When Newt mentioned going to the moon he was crazy, but when Obama mentioned goin to

Yup, you're lying.

But then, leftists lie. All the time.

He has my permission to post ANY PM I ever sent where I whine about him negging me. In fact, I INSIST he do so.
He won't, because no such PMs exist.

He's lying.

Of course he's lying. He's trying desperately to deflect things into a conversation about alleged PM's, because he's had his ass handed to him so often in this thread he can't even sit down to type :rofl:

Now the little fucker is trying to move the goal posts to 'creation of life', instead of sustaining life!

The stupidity coming from his posts is staggering.

Uh, Gingrich wanted to COLONIZE the moon. Not simply visit it. The colonization part being the crucial weird ingredient. If you missed that, no wonder you are so clueless about the ordeal.
Missions are not COLONIES.

you're moving the goalposts, asshat.

I said...

you agreed.

I proved you wrong... life can and DID exist for three years on the moon without anything you said was required.

You can move goalposts and squirm all you want.... you were wrong. Period.

So, since you said life cannot exist on the moon, and I just showed you it can.......

FAIL on you.

Moron, read NASA's definition. There are no vast regions of liquid water on the Moon, and the environmental conditions do not allow for the creation of life, or have the ability to sustain life. Talk to NASA about it. Maybe they'll change their definition just for you :thup:

Now you're changing to 'the creation of life'? What a fucking loser!

So, since YOU say the moon doesn't have the ability to sustain life, the story I posted FROM NASA above, about the microbes that survived for over 3 years on the surface of the moon without food, water, oxygen or any nutrient source, is a lie??

You're fucking pathetic. NASA has proved you wrong, yet you keep changing directions and moving the goal posts, claiming they actually prove you right.

No wonder you have no social life but this board. I really have to pray harder for you.

He's just proving his liberal credentials by arguing every possible position, not admitting he's on unsupportable grounds by dragging out red herrings.

Uh, Gingrich wanted to COLONIZE the moon. Not simply visit it. The colonization part being the crucial weird ingredient. If you missed that, no wonder you are so clueless about the ordeal.
Missions are not COLONIES.

Newt didn't say "COLONY" in the recent statement that is the subject of this controversy. In part, Gingrich offered his vision of an ambitious new space program om which he said:
"By the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon and it will be American." - to which The crowd erupted in applause.

And he was just getting started; by 2020, he said, there would be regular flights to Mars.

"I am sick of being told we have to be timid and I'm sick of being told we have to be limited to technologies that are 50 years old," he said.

Newt went on reminding the crowd that Romney had made fun of his plans for "lunar colonies," Gingrich said there is something Romney’s researchers haven’t found yet, something he referred to as “the weirdest thing I’ve ever done”: When he was in the House, he authored a bill that would allow a lunar colony to apply for statehood once it reached 13,000 residents.

Last edited:
I feel almost sorry for Josephine. Her ass must really hurt after getting it handed back to her so often in these threads...

Here, try this...

hemorrhoid+cushion.jpeg

I took care of that for you. :)

It really is kind of pathetic isn't it? This is a topic all of us could realy think about and consider and debate. But instead those mostly on the Left immediately took the basement path with mud slinging, partisan shots, Gingrich bashing, and food fights.

Of course they would be defending it if Obama approved of it or had suggested it. And it doesn't matter what Newt or anybody else on the right might say, they're going to be decvlared wrong, stupid, hateful, or whatever no matter what.

I get soooooo tired of that.

Just more evidence that we do NOT want theliberals to ever gain total control in this country. I shudder to think what it might look like if they do.

Notice I didnt call anyone names or engange in mud slinging... We can debate it...I said it find it POSSIBLE but not PROBABLE and Dave's response was you love Obama. :confused: Then you follow with the same rhetoric after pretendign to be offended by mud slinging when your own hands are muddy.

:confused:

My hands are muddy? Really? Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who thinks Newt's idea should at least be considered.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who agrees that you folks would have posted just as much obfusication, as many straw men, as many red herrings or other intentional derails, and as harsh language used to denounce a similar suggestion by President Obama.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who thinks the idea should at least be debated whether or not it could actually be accomplished in eight years.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal that even suggests that hey, this is an interesting topic, and let's talk about it.

Amd then explain how I have called anybody names, done any mud slinging, or otherwise muddied my hands.

Fox..

If I started discussion on something you thought was nOt possible. Would you debate the thing you believe is impossible because you didn't want to be called bias?

I wantto debate walking on the sun! If you don't like my idea, or don't say "gee whiz that's a great topic" then that means you are mudslinging?

