpses all over the landscape.

What more evidence do you need other than what is presently by, conforms to, and is confirmed by reality?

What more evidence do you need other that what you have seen with your own eyes for your entire life?
You are a very dishonest person. Clearly my remarks that "you have no evidence" referred to the existence of the "unseen hand of God", not to the mere existence of those events you listed (all easily explained without introducing your goofy voodoo about unseen hands). Your dishonest attempt is all there in black and white for everyone to read. No, extrapolating your simple, incorrect, dishonest thought to a small novella does not lend credibility to it.

No, you have not a shred of evidence. And you are still not using the word correctly.

Nonsense.

If you hope to see evidence of the hand of God it would be helpful if you understood the expression.

"The hand of God" unseen or otherwise is a term used in scripture that ascribes to the author of life the verifiable consequences that people experience for diluting the purity of their mind and consequently the sanctity of their life experience by engaging in pretense and perpetuating falsehood.

It amounts to a belief in cause and effect. No such thing as that, right?

If you were looking for someone to present evidence of the supernatural, you are asking the wrong person.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God .
"If you hope to see evidence of the hand of God it would be helpful if you understood the expression."

As now defined by you, naturally. As tailored to my arguments stated thus far. My, how fluid and convenient your definition is. How beautifully nonsensical and untestable. Like a cloud of nothing that can imitate anything. Why didn't you define your term from the start? Because you are a charlatan, that's why.

"If you were looking for someone to present evidence of the supernatural, you are asking the wrong person. "

I would never make such an absurd demand. No, it's not cause and effect , it's the exact opposite, which is precisely why I would never make such an absurd demand. It is magic, and it is untestable nonsense. It is precisely the nature, in toto, of your magical nonsense that it cannot be tested, and nothing could ever possibly be evidence for or against it. You made that concession the moment you introduced magic. You do not get to define, claim, or even wield "evidence", because such a thing is impossible, by your own argument. "Magic" you declare, so "magic" you get.

No, the term "hand of God" is not as defined by me. It is well known fact that it is merely a figurative expression (look it up if you don't believe me) that denotes an awareness of cause and effect, just as the deeper implications of kosher law reflects a knowledge and awareness of what causes good or bad mental health that surpasses even our own ..

Someone who sees another doing something dumb and warns them about the hand of God is simply someone warning them about the inescapable consequences for doing dumb things.

No magic at all. Suspension of disbelief not required. Its the nature of reality. No one can escape the hand of God, especially those who don't even know what the expression means.
"that denotes an awareness of cause and effect"

Completely false, and utterly absurd. it denotes precisely the opposite of cause and effect. It denotes immaterial magic.

"No magic at all. Suspension of disbelief not required. Its the nature of reality."

Utter nonsense.. yes, it's magic. Yes, suspension of disbelief is required to believe in a magical, invisible hand of a sky wizard without a shred of evidence. No, it is not the "nature" of reality, or of anything else. It is a madeup, magical construct that people invented to soothe themselves. It is no more "nature of reality" than is the legendof the Kracken, or the myth of the easter bunny.

...with a question.

Oh well.

As long as you are trying to help criminalize abortion?

That's a good thing.

Although I have no idea what you are trying to say, I was sure that you would turn the thread into another abortion thread within 5 posts....

...with a question.

Oh well.

That's a good thing.

Although I have no idea what you are trying to say, I was sure that you would turn the thread into another abortion thread within 5 posts....

Uhhmmm did you already forget that the op itself is about abortion?

Really?

baloney.

Really?

baloney.

You are a very dishonest person. Clearly my remarks that "you have no evidence" referred to the existence of the "unseen hand of God", not to the mere existence of those events you listed (all easily explained without introducing your goofy voodoo about unseen hands). Your dishonest attempt is all there in black and white for everyone to read. No, extrapolating your simple, incorrect, dishonest thought to a small novella does not lend credibility to it.

No, you have not a shred of evidence. And you are still not using the word correctly.

Nonsense.

If you hope to see evidence of the hand of God it would be helpful if you understood the expression.

"The hand of God" unseen or otherwise is a term used in scripture that ascribes to the author of life the verifiable consequences that people experience for diluting the purity of their mind and consequently the sanctity of their life experience by engaging in pretense and perpetuating falsehood.

If you were looking for someone to present evidence of the supernatural, you are asking the wrong person.

"If you hope to see evidence of the hand of God it would be helpful if you understood the expression."

As now defined by you, naturally. As tailored to my arguments stated thus far. My, how fluid and convenient your definition is. How beautifully nonsensical and untestable. Like a cloud of nothing that can imitate anything. Why didn't you define your term from the start? Because you are a charlatan, that's why.

"If you were looking for someone to present evidence of the supernatural, you are asking the wrong person. "

I would never make such an absurd demand. No, it's not cause and effect , it's the exact opposite, which is precisely why I would never make such an absurd demand. It is magic, and it is untestable nonsense. It is precisely the nature, in toto, of your magical nonsense that it cannot be tested, and nothing could ever possibly be evidence for or against it. You made that concession the moment you introduced magic. You do not get to define, claim, or even wield "evidence", because such a thing is impossible, by your own argument. "Magic" you declare, so "magic" you get.

