When Newt mentioned going to the moon he was crazy, but when Obama mentioned goin to

Really? WHich kind of technology do these Antarctic wildlife use? Maybe you can go ask them. Don't forget your coat. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
People, dumbass. People.

Habitable means any life can survive there. Nice try, though. I don't blame you for trying to save face on that one. It was, afterall, one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen :lol::lol::lol:
Bacteria can live beside undersea volcanic vents at near the boiling point.

You should go swimming. After all, it's habitable, right?

Dumbass.

Which still does not make it a habitable planet. M. O. R. O. N.
Yes, because people will step out of the lunar landers in T-shirts.

Dumbass.

That's right; they don't. Which is why the Moon is not considered habitable. You're catching on. Don't give up! You can do it! :thup:
Say, are you ever going to prove your claim where you said me and others said the moon was habitable without technology?

No?

Well, then.

Sure...The Eifel Tower, Twin Towers, Great wall of China...Sure. People are capable of great things, but that isnt the subject. It took dam near a decade to fill the hole from the twin towers with a waterfall...

Colonizing the MOON in 8 YEARS!??!! Instead of saying why not...Why dont you tell me HOW they CAN do it in 8 YEARS. Possible? Sure ANYTHING is possible...

Probable? No
And if idiots like you were in the JFK Administration, whining about how HAAAARD it would be, we'd never have set foot on the moon.

Maybe you should just get out of the way and let people with vision, drive, and imagination do what they do best: Make history.

Why do you keep bringing up JFK and putting ONE GUY on the moon?

You've done that more than once and I''ve told you that putting one guy on the moon in 8 years is not like colonization of the moon in 8 years.

and now trumpeting the imagination of Americans being strong? Seriously? Like, who's debating that?

You're just being dishonest now...and doing your crybaby thing
Go ahead and say it: "I hate the idea because Newt suggested it. That's all."

Because, after all, if Obama said it, you'd be singing his praises.

And if idiots like you were in the JFK Administration, whining about how HAAAARD it would be, we'd never have set foot on the moon.

Maybe you should just get out of the way and let people with vision, drive, and imagination do what they do best: Make history.

You've done that more than once and I''ve told you that putting one guy on the moon in 8 years is not like colonization of the moon in 8 years.

and now trumpeting the imagination of Americans being strong? Seriously? Like, who's debating that?

DAMN... this is the post I should have pos repped you for. Spot on, Dave... spot on.

I wonder how many people JosefK has begged in PC to come support him in this thread, only to have them turn their backs on him, not wanting to be caught up in his utter stupidity??? Does he realize he's the only person arguing his side? Against how many people on the other side?

Should clue you just a tad, Josephine.

Mars he was applauded. What gives?

Matt-McInnesKSspace3.jpg

In this post you have demostrated you know NOTHING about the issue and only see things through a partisan lens.

Joseph, you're like a child with a new toy. You just can't let go.

I can't help it. it's like watching a train wreck. It is an indisputable fact that the Moon is considered uninhabitable, yet some people keep arguing otherwise. :lol:

With you as the engineer :rofl:

If it is indisputable, then why does NASA keep talking about inhabiting it, dip-shit?

The ONLY thing indisputable here is the level of your stupidity being higher than any other poster on this board.

NASA never called the Moon 'habitable', they said that man can put man-made habitats on its surface. Again, putting a man-made habitat on the surface of an uninhabitable planet does not make that planet uninhabitable. It's so easy, even a dumbass like you should be able to understand it.

People, dumbass. People.

Habitable means any life can survive there. Nice try, though. I don't blame you for trying to save face on that one. It was, afterall, one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen :lol::lol::lol:

Dumbass.

Yes, it's habitable to those creatures. You still haven't showed me what technology Antarctic wildlife use to survive in Antarctica :lol::lol::lol:

I wonder how many people JosefK has begged in PC to come support him in this thread, only to have them turn their backs on him, not wanting to be caught up in his utter stupidity??? Does he realize he's the only person arguing his side? Against how many people on the other side?

Not as many as you have no doubt whined to, including me. Would you please stop crying to me in PMs? It's getting to be rather pathetic.

BTW, I don't care how many of you disagree with me. You're all wrong. You're not only disagreeing with me, you're disagreeing with science fact. An uninhabitable planet will always be considered an uninhabitable planet no matter what man-made technology you put on its surface.

You are seriously stupid.

Last edited:
I can't help it. it's like watching a train wreck. It is an indisputable fact that the Moon is considered uninhabitable, yet some people keep arguing otherwise. :lol:

With you as the engineer :rofl:

If it is indisputable, then why does NASA keep talking about inhabiting it, dip-shit?

