When the Germans wore US uniforms in the Battle of the Bulge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
thats when they lost the moral high ground.

Became cheaters. The japs cheated from day 1.

Like the Brits duringthe rev- who used indians against the colonials.

Reissack_umgefallen.jpg

this nazi thing is really annoying. don´t we have other problems in present what need to be solved?

IH?

They didn't lose the high moral ground when they were beating people on the streets before they attained power?

How about when they were imprisoning their political opponents?

Rounding up Jews, Gypsies, Gays and union members for extermination?

No, they had the high moral ground UNTIL THEY PUT ON US UNFORMS?

I'm thinking maybe that that isn't really what you meant, right?

The Germans Warmacht (and I do NOT mean the SS) rounded up and murdered millions of civilians, sport. They were in part responsible for the holocaust, not only of jews but of Poles, Russians and so forth

The German militarey never had the high moral ground.

Had I been in charge every German officer would have been shot.

EVERY GErman officer would have been executed for just FOLOWING ORDERS.

Likewise the Japanese, incidently.

IH?

They didn't lose the high moral ground when they were beating people on the streets before they attained power?

How about when they were imprisoning their political opponents?

Rounding up Jews, Gypsies, Gays and union members for extermination?

No, they had the high moral ground UNTIL THEY PUT ON US UNFORMS?

I'm thinking maybe that that isn't really what you meant, right?

The Germans Warmacht (and I do NOT mean the SS) rounded up and murdered millions of civilians, sport. They were in part responsible for the holocaust, not only of jews but of Poles, Russians and so forth

The German militarey never had the high moral ground.

Had I been in charge every German officer would have been shot.

EVERY GErman officer would have been executed for just FOLOWING ORDERS.

Likewise the Japanese, incidently.

using enemy uniforms for infiltrate operations is a common strategy for all over the history of war. the germans didn´t invent that. it´s shameful but when you´ve lost everything, you make anything to turn the game.

coming up with morals to this subject doesn´t make any sense. truth and morals are the first things that get lost with the first shot of any battle. Did you know that the japanesed used bombs with plaque infectet fleas to eradicate the chinese?

I tell you a personal story about morals in war:

I was born in a small town called "Düren". This town was been the most destructed town in germany after the war. Up to 95% of it´s houses and other buldings were bombed by the american and british bombers.

Why?

The day before the allied eradicated this town, Joseph Goebbels, the minister for propaganda affairs, said in a speech to the people in radio: "We got again high loss at the eastern front - but in Düren is business like in peace"

Well, said McArthur and Bomber-Harris: "Then we´ll see how peaceful life is in dueren tomorrow."

so this town was wiped out. The father of my wife, who was a german soldier in WW2, watched the bomber stream coming over it. One day, and it was history. Just because of the dumb comment of a nerdy german.

Last edited:

ginscpy, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back