When the house is crooked - check the foundation

the Fake News is thinking the bribery plot had anything to do with the deal

You guys will always lose this argument, always to the end of time

You guys will always lose this argument, always to the end of time

And you guys lose elections...

tenor.gif

Still waiting on those page numbers.
I gave you all you need in previous post. Is really that difficult to search for "deductions"?
Since you've already done it, why is it so difficult to post the page number? It's extremely suspicious, since doing it would instantly put me in my place, if your contentions are true. Your failure to do so implies that what you're saying is false. I transcribed the urls from the OP and searched the pages mentioned therein to no avail. Please, tell me where you found those "numbers" or be forever considered a useless troll.
Libs need
What page?
Having trouble with tax forms? It figures. Grants, assistance and gifts are listed under "deductions".
If you're so smart, you should be able to tell me what page it's on, as in a number. Why is that so difficult? Would that prove you're just pulling things out of your ass?
Americano does that all the time. :lol: The country's foundation is solid but the far right of house has some cracked 'masonry'.
Poor Jerkey, as usual you got it all wrong. Where have you seen that I am talking about country's foundation?
Still waiting on those page numbers. :eusa_whistle:
Lol you libstains need to be told exactly what to do and where to go. Lazy ass.

Clinton foundation became the center of the investigation again, after the FBI recovered deleted emails from Clinton's private server.

Reminder, only 2.9% of Clinton Foundation revenue was actually used for donations, grants and helping others.

2v8it60.jpg

The Clinton Foundation

everything the Clinton foundation does is available online.... your meme, however, is BS... like everything else trumptards post

you should probably spend your time looking into the fraudulent trump foundation.

Way to wreck a great charity for no reason, dupes.

It's easy to be charitable with other peoples money.

CGI wasn't a charity, it was a slush fund.

By the way, what so great about them?
The work they do, dupe.
Damn, dupe. You really are a fool.

project much, imbecile?
You worthless leftist traitors are funny!

it's so cute how the loons who gave the country to a Russian plant call normal people "traitors"

now STFU and go kiss your draft-dodging loon's butt. it's all you shills are good for.

It's easy to be charitable with other peoples money.

CGI wasn't a charity, it was a slush fund.

By the way, what so great about them?
The work they do, dupe.
Damn, dupe. You really are a fool.

project much, imbecile?
You worthless leftist traitors are funny!

it's so cute how the loons who gave the country to a Russian plant call normal people "traitors"

now STFU and go kiss your draft-dodging loon's butt. it's all you shills are good for.
Hilarious!

Clinton foundation became the center of the investigation again, after the FBI recovered deleted emails from Clinton's private server.

Reminder, only 2.9% of Clinton Foundation revenue was actually used for donations, grants and helping others.

2v8it60.jpg

The Clinton Foundation

Lies. 88% of Clinton Foundation donations are used in programs run by the Foundation.

The Charity had received the highest ratings possible from all charity watch groups.

Lies. 88% of Clinton Foundation donations are used in programs run by the Foundation.

The Charity had received the highest ratings possible from all charity watch groups.

Straight fake news from cnn and msnbc...

Prove it. Do you have evidence or do you just use fake news everytime something makes yourside look bad. Heres a little hint:::saying everything is fake news makes you look dumb and fake yourself.

Prove it. Do you have evidence or do you just use fake news everytime something makes yourside look bad. Heres a little hint:::saying everything is fake news makes you look dumb and fake yourself.

Dragonlady made the claim re: Bills wife's foundation without any substantial evidence... When it comes to the clintoons the libtards have terminal cranium rectalitis...

hillary.jpg

STOP HILLARY IN 2016...
and we did... :dance:

Forum List

Back