When will a conservative group create their own social media apps?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I have been reading for years now that conservative viewpoints are suppressed on places like YouTube, Facebook & Twitter.
So why haven't those people banded together to create some alternatives? Would seem there is an opportunity to strike it rich by creating a competitive platform if it is really that big of a problem.

I have been reading for years now that conservative viewpoints are suppressed on places like YouTube, Facebook & Twitter.
So why haven't those people banded together to create some alternatives? Would seem there is an opportunity to strike it rich by creating a competitive platform if it is really that big of a problem.

Maybe because the conservative viewpoint isn't actually suppressed on those platforms and the need doesn't exist.

At this rate, pretty soon we're going to see grocery stores, shopping malls and restaurants divided in two.
Smart businesses remain silent on social & political issues. No need to self impose a divide that kills your profit margin.
Well, that's an interesting topic right there.

A business can also decide that it would happily fire up half its target market and fuck the other half. We have a guy in my city who is a hardcore Trumpster and his ads CLEARLY reflect that. He's been doing ultra-conservative ads for years, and he's still doing them.

Target marketing.

• Banned

Maybe because the conservative viewpoint isn't actually suppressed on those platforms and the need doesn't exist.
I dunno. YouTube has had a real problem with demonitization & false copyright strikes.
Can't speak to the other two platforms as I don't use them anymore.

At this rate, pretty soon we're going to see grocery stores, shopping malls and restaurants divided in two.
Smart businesses remain silent on social & political issues. No need to self impose a divide that kills your profit margin.

Not necessarily. I am sure that you can think of some businesses whose profit margin is bolstered by sowing division.

• Banned

A business can also decide that it would happily fire up half its target market and fuck the other half. We have a guy in my city who is a hardcore Trumpster and his ads CLEARLY reflect that. He's been doing ultra-conservative ads for years, and he's still doing them.

Target marketing.
That is a risk. One I would never take. I've had customers try to strike up political conversations with me and I do my best to avoid it like the plague.

I dunno. YouTube has had a real problem with demonitization & false copyright strikes.

Well, then. Awesome thread.

Target marketing.
That is a risk. One I would never take. I've had customers try to strike up political conversations with me and I do my best to avoid it like the plague.
Yeah, I do too. But it's pretty interesting. And would you be surprised if we saw more of it in this environment? I wouldn't.

Target marketing.
Yeah, I do too. But it's pretty interesting. And would you be surprised if we saw more of it in this environment? I wouldn't.
I had a customer some years back who had a dedicated gaming room for streaming. He had full size Obama cut outs that he used as props. Crazy & I avoided asking the obvious lol.

Well, then. Awesome thread.
demonization? Sounds like the Vatican at play...

Creating an app requires a certain amount of creative thinking and conservatives don't have that.

Target marketing.
I had a customer some years back who had a dedicated gaming room for streaming. He had full size Obama cut outs that he used as props. Crazy & I avoided asking the obvious lol.
I used to do heat and air maint at the Walton's home, they had a dedicated game room also with aquariums....No cutouts...

Because those stories are just bullshit.

Like Donald Trump?
Trump played both sides. And he did it to garner favor.
Yet you claim it shouldn't be done, hell I can sell someone a curb just by playing on their emotions...

Ut actually us supressed, moron. The fact is thoroughly documented. Conservative videos on youTube are cosistently demonetised.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Because those stories are just bullshit.
You're bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back