No, the term "hand of God" is not as defined by me. It is well known fact that it is merely a figurative expression (look it up if you don't believe me) that denotes an awareness of cause and effect, just as the deeper implications of kosher law reflects a knowledge and awareness of what causes good or bad mental health that surpasses even our own ..

Someone who sees another doing something dumb and warns them about the hand of God is simply someone warning them about the inescapable consequences for doing dumb things.

No magic at all. Suspension of disbelief not required. Its the nature of reality. No one can escape the hand of God, especially those who don't even know what the expression means.

Completely false, and utterly absurd. it denotes precisely the opposite of cause and effect. It denotes immaterial magic.

"No magic at all. Suspension of disbelief not required. Its the nature of reality."

Utter nonsense.. yes, it's magic. Yes, suspension of disbelief is required to believe in a magical, invisible hand of a sky wizard without a shred of evidence. No, it is not the "nature" of reality, or of anything else. It is a madeup, magical construct that people invented to soothe themselves. It is no more "nature of reality" than is the legendof the Kracken, or the myth of the easter bunny.
Man you're dense. Not to mention dishonest.

Who said anything about the magical invisible hand of a sky wizard. The hand of God as I have explained it implies no such thing. Does the idea that a person has to deal with the consequences for their words and actions whatever they believe imply anything other than karma? Thats what the expression "the hand of God" amounts to, karma, what goes around comes around. Even you have not been able to escape the hand of God for being deliberately deceptive whatever you believe or don't believe about an invisible sky wizard.

You are confusing a thousand years of superstitious pagan interpretations of figurative hebrew literary terms that have nothing whatever to do with magic.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

Who said anything about the magical invisible hand of a sky wizard. The hand of God as I have explained it implies no such thing. Does the idea that a person has to deal with the consequences for their words and actions whatever they believe imply anything other than karma? Thats what the expression "the hand of God" amounts to, karma, what goes around comes around. Even you have not been able to escape the hand of God for being deliberately deceptive whatever you believe or don't believe about an invisible sky wizard.

You are confusing a thousand years of superstitious pagan interpretations of figurative hebrew literary terms that have nothing whatever to do with magic.
"Thats what the expression "the hand of God" amounts to, karma, what goes around comes around."

Which, of course, is also stepping into the realm of utter, magical nonsense. You just switched one magical turd for another. yes, it's magic.

"Thats what the expression "the hand of God" amounts to, karma, what goes around comes around."

Which, of course, is also stepping into the realm of utter, magical nonsense. You just switched one magical turd for another. yes, it's magic.

Yeah Magic, I guess so.

Pretso alakazam!

You have been turned into a donkey by the invisible hand of a sky wizard.
Your definition of "Hand of God" changes faster than a tranny on meth...

Nonsense.

Yeah, Magic, I guess so.

Presto Alakazam!

You have just been turned into a jackass by the invisible hand of a sky wizard.

The stupid things you say have absolutely nothing whatever to do with it.

Yeah, Magic, I guess so.

Presto Alakazam!

Ha, yeah, hard to hit a moving target, right?

Let's just be crystal clear. You are trying your hardest to wedge some mysterious force you don't have to well-define, explain, or justify (hmm, wonder if we have a word for this... magic!) into the tiniest of gaps. This is all part of the "all evidence is subjective" canon of nonsense.

Yeah, Magic, I guess so.

Presto Alakazam!

Let's just be crystal clear. You are trying your hardest to wedge some mysterious force you don't have to well-define, explain, or justify (hmm, wonder if we have a word for this... magic!) into the tiniest of gaps. This is all part of the "all evidence is subjective" canon of nonsense.

Sorry Alexander, I guess you have spent too much time on Pleasure Island and those donkey ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

You do have my condolences.

Yeah, Magic, I guess so.

Presto Alakazam!

Sorry Alexander, I guess you have spent too much time on Pleasure Island and those donkey ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Oh boy, I broke Boss. Sorry, everyone.

Yeah, Magic, I guess so.

Presto Alakazam!

broke Boss? lol...Awesome!

Hee-haw?

you have degenerated into the realm of paranoid grandiosity in full view of everyone here.

Nicely done Sherlock !

That hand of God that you don't believe in sure is giving you quite the spanking.

...with a question.

Oh well.

That's a good thing.

My memory is fine, Chuz. Perhaps YOU forgot that The OP did not mention abortion in either the Title or the opening post, which is all I read.

They say that memory is the second thing to go.

Yeah, Magic, I guess so.

Presto Alakazam!

broke Boss? lol...Awesome!

Hee-haw?

you have degenerated into the realm of paranoid grandiosity in full view of everyone here.

Nicely done Sherlock !

That hand of God that you don't believe in sure is giving you quite the spanking.
No, none of that. I was just poking fun. You, apparently, thought I really believed it. How odd. Yessir, you are, indeed, one odd individual.

...with a question.

Oh well.

That's a good thing.

My memory is fine, Chuz. Perhaps YOU forgot that The OP did not mention abortion in either the Title or the opening post, which is all I read.

They say that memory is the second thing to go.

As we can see, Blackrook (author of the OP) sets the subject for the entire thread himself in his first three posts of the thread.

Maybe reading and comprehension is just not your thing.

Forum List

Back