When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.
Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.
:)-

And where the Hebrew shepherds tended their flocks before going to Egypt, was the Sinai, not the Land of Canaan.

Fascinating.

More than 2000 years passed since then,
and we're very much a living and a kicking nation,
more than EVER BEFORE, and you think 70 decades of slander will do it?

Tell us,

does Quran allow

self-criticism for Muslims?

It has been 80 years of murder and theft.
Starting with blowing up the King David Hotel in 1948, to murder the British peace-keepers.
Then gunning down Folke Bernadotte the UN moderator.
So they could start massacring hundreds of native Arab villages like Deir Yassin.

The facts are clear.
The 1922 census says the Israelis were not there so are not native.
The UN partition does not allow Israel access to Jerusalem or the West Bank.
Now Israel illegally occupies 85% of Palestine, and illegal blockades the actual land owners on only 15% of their own land.

More than 2000 years passed since then,
Yes, now 2023ad the Israelis are displaying their true selves by murdering and murdering some more.

Now the Israelis are being accused of genocide.

Statement: 17 November 2023
Statement of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Karim A.A. Khan KC, on the Situation in the State of Palestine: receipt of a referral from five States Parties

In accordance with the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, a State Party may refer to the Prosecutor a situation in which one or more crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court appear to have been committed requesting the Prosecutor to investigate the situation for the purpose of determining whether one or more specific persons should be charged with the commission of such crimes.

In receiving the referral, my Office confirms that it is presently conducting an investigation into the Situation in the State of Palestine. This investigation, commenced on 3 March 2021, encompasses conduct that may amount to Rome Statute crimes committed since 13 June 2014 in Gaza and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

The court will find Israel guilty of genocide and once done the USA will no longer support these murderers thugs..

The evidence of the tunnels cannot be refuted. The number of dead Arabs in Gaza, however, can be refuted, and it is a sad sack that believes anything that Hamas says.

Tunnels in their own country is perfectly legal.
The number of innocent civilians in Gaza can't be refuted since it is recorded by international observers.
In fact, Israel has killed over 100 international journalists.
It is irrefutable that Israel's attack on Gaza is what has caused all the deaths of hostages so far, so clearly the attack is not to free the hostages at all.
In fact, the attacks by Israel are leveling whole city blocks, which clearly could never have saved a single hostage.

It's about land. Get all the muslims back to their homeland, Saudi Arabia.

That is a lie.
The Arabs in Saudi Arabia came from the Land of Canaan originally.
Not only is the Land of Canaan the only way to get from the source of all humanity in Africa to Saudi Arabia, but the Land of Canaan clearly was inhabited first, around 9000 BC.

And we know Palestine is populated by native Arabs like Canaanites, Chaldeans, Nabateans, Amorites, Urites, Edomites, Phoenicians, Philistines, etc.

And where the Hebrew shepherds tended their flocks before going to Egypt, was the Sinai, not the Land of Canaan.
Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland.

Which Is Not the land now wrongly called Israel.

Aha. So Hamas can legally commit mass murder all they want & not be held accocuntable. But not so for Israel, right?

Correct, because the Israelis are the original guilty party, so then have forfeit all rights and Hamas is justified in anything they can possibly do.
Who violated their agreement on a 30k a year immigration quota?
Who violated their pledge to not bring in weapons or try to get involved the government of Palestine?
Who murdered the British peace-keepers by blowing up the King David Hotel?
Who gunned down Folke Bernadotte the UN moderator?
Who then started wiping out hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin?

If you want proof, it is all easily verified, including the fact the 1922 census say that Israel is almost entirely recent illegal immigrants.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland.

Which Is Not the land now wrongly called Israel.

I would not consider the Old Testament too reliable since it was mostly oral tradition until around 200 AD when it started getting recorded.
But we do know that the Hebrew tribes could not have lived in Palestine, since Palestine had no drought that would have forced them to go to Egypt to escape the drought.
The Phoenicians, Philistines, Edomites, Canaanites, Amorites, Nabateans, etc., of the Land of Canaan, record no such drought.
The only drought anyone knows of around 1650 BC when the Hebrew went to Egypt, was in the Sinai.
And that is also reflected by the fact that the Hebrew tribes returned to the Sinai wilderness when they left Egypt, around 1250 BC.
If the Hebrew had come from Palestine originally, then they would have returned to Palestine instead of the wilderness of the Sinai.
And clearly the Hebrew were not natives to the Land of Canaan, when they invaded and murdered all the native Canaanites at Jericho, around 1000 BC.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

Joseph who is now the de facto ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelites and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:5 KJV) And the sons of Israel came to buy corn among those that came: for the famine was in the land of Canaan.

