When you meet Jesus, and you ask him "Why is there so much evil in the world?" He will answer...

And
Satan "god of this world" and we have free will
And Jesus is claimed the god of this world, so put 2+2 together.
They are claiming Jesus satan as rule of this world.
Disagree and you are still saying
they are in opposition (adversary=Sawtawn) to the Creator's creation.
That's called checkmate!

"Why is there so much evil in the world?"

That's why I fight abortion, because I don't want to be swept away in a judgment that dooms us all. Maybe if I can do something, anything, just fight on this board, God will have mercy on me.

because evil is embellished throughout the scriptures of the desert religions and used for that purpose ... as recorded through history, repeating itself whenever the opportunity has arisen to promote their false judgement as above.

And
That's called checkmate!

It is mystery to me how people get so mentally screwed up as your above reveals you currently are.

And
That's called checkmate!

It is mystery to me how people get so mentally screwed up as your above reveals you currently are.
You are a grown man, so you surely know that when you reply with an ad hominem response instead of a refutation, or some sort of intellectual honesty, then you are admitting your defeat in your dissertation.
When your words trap you into a corner it's called a checkmate, but when you lash back after you "lost your king" it's liken to a child throwing over the chessboard. You are to old to be turning over tables, as we've progressed since the days of the idol turning over tables in the Temple era. :)
tmp-cam--1141628378.jpg

Last edited:
Your saying that all who believe in Jesus are stupid and in error. You've decided that a believer in Jesus (which I am) cannot produce rational thought.
So .... currently, to me, you are in the camp of those that Jesus told me to not throw pearls to.

Your saying that all who believe in Jesus are stupid and in error. You've decided that a believer in Jesus (which I am) cannot produce rational thought.
So .... currently, to me, you are in the camp of those that Jesus told me to not throw pearls to.
Never said stupid, you subconciously feel that, but I do feel you are gullible.
Today we fact check everything, take the time to research , which is not as time consuming in the age of technology and advanced communication and search engines & interconnectivity.
Dan 12:1-4 going to and fro gaining knowledge is clue enough to being computers, if not then look at the Bible code in the verse which reads boldly the word "Computer".
The various figures used to compile the Jesus "IMAGE" can be researched and studied and found out. Where they borrowed the EXACT death scene & 3 day resurrection can be researched and seen in a Museum on ancient tablet, predating the icon by hundreds of years (aprox 700 years in written form).
Belief in anything in his name =not true
Belief they'd see his kingdom before they died=not true.
Belief in being prince of peace thousands of wars later=not true. And 2 of the christs making his image were revolters far from peaceful.
Belief in his healing and eternity =not true
otherwise you'd have no long standing handicap parking spots at healing churches, no Christian hospitals and no Christian buriel ground cemetary.
Belief in sowing your seeds brings prosperity is a priests of baal harvest scam=not true
Jesus never gets your money, evangelists get big mansions in Texas with your money.
Belief in Jesus as Messiah, the first messiah is the fallen corbidden one, is not the Biblical Messiah, he culdilled no prerequisites which include having his name written into everything ( for a reason I previously disclosed has to do with "the RETURN" to ones inheritence, otherwise how would you know the "one who's right that is" ("Shiloh")?

So go to and fro gaining knowledge
(Dan 12:1-4) online and gain that light (i.e. knowledge and truth) until you remove that darkness (lies and ignorance and folly), the kind that makes you arrogantly protect an image of a man created by men, subversive waring bad men(Rome) who were the opposition to the Righteous ones and wanted a way to subvert the revolts by way of religious submission hiding and masking the Roman political whims and taxes now called tithes.

Never said stupid, you subconciously feel that, but I do feel you are gullible.............

Go quibble/split hairs with someone else.

I rest my case, you had a choice to choose light or darkness and you chose darkness.
Still no refutation, because there is none.

I rest my case, you had a choice to choose light or darkness and you chose darkness.
Still no refutation, because there is none.
Refutation? Of what? Magical religious nonsense? None is necessary, beyond "Nuh-uh!".
I was talking to Prewett, who has not refuted my posts and resorted to avoidance responses.
That said, my heritage is those who rejected mystical practices and magician's scams as directed in Deut. forbidding sorcery, necromancers, maggis etc.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

He will say, "Because I gave you your free will." He will then explain that only through free will can you truly achieve true happiness. He will also say, "Only by understanding the awfulness of evil, can you come to a true appreciation of good".

Matthew 7:14
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Forum List

Back