Obama's Phone And Pen Doomed Dreamers

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
The reality we find our country in today is the direct result of Obama's illegal executive order. His arrogance is what will now get the Dreamers kicked out. Personally I think they should go but a compromise which would build a wall I could live with.

Trump told these idiots if he got the wall he would sign a deal on DACA and would work on comprehensive immigration reform going forward. What did the idiot libtardos do? Stuck their arrogant noses in the air and insulted Trump with their proposal.

Democrats screwed themselves again. Trump doesn't have to do a damn thing and the Dreamers get the boot.

Now you'll have to beg Trump. On your knees, libtards.

The reality we find our country in today is the direct result of Obama's illegal executive order. His arrogance is what will now get the Dreamers kicked out. Personally I think they should go but a compromise which would build a wall I could live with.

Trump told these idiots if he got the wall he would sign a deal on DACA and would work on comprehensive immigration reform going forward. What did the idiot libtardos do? Stuck their arrogant noses in the air and insulted Trump with their proposal.

Democrats screwed themselves again. Trump doesn't have to do a damn thing and the Dreamers get the boot.

Trump rejected the BI-PARTISAN proposal.

Trump rejected the BI-PARTISAN proposal.

You believe every idiotic thing you hear on fake news.

If your claim is correct then we will see an over ride of the veto, correct, snowflake?

Forum List

Back