When will McCaine get it?

A path to citizenship for illegals is a priority??????? What is McCain smoking. Here we go again GIFT illegals the moon and maybe at some future date we'll partially secure the border sort of.
Remember that John(Songbird) McCain, RINO, has been fucking the US, since he and Feingold created the Bill that broke the 1st amendment. Since he probably wont last past summer of this year, he can on the way out, give US the finger one more time. And what is worse, is that since he is a "veteran" and I use that term loosely, he will get a place of honor in Arlington Cemetery.

Remember when Bush beat out McCain in the primary and how childish McCain acted?...at the GOP convention that year Bush made the mistake (one of his many) and allowed McCain to give the keynote speech...McCain used the time to bash the people that voted for Bush and then ended the speech by saying I fear for my nation then he turned and walked off the stage...
I knew he was a liberal plant way back then...he is a grudge holder and his anger and desire for revenge weighs heavy on his soul...The nation will be better off when he is gone...

Remember when Bush beat out McCain in the primary and how childish McCain acted?...at the GOP convention that year Bush made the mistake (one of his many) and allowed McCain to give the keynote speech...McCain used the time to bash the people that voted for Bush and then ended the speech by saying I fear for my nation then he turned and walked off the stage...
I knew he was a liberal plant way back then...he is a grudge holder and his anger and desire for revenge weighs heavy on his soul...The nation will be better off when he is gone...
McCain was right. Dubya was a disaster.

A path to citizenship for illegals is a priority??????? What is McCain smoking. Here we go again GIFT illegals the moon and maybe at some future date we'll partially secure the border sort of.
Remember that John(Songbird) McCain, RINO, has been fucking the US, since he and Feingold created the Bill that broke the 1st amendment. Since he probably wont last past summer of this year, he can on the way out, give US the finger one more time. And what is worse, is that since he is a "veteran" and I use that term loosely, he will get a place of honor in Arlington Cemetery.
That violation of the first amendment, yet you can't even think of what it was...

McCain was right. Dubya was a disaster.

These goofs like supporting disastrous presidents..

:highfive:

When will he get that no one cares about him and would like him to just hush and go somenplace and die from his tumor?

John McCain, Chris Coons unveil bipartisan immigration bill as pressure builds for a deal

Sure, nitwits ditch any and all SANE republican and all you'll have remaining is this......

upload_2018-2-5_9-21-54.png

Ah yes Obama’s ultimate crime: “the recovery (from the Dubya disaster) wasn’t fast enough”
The people never recovered under Obama...the rich did but not the middle class...the middle class and the poor are now on the economic mend...lets hope the Trump haters are not successful in stopping that progress..

like everything else honest and credible RW's want it dead.

Ah yes Obama’s ultimate crime: “the recovery (from the Dubya disaster) wasn’t fast enough”
The people never recovered under Obama...the rich did but not the middle class...the middle class and the poor are now on the economic mend...lets hope the Trump haters are not successful in stopping that progress..
Lol you sound mad because you think only the rich recovered, but happy that Trump just gave them (and not you or anybody else) a permanent tax cut. 2.3% GDP growth for 2017, fastest recovery in history :laugh:

'mcstain' is a traitor , actually he is a 'republican Bush conservative' . All Bush Conservatives that understand and embrace 'Bush style Conservatism' think like 'mcstain' thinks and agree with what 'mcstain' pushes for .

Forum List

Back