When the Top Cop and the President are name as Culprits, what then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree fully with Admiral Mcguire. This is unprecedented. When we have a President and the IG both go bad and the Senate cover for them, what can be done about it? There has to be something put in place for the next time (there should have never been a first time) that it will happen again.

Regardless of your party affiliation, and whether you agree that Rump and Bar are co-conspirators or not, this has shown that we have a problem at the very top of our nation. You may go off on it that Rump and Barr are innocent, fine. But what happens WHEN it happens with a Democrat President and his or her IG? What can we put in place to prevent it from happening and to prevent dragging our nation into the pig pen where we are right now.

You can't rely on the normal investigations since they won't be able to investigate their own bosses. You can't rely on the House because the Senate will cover for the guilty or innocent parties. That means nothing can be done as it stands right now.

Mcquire is correct. It's unprecedented. If ever there was a person caught in between a rock and a hard place, that would be Mcguire.

The only conspirators in this little drama are the progressive left and their willing co conspirators, the media.

I am not saying anyone is guilty or innocent. I am saying that the system is broken. It would be just as broken regardless of the party in control. We can't even get a decent investigation to clear anyone at this time. The Public is so shamed by Washington right now (and that includes Congress and the Executive Branch) that no matter what comes out of it, they won't accept it as just. The question is, what can we do to prevent this from ever happening again.

The system isn't broken yet, though the dems are getting dangerously close to causing irreparable harm.

This continuing campaign to try and remove trump illegally is going to end one of two ways. Either a bunch of these seditious scum are going to prison, or there will be violence.

I hope for the first.

I’m sorry, what crime are you claiming the Biden’s committed?
Collected tax payers money laundered thru 3rd parties. Easy to prove.
Please do
Easy how did he get a salary in the Ukraine? And a billion dollars from China?
He knew nothing about energy didn’t speak Ukraine, China he got the deal after traveling to China in Air Force 2 with his father. That’s given a country “aid” with the wink and nod some will be returned in some form or fashion..
If you are gonna accuse somebody of a crime then you need to show what the crime was. You obviously don’t know jack about Hunters business dealings. So before you call his compensations a Crome you should learn those details. You have proven nothing so far
It’s pretty obvious lol he’s a democrat, he’s a hack.. he’s corrupt. And when we ask for a investigation to prove he didn’t do anything wrong you democrats flip out lol
So that sounds like a long winded way to avoid giving any kind of substance to back up your claims. So it’s as I thought, you have no proof to back up your claims. Shocking

I have to agree fully with Admiral Mcguire. This is unprecedented. When we have a President and the IG both go bad and the Senate cover for them, what can be done about it? There has to be something put in place for the next time (there should have never been a first time) that it will happen again.

Regardless of your party affiliation, and whether you agree that Rump and Bar are co-conspirators or not, this has shown that we have a problem at the very top of our nation. You may go off on it that Rump and Barr are innocent, fine. But what happens WHEN it happens with a Democrat President and his or her IG? What can we put in place to prevent it from happening and to prevent dragging our nation into the pig pen where we are right now.

You can't rely on the normal investigations since they won't be able to investigate their own bosses. You can't rely on the House because the Senate will cover for the guilty or innocent parties. That means nothing can be done as it stands right now.

Mcquire is correct. It's unprecedented. If ever there was a person caught in between a rock and a hard place, that would be Mcguire.

The only conspirators in this little drama are the progressive left and their willing co conspirators, the media.

I am not saying anyone is guilty or innocent. I am saying that the system is broken. It would be just as broken regardless of the party in control. We can't even get a decent investigation to clear anyone at this time. The Public is so shamed by Washington right now (and that includes Congress and the Executive Branch) that no matter what comes out of it, they won't accept it as just. The question is, what can we do to prevent this from ever happening again.

The system isn't broken yet, though the dems are getting dangerously close to causing irreparable harm.

This continuing campaign to try and remove trump illegally is going to end one of two ways. Either a bunch of these seditious scum are going to prison, or there will be violence.

I hope for the first.

So far, everyone hasn't gone neutral on this so no one except me can actually discuss it. Yes, I know, both sides, if the other side wins, the world comes to an end. it stops spinning and everyone gets thrown into deep space at 1000 miles per hour. Then 8 minutes before that, the Sun goes Nova. If that's not enough, a Rogue World will crash into the Earth making sure there is complete destruction. So we all get Roasted, decompressed, frozen, and mashed. If any of the winners survive all that, they can sit there and say, "We Won, I think".

I hope for the first.

So far, everyone hasn't gone neutral on this so no one except me can actually discuss it. Yes, I know, both sides, if the other side wins, the world comes to an end. it stops spinning and everyone gets thrown into deep space at 1000 miles per hour. Then 8 minutes before that, the Sun goes Nova. If that's not enough, a Rogue World will crash into the Earth making sure there is complete destruction. So we all get Roasted, decompressed, frozen, and mashed. If any of the winners survive all that, they can sit there and say, "We Won, I think".

I hate to break it to ya but referring to trump as rump means you are every bit as biased as everyone else.

I hope for the first.