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

Then, out of the blue the Jews flee Egypt & I could not understand why; until I read this~~

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well.

This marked the great EXIDIOUS.
because Moses murders
a fellow Jew in cold blood​

NOTE: The Israelite's pack up everything and move to Egypt leaving everything behind and live in Egypt for 400+ years never calling the place they left “Israel”

The above is food for thought

Starting with blowing up the King David Hotel in 1948, to murder the British peace-keepers.
So they could start massacring hundreds of native Arab villages like Deir Yassin.

The facts are clear.
Now Israel illegally occupies 85% of Palestine, and illegal blockades the actual land owners on only 15% of their own land.

Clueless as usual...

What was the excuse for Arab violence,
before any Zionist ever shot a single bullet??

I would not consider the Old Testament too reliable since it was mostly oral tradition until around 200 AD when it started getting recorded.
But we do know that the Hebrew tribes could not have lived in Palestine, since Palestine had no drought that would have forced them to go to Egypt to escape the drought.
The Phoenicians, Philistines, Edomites, Canaanites, Amorites, Nabateans, etc., of the Land of Canaan, record no such drought.
The only drought anyone knows of around 1650 BC when the Hebrew went to Egypt, was in the Sinai.
And that is also reflected by the fact that the Hebrew tribes returned to the Sinai wilderness when they left Egypt, around 1250 BC.
If the Hebrew had come from Palestine originally, then they would have returned to Palestine instead of the wilderness of the Sinai.
And clearly the Hebrew were not natives to the Land of Canaan, when they invaded and murdered all the native Canaanites at Jericho, around 1000 BC.
You indeed live in the fantasy world of the Twilight Zone. Lets see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al-Aqsa Mosque?

Yes, now 2023ad the Israelis are displaying their true selves by murdering and murdering some more.

Now the Israelis are being accused of genocide.

Statement: 17 November 2023
Statement of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Karim A.A. Khan KC, on the Situation in the State of Palestine: receipt of a referral from five States Parties

In accordance with the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, a State Party may refer to the Prosecutor a situation in which one or more crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court appear to have been committed requesting the Prosecutor to investigate the situation for the purpose of determining whether one or more specific persons should be charged with the commission of such crimes.

In receiving the referral, my Office confirms that it is presently conducting an investigation into the Situation in the State of Palestine. This investigation, commenced on 3 March 2021, encompasses conduct that may amount to Rome Statute crimes committed since 13 June 2014 in Gaza and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

The court will find Israel guilty of genocide and once done the USA will no longer support these murderers thugs..

Allegations don't cost much...

That's what your ilk is left with when facts don't fit the narrative.

Correct, because the Israelis are the original guilty party, so then have forfeit all rights and Hamas is justified in anything they can possibly do.
Who violated their agreement on a 30k a year immigration quota?
Who violated their pledge to not bring in weapons or try to get involved the government of Palestine?
Who murdered the British peace-keepers by blowing up the King David Hotel?
Who gunned down Folke Bernadotte the UN moderator?
Who then started wiping out hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin?

If you want proof, it is all easily verified, including the fact the 1922 census say that Israel is almost entirely recent illegal immigrants.

Do Arab-Muslims ever take responsibility,

for any of their choices and actions,

or is that prohibited in Islam?

Wrong.
All people are protected by the Geneva Conventions.

And it is "then" not "than".

Apparently you didn't read it.

The rights of civilians don't apply to militants etc.

Last edited:

The facts are clear.

That is a lie.
Not only is the Land of Canaan the only way to get from the source of all humanity in Africa to Saudi Arabia, but the Land of Canaan clearly was inhabited first, around 9000 BC.

And we know Palestine is populated by native Arabs like Canaanites, Chaldeans, Nabateans, Amorites, Urites, Edomites, Phoenicians, Philistines, etc.

Where did the Muslims come from?

Allegations don't cost much...
They do when the International Criminal Court makes them
That's what your ilk is left with when facts don't fit the narrative.
Nice try but no cigar for you.
The Israeli IDF have murdered dozens upon dozens of Palestinian children which is only one of the many atrocities committed by Israel.
Judgement day is near or it has already begun.
I ask you rylah, why do you condone these atrocities~~~~ ?

why

They do when the International Criminal Court makes them

Nice try but no cigar for you.
The Israeli IDF have murdered dozens upon dozens of Palestinian children which is only one of the many atrocities committed by Israel.
Judgement day is near or it has already begun.
I ask you rylah, why do you condone these atrocities~~~~ ?

why
Well you see, it's not nice to use their own children as human shields & build tunnels with command centers & weapons hidden under hospitals.

Forum List

Back