The ONLY thing indisputable here is the level of your stupidity being higher than any other poster on this board.

NASA never called the Moon 'habitable', they said that man can put man-made habitats on its surface. Again, putting a man-made habitat on the surface of an uninhabitable planet does not make that planet uninhabitable. It's so easy, even a dumbass like you should be able to understand it.

No one here called the moon or mars habitable without the aid of technology, dip-shit. That's your now very sad interpretation of what people said. An interpretation that doesn't match reality.

The more you insist anyone said that, the dumber you look, and I did not think that was possible, even for you.

How are you even able to sit at your PC, with your ass having been beaten so badly by so many people in this thread?

Not as many as you have no doubt whined to, including me. Would you please stop crying to me in PMs? It's getting to be rather pathetic.

You have my permission to post any PM where I whined to you.

I dare you.

DAMN... this is the post I should have pos repped you for. Spot on, Dave... spot on.

I took care of that for you. :)

It really is kind of pathetic isn't it? This is a topic all of us could realy think about and consider and debate. But instead those mostly on the Left immediately took the basement path with mud slinging, partisan shots, Gingrich bashing, and food fights.

Of course they would be defending it if Obama approved of it or had suggested it. And it doesn't matter what Newt or anybody else on the right might say, they're going to be decvlared wrong, stupid, hateful, or whatever no matter what.

I get soooooo tired of that.

Just more evidence that we do NOT want theliberals to ever gain total control in this country. I shudder to think what it might look like if they do.

Ok, if you want to whine about it let's pretend that I never mentioned the 8 years ok. There now you can feel like a victim just like you wanted to do in the first place.

I mean, now you're crying about what I would do IF Obama made the comment and seriously using an occurrence that never happened as something to whine about.

So go ahead and act all butt hurt about it. Notice I haven't called you names, made partisan comments or anything like that and you still find a way to make this about politics and name calling.

:thup: Kewl

It really is kind of pathetic isn't it? This is a topic all of us could realy think about and consider and debate. But instead those mostly on the Left immediately took the basement path with mud slinging, partisan shots, Gingrich bashing, and food fights.

Of course they would be defending it if Obama approved of it or had suggested it. And it doesn't matter what Newt or anybody else on the right might say, they're going to be decvlared wrong, stupid, hateful, or whatever no matter what.

Just more evidence that we do NOT want theliberals to ever gain total control in this country. I shudder to think what it might look like if they do.

Notice I didnt call anyone names or engange in mud slinging... We can debate it...I said it find it POSSIBLE but not PROBABLE and Dave's response was you love Obama. :confused: Then you follow with the same rhetoric after pretendign to be offended by mud slinging when your own hands are muddy.

:confused:

Heck, if Obama said we should land people on the sun, he'd support it. :eusa_whistle:

Dumbass.

Yes, it's habitable to those creatures. You still haven't showed me what technology Antarctic wildlife use to survive in Antarctica :lol::lol::lol:
Again, we're talking about people.

You're so desperate to pretend you "won" that you're comparing humans to penguins.

You might actually have a point if we were launching penguins into space. Alas, we are not.

Dumbass.

Ok, if you want to whine about it let's pretend that I never mentioned the 8 years ok. There now you can feel like a victim just like you wanted to do in the first place.

I mean, now you're crying about what I would do IF Obama made the comment and seriously using an occurrence that never happened as something to whine about.

So go ahead and act all butt hurt about it. Notice I haven't called you names, made partisan comments or anything like that and you still find a way to make this about politics and name calling.

:thup: Kewl
Don't project your emotionalism on me, dumbass. In case you haven't noticed (and you haven't), I've been backing up my views with facts, logic, and citations.

All you have is emotion: "It's too HAAAARD!!"

No facts, no logic, no citations. Just emotion.

Notice I didnt call anyone names or engange in mud slinging... We can debate it...I said it find it POSSIBLE but not PROBABLE and Dave's response was you love Obama. :confused: Then you follow with the same rhetoric after pretendign to be offended by mud slinging when your own hands are muddy.

:confused:

My hands are muddy? Really? Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who thinks Newt's idea should at least be considered.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who agrees that you folks would have posted just as much obfusication, as many straw men, as many red herrings or other intentional derails, and as harsh language used to denounce a similar suggestion by President Obama.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who thinks the idea should at least be debated whether or not it could actually be accomplished in eight years.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal that even suggests that hey, this is an interesting topic, and let's talk about it.

Amd then explain how I have called anybody names, done any mud slinging, or otherwise muddied my hands.

Forum List

Back