I hate to break it to ya but referring to trump as rump means you are every bit as biased as everyone else.

I don't support Rump. I also don't support impeachment of him either until his last escapades using other world leaders to try and gain political favor in an election. I started calling him Rump when he used Israels Leader to burn 4 Congress People. And I didn't support impeaching Rump until his latest blunder.

The system is broken. And we need to get it back on track with something outside of either Congress or the Executive Branch so that this can never happen again.

I asked a question. I didn't ask about Rump or Biden. I asked about a situation as outlined by Admiral Mcquire which he called "Unprecedented" Please put your petty politics aside on this one.
We have a system for this... it’s called separation of powers. We have a Congress and court system that have the ability to impeach or regulate as they see fit.

Okay, but right now it's broken. We have a Congress that will elect to do nothing (no matter what the house says or does) if the Executive Branch is running foul. And please, let's say we have a Republican Controlled House, a Democratic Controlled Senate with a Rabid President Supporter for Majority Leader and a Democratic President. The Separation of Powers is broken at that point if the President goes off the rails. Do we allow EVERY President regardless of Party to go off the rails as long as the situation is like I described? This isn't partisan.
We have elections every two years where we the people have the opportunity to elect new members of Congress if we don’t like the job the current crew is doing.

The heart of problem that frustrates you, in my opinion, is caused by the hyper polarization and demonization that our country is currently in.

I asked a question. I didn't ask about Rump or Biden. I asked about a situation as outlined by Admiral Mcquire which he called "Unprecedented" Please put your petty politics aside on this one.
We have a system for this... it’s called separation of powers. We have a Congress and court system that have the ability to impeach or regulate as they see fit.

Okay, but right now it's broken. We have a Congress that will elect to do nothing (no matter what the house says or does) if the Executive Branch is running foul. And please, let's say we have a Republican Controlled House, a Democratic Controlled Senate with a Rabid President Supporter for Majority Leader and a Democratic President. The Separation of Powers is broken at that point if the President goes off the rails. Do we allow EVERY President regardless of Party to go off the rails as long as the situation is like I described? This isn't partisan.
We have elections every two years where we the people have the opportunity to elect new members of Congress if we don’t like the job the current crew is doing.

The heart of problem that frustrates you, in my opinion, is caused by the hyper polarization and demonization that our country is currently in.

I don't see it getting any better any time soon. And we don't have elections. The elected officials are chosen, not elected.

I don't see it getting any better any time soon. And we don't have elections. The elected officials are chosen, not elected.
Campaign reform is probably a key issue for you then... it is for me

The last time I went to a Republican Convention (local) here (in a very Red Area) the big and powerful got the seats on the floor level. Everyone else got the nose bleed seats where you could not be heard or even seen. The way the lights were setup, the upper level was blacked out. What is sad was, I was one of the ones that was asked by some of the big whigs at the floor level if I would be interested in running for a City Council Position. Yet, I was put in the nose bleed section because I didn't mention that little part. The joke was on them. I live about 2 feet outside the city limits in the County.

The last time I went to a Republican Convention (local) here (in a very Red Area) the big and powerful got the seats on the floor level. Everyone else got the nose bleed seats where you could not be heard or even seen. The way the lights were setup, the upper level was blacked out. What is sad was, I was one of the ones that was asked by some of the big whigs at the floor level if I would be interested in running for a City Council Position. Yet, I was put in the nose bleed section because I didn't mention that little part. The joke was on them. I live about 2 feet outside the city limits in the County.
It’s all about money and power. You should check out some of Andrew yangs ideas on the subject. He’s out of the box and very interesting.

Collected tax payers money laundered thru 3rd parties. Easy to prove.
Please do
He knew nothing about energy didn’t speak Ukraine, China he got the deal after traveling to China in Air Force 2 with his father. That’s given a country “aid” with the wink and nod some will be returned in some form or fashion..
If you are gonna accuse somebody of a crime then you need to show what the crime was. You obviously don’t know jack about Hunters business dealings. So before you call his compensations a Crome you should learn those details. You have proven nothing so far
It’s pretty obvious lol he’s a democrat, he’s a hack.. he’s corrupt. And when we ask for a investigation to prove he didn’t do anything wrong you democrats flip out lol
So that sounds like a long winded way to avoid giving any kind of substance to back up your claims. So it’s as I thought, you have no proof to back up your claims. Shocking
The proof is joe has the guy canned before could investigate.. he should have recused himself .. now he’s fucked

Please do
The proof is joe has the guy canned before could investigate.. he should have recused himself .. now he’s fucked
What’s that proof of? Which crime?

Money laundering. Issues money to countries as long as they get a kick back.. are you saying that’s impossible?

Money laundering. Issues money to countries as long as they get a kick back.. are you saying that’s impossible?
Anything is possible but we aren’t talking about possibilities we are talking about real life and in real life there is no evidence of money laundering or illegal kickbacks.

Anything is possible but we aren’t talking about possibilities we are talking about real life and in real life there is no evidence of money laundering or illegal kickbacks.
Hunter Biden is a crack head, what do you mean anything is possible,,no one is hiring that bum

"How fast was he going when he backed into you father" ??

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back