When the GOP candidate gets killed this fall, who's fault will it be?

Ok, kook.

Maybe your clown shouldn't be a fringe nut on national defense and foreign policy if you're going to whine about him usually finishing 3rd or 4th in every state.

He is just like the ugly chick never winning the prom.....

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

The Republicans have not focused any attacks on Obama just yet. They are still sorting out who will run against him. Obama has hit the Pubs and it is still close.

After the GOP convention the attack on Obama will be hot and heavy. I look at polls in October in where it will run. If the GOP unites behind one candidate, it will be tough for Obama, if they get a third party out of the GOP, it's Obama.

Republicans have attacked Obama nonstop for four years

Their problem is the economy is improving. Romney running on "The economy would have been even better without Obama" is not going to cut it. Neither is attacking Obama/Romneycare

I look for Obama to take eight out of ten swing states and 325 electoral votes

With gas over $4 and still going up, it is starting to slow again, a real shame, but the Dems aren't interested just yet.

The Republicans have not focused any attacks on Obama just yet. They are still sorting out who will run against him. Obama has hit the Pubs and it is still close.

After the GOP convention the attack on Obama will be hot and heavy. I look at polls in October in where it will run. If the GOP unites behind one candidate, it will be tough for Obama, if they get a third party out of the GOP, it's Obama.

Republicans have attacked Obama nonstop for four years

Their problem is the economy is improving. Romney running on "The economy would have been even better without Obama" is not going to cut it. Neither is attacking Obama/Romneycare

I look for Obama to take eight out of ten swing states and 325 electoral votes

With gas over $4 and still going up, it is starting to slow again, a real shame, but the Dems aren't interested just yet.

Well, you can always pray for a crash before November

It's Romneys only hope

Romney hasn't even got the nomination yet and he ALREADY has the lowest favorability ratings in recent candidate history.

Meanwhile:
ABC News/Wash Post 4/5 - 4/8 RV 51 44 Obama +7
Rasmussen Tracking 4/6 - 4/8 1500 LV 46 44 Obama +2
IBD/CSM/TIPP 3/30 - 4/5 816 RV 46 38 Obama +8
USA Today/Gallup 3/25 - 3/26 901 RV 49 45 Obama +4
CNN/Opinion Research 3/24 - 3/25 925 RV 54 43 Obama +11
McClatchy/Marist 3/20 - 3/22 846 RV 46 44 Obama +2

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

Who will the GOP blame? blacks,Mexicans and moderate Republicans.

Ok, kook.

Maybe your clown shouldn't be a fringe nut on national defense and foreign policy if you're going to whine about him usually finishing 3rd or 4th in every state.

He is just like the ugly chick never winning the prom.....

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

Has anyone ever seen this kid accidentally spit out something rational?

The Captain o' The Mitt's.....

.....cheerleading-squad!!!

"In a 1998 episode of VH1’s Behind The Music, Ted Nugent admitted to being a serial pedophile."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgUIx3zUesY]Ted Nugent: Vietnam Draft Dodger - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back