When the Top Cop and the President are name as Culprits, what then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I have to agree fully with Admiral Mcguire. This is unprecedented. When we have a President and the IG both go bad and the Senate cover for them, what can be done about it? There has to be something put in place for the next time (there should have never been a first time) that it will happen again.

Regardless of your party affiliation, and whether you agree that Rump and Bar are co-conspirators or not, this has shown that we have a problem at the very top of our nation. You may go off on it that Rump and Barr are innocent, fine. But what happens WHEN it happens with a Democrat President and his or her IG? What can we put in place to prevent it from happening and to prevent dragging our nation into the pig pen where we are right now.

You can't rely on the normal investigations since they won't be able to investigate their own bosses. You can't rely on the House because the Senate will cover for the guilty or innocent parties. That means nothing can be done as it stands right now.

Mcquire is correct. It's unprecedented. If ever there was a person caught in between a rock and a hard place, that would be Mcguire.

I have to agree fully with Admiral Mcguire. This is unprecedented. When we have a President and the IG both go bad and the Senate cover for them, what can be done about it? There has to be something put in place for the next time (there should have never been a first time) that it will happen again.

Regardless of your party affiliation, and whether you agree that Rump and Bar are co-conspirators or not, this has shown that we have a problem at the very top of our nation. You may go off on it that Rump and Barr are innocent, fine. But what happens WHEN it happens with a Democrat President and his or her IG? What can we put in place to prevent it from happening and to prevent dragging our nation into the pig pen where we are right now.

You can't rely on the normal investigations since they won't be able to investigate their own bosses. You can't rely on the House because the Senate will cover for the guilty or innocent parties. That means nothing can be done as it stands right now.

Mcquire is correct. It's unprecedented. If ever there was a person caught in between a rock and a hard place, that would be Mcguire.
Ummm you cry because you can’t win lol

Democrats are held to a different standard. Just imagine if one of Trump's kids was raking in millions sitting on the board of a Ukrainian energy company. But nah Trump is the bad guy here for some reason.

Democrats are held to a different standard. Just imagine if one of Trump's kids was raking in millions sitting on the board of a Ukrainian energy company. But nah Trump is the bad guy here for some reason.
I’m sorry, what crime are you claiming the Biden’s committed?

Collected tax payers money laundered thru 3rd parties. Easy to prove.

• Banned
I asked a question. I didn't ask about Rump or Biden. I asked about a situation as outlined by Admiral Mcquire which he called "Unprecedented" Please put your petty politics aside on this one.

Please do
Easy how did he get a salary in the Ukraine? And a billion dollars from China?
He knew nothing about energy didn’t speak Ukraine, China he got the deal after traveling to China in Air Force 2 with his father. That’s given a country “aid” with the wink and nod some will be returned in some form or fashion..

I asked a question. I didn't ask about Rump or Biden. I asked about a situation as outlined by Admiral Mcquire which he called "Unprecedented" Please put your petty politics aside on this one.
We have a system for this... it’s called separation of powers. We have a Congress and court system that have the ability to impeach or regulate as they see fit.

I'm glad you agree with Admiral Mcqiure. That means nothing to the rest of us however. He can have his opinion of the state of affairs like anyone else.

Please do
He knew nothing about energy didn’t speak Ukraine, China he got the deal after traveling to China in Air Force 2 with his father. That’s given a country “aid” with the wink and nod some will be returned in some form or fashion..
If you are gonna accuse somebody of a crime then you need to show what the crime was. You obviously don’t know jack about Hunters business dealings. So before you call his compensations a Crome you should learn those details. You have proven nothing so far

Please do
If you are gonna accuse somebody of a crime then you need to show what the crime was. You obviously don’t know jack about Hunters business dealings. So before you call his compensations a Crome you should learn those details. You have proven nothing so far
It’s pretty obvious lol he’s a democrat, he’s a hack.. he’s corrupt. And when we ask for a investigation to prove he didn’t do anything wrong you democrats flip out lol

Please do

Oh yeah I'm sure he was payed big bucks for his expertise in the energy sector and it had nothing whatsoever to do with his political connections.

Please do

Just for argument sake. Let's say that Rump and Biden are both guilty. And we have a Congress that can't get an impeachment conviction on either. And we have the Judicial Branch refusal to investigate or does a mock investigation and says no crimes were committed. What then? Does this mean that every President should be able to operate this way even though it's against the law because there can be no accountability?

Please do

Just for argument sake. Let's say that Rump and Biden are both guilty. And we have a Congress that can't get an impeachment conviction on either. And we have the Judicial Branch refusal to investigate or does a mock investigation and says no crimes were committed. What then? Does this mean that every President should be able to operate this way even though it's against the law because there can be no accountability?
Lol trump guilty of what? Being outstanding killing the corrupt state?
You can’t compare stealing billions of Americans money, to trump telling foreigners end the corruption

We have a system for this... it’s called separation of powers. We have a Congress and court system that have the ability to impeach or regulate as they see fit.

Okay, but right now it's broken. We have a Congress that will elect to do nothing (no matter what the house says or does) if the Executive Branch is running foul. And please, let's say we have a Republican Controlled House, a Democratic Controlled Senate with a Rabid President Supporter for Majority Leader and a Democratic President. The Separation of Powers is broken at that point if the President goes off the rails. Do we allow EVERY President regardless of Party to go off the rails as long as the situation is like I described? This isn't partisan.

Please do

Trump is guilty of what? Receiving a "thing of value" from a foreign nation? Seems like a bit of a stretch. That's why you can't get anyone but Trump haters to agree he broke the law. If you want to convict someone of a crime maybe try harder next time.

Please do

Trump is guilty of what? Receiving a "thing of value" from a foreign nation? Seems like a bit of a stretch. That's why you can't get anyone but Trump haters to agree he broke the law. If you want to convict someone of a crime maybe try harder next time.

Don't you think it's time to discuss what happens when something like this happens regardless of who is in power or not? What safe guards do we have in place to prevent something like this from ever happening? IF
Rump is guilty then there is nothing that can be done. IF Rump is innocent then there is no way that anyone will believe that his IG will do an honest investigation. The IG cannot investigate his Boss. And neither can the FBI. And that is what Admiral McGuire was alluding to. It doesn't matter if Rump is guilty or not. With the system as broke as it is, justice cannot be had by anyone.

What this does is open the door for other Presidents and Senate Majority Leaders to pretty well do anything they want to no matter how outlandish it can be short of executing the VP on the WH front lawn.

The only conspirators in this little drama are the progressive left and their willing co conspirators, the media.

The only conspirators in this little drama are the progressive left and their willing co conspirators, the media.

I am not saying anyone is guilty or innocent. I am saying that the system is broken. It would be just as broken regardless of the party in control. We can't even get a decent investigation to clear anyone at this time. The Public is so shamed by Washington right now (and that includes Congress and the Executive Branch) that no matter what comes out of it, they won't accept it as just. The question is, what can we do to prevent this from ever happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back