When the house is crooked - check the foundation

Charity Navigator's Operating Principles

UNBIASED EVALUATIONS
Maintain impartiality, being mindful and accountable for the results of our work:bs1:

GOOD FAITH
Assume charities are honest until proven otherwise:laugh:

WALK THE WALK
Govern and operate Charity Navigator in a manner consistent with our vision for the sector and to the same standards with which we rate charities:haha:

FRICTION FREE
Provide easy access to Charity Navigator’s staff, data, insights, research and ratings for donors, charities, sector and industry partners:rofl:

MISSION DRIVEN
Create maximum impact for donors and charities:puke:

LEAN FORWARD
Commit to what is possible now, and advance beyond past experiences:laugh2:

LEVERAGE PARTNERSHIPS
Achieve the greatest impact in the most efficient way possible:suck:

Keeping updates at one place:

Joule Unlimited collapses as oil prices flag, time passes, pressure mounts
“We had a lot of prospects last year,” former CEO Brian Baynes told The Digest, “but those new investor prospects walked away, particularly post election.

What is interesting is that two of the board of directors members were John Podesta and Anatoly Chubais.

Joule was also mentioned in Podesta emails in regards acquiring Red Rock company that has received $70 million thru Title III DPA grants from Barry. Podesta owned 75K shares of the company. Joule folded after Hilldawg lost presidency bid and as result of that investors walked away.

Here is another good read, it's been up few hours:

US consulting firm with ties to the Clintons lobbied on behalf of Russia's nuclear giant
Roughly $3 million in payments from 2010 to 2011 were made to APCO Worldwide Inc. The firm also provided in kind pro-bono services to Bill Clinton's foundation, the Clinton Global Initiative, services they begin 2007, according to APCO officials who spoke with Circa and press releases from the company. In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was part of the Obama administration board that would eventually approve the sale of U.S. uranium supply to a Russian company.

FBI KEPT RUSSIAN BRIBERY PLOT UNDER WRAPS BEFORE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION APPROVED NUCLEAR DEAL WITH MOSCOW - Newsweek

The Obama administration signed a controversial nuclear deal with Moscow despite prior FBI findings that Russian officials were bribing their way into the U.S. atomic energy industry, according to government documents just published by The Hill.

A confidential U.S. witness deployed by the FBI infiltrated Russia’s nuclear industry and made secret recordings, collected financial records and intercepted emails dating back to 2009 that showed that Moscow engaged in bribery and kickbacks with an American uranium trucking company, documents show.

Hilldawg says Uranium One has been "debunked".

I do not think this word means what she thinks it means.
The only think debunked here is you, Hillary.

:coffee:

2elec.png

Clinton foundation became the center of the investigation again, after the FBI recovered deleted emails from Clinton's private server.

Reminder, only 2.9% of Clinton Foundation revenue was actually used for donations, grants and helping others.

2v8it60.jpg

The Clinton Foundation
Clinton Foundation tax records and financial data were all available on line.

Everyone knows that.

Now, about that Trump Foundation:

Donald Trump shuts down his million-dollar charitable foundation that he never gave money to

Not so fast:

N.Y. attorney general's office: Trump can't shut down foundation until investigation ends

The rules the GOP follows for Republicans is so different than the rules they demand for Democrats.

Yeah, fuck the facts, those went out the door a while ago... burp fart chug a beer!

I will own up to passing gas, but I don't drink alcohol... You might want to get your facts right Slade3200
Ehh! :dunno: Bottom line is you're a loser...

;-)

And you my butthurt, snowflakey friend are a tool used by the clintonistas... Why don't you go for a walk in the woods and see if you run into Bill's wife...

SpringClintons2.gif

Yeah, fuck the facts, those went out the door a while ago... burp fart chug a beer!

I will own up to passing gas, but I don't drink alcohol... You might want to get your facts right Slade3200
Ehh! :dunno: Bottom line is you're a loser...

;-)

And you my butthurt, snowflakey friend are a tool used by the clintonistas... Why don't you go for a walk in the woods and see if you run into Bill's wife...

SpringClintons2.gif
HAha, you call me a snowflake after that emotional rant? Nice! I dont know you man and you don’t know me so don’t be a presumptive ass. You threw out some fake news and I called you on it. Life goes on

Don't you think you had better go nite nite? You know how grouchy you are on your paper route when you don't get enough sleep... Maybe the nanny will drive you if you cry hard enough... Bill's wife is a loser just like you twinkle toes...

Quit lying, folks.

The OP is the very weak allegation (not a fact) made against the Campaign.

Clinton foundation became the center of the investigation again, after the FBI recovered deleted emails from Clinton's private server.

Reminder, only 2.9% of Clinton Foundation revenue was actually used for donations, grants and helping others.

2v8it60.jpg

The Clinton Foundation

Well that's a lie:

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation
tom-false.png

False: 80% of Clinton Foundation costs aren't 'overhead'

So all you got is fake news....

But you are right to look at foundations, start here:
New York attorney general opens 'inquiry' into Trump Foundation

Forum List

Back