This PC bullshit saying that if I don't like an idea or don't think it's possible...I should say it is possible so you won't call me mean? Be serious.

I said I don't think it can happen in 8 years and even asked Dave why he thought it was possible. I'm a lefty! You asked what lefty has done it. I have. But that didn't stop Dave from jumping on his back and kicking his feet. An open ended question and still the whining never stops.

Let's debate walking barefoot on the sun...if you don't you are a big meanie. Be foreal.

I still want to know why Fox believes that unless someone chooses to debate something they find impossible they are bias. Why he believes we should say "Gee Newt thats a great idea!" and if we do not praise Newt for an idea that means people are being unfair.

This bullshit about fairness is just that bullshit...I cant even say it's not a good idea...cause thats not "fair"

Notice I didnt call anyone names or engange in mud slinging... We can debate it...I said it find it POSSIBLE but not PROBABLE and Dave's response was you love Obama. :confused: Then you follow with the same rhetoric after pretendign to be offended by mud slinging when your own hands are muddy.

:confused:

My hands are muddy? Really? Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who thinks Newt's idea should at least be considered.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who agrees that you folks would have posted just as much obfusication, as many straw men, as many red herrings or other intentional derails, and as harsh language used to denounce a similar suggestion by President Obama.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal who thinks the idea should at least be debated whether or not it could actually be accomplished in eight years.

Show me one post on this thread by a leftwinger/leftist/liberal that even suggests that hey, this is an interesting topic, and let's talk about it.

Amd then explain how I have called anybody names, done any mud slinging, or otherwise muddied my hands.

Fox..

If I started discussion on something you thought was nOt possible. Would you debate the thing you believe is impossible because you didn't want to be called bias?

I wantto debate walking on the sun! If you don't like my idea, or don't say "gee whiz that's a great topic" then that means you are mudslinging?

This PC bullshit saying that if I don't like an idea or don't think it's possible...I should say it is possible so you won't call me mean? Be serious.

I said I don't think it can happen in 8 years and even asked Dave why he thought it was possible. I'm a lefty! You asked what lefty has done it. I have. But that didn't stop Dave from jumping on his back and kicking his feet. An open ended question and still the whining never stops.

Let's debate walking barefoot on the sun...if you don't you are a big meanie. Be foreal.

I still want to know why Fox believes that unless someone chooses to debate something they find impossible they are bias. Why he believes we should say "Gee Newt thats a great idea!" and if we do not praise Newt for an idea that means people are being unfair.

This bullshit about fairness is just that bullshit...I cant even say it's not a good idea...cause thats not "fair"

Well in response to the question you repeated here, I will point out that you ignored my challenge to you. But in the interest of facilitating debate I believe your first post in this thread said:
They sure are twisting in knots to make both statements seem similar. Didnt Newt say we could colonize the moon in 8 years?!!? Fucking stupid

I would not interpret that as a statement from somebody open to discussing the topic.

I would interpret a willingness to discuss the topic as saying something to the effect, "I don't know whether eight years is realistic, but we got to the moon the first time way ahead of the projected time that scientists thought possible. I don't know whether it is feasible to put a permanent manned facility or colony on the moon, but it is an interesting topic.

But instead you seem to be mostly whining about people's responses to you when you started out dissing them to begin with. And you strongly appear to have no other motive in mind than to bash Gingrich and any members who might be willing to consider the proposal.

So again. Show me where the leftwingers/liberals/leftists are giving ANY objective consideration to Newt's suggestion and/or when they have used similar disrespectful language to comment on Obama's suggestion that we go to Mars.

Well in response to the question you repeated here, I will point out that you ignored my challenge to you. But in the interest of facilitating debate I believe your first post in this thread said:
They sure are twisting in knots to make both statements seem similar. Didnt Newt say we could colonize the moon in 8 years?!!? Fucking stupid

I would not interpret that as a statement from somebody open to discussing the topic.

You are correct. People do not debate subjects that are impossible except only after smoking weed. I believe that happening in 8 years is IMPOSSIBLE. How else should I say it to not offend your precious sensibilities?

I would interpret a willingness to discuss the topic as saying something to the effect, "I don't know whether eight years is realistic, but we got to the moon the first time way ahead of the projected time that scientists thought possible. I don't know whether it is feasible to put a permanent manned facility or colony on the moon, but it is an interesting topic.

R U SERIOUS?!??!

See?!! Why do I have to say "it's an interesting topic" when I dont believe it's interesting? Why are you laying out a fucking paragraph of shit I...I SHOULD say as the correct way to disagree?

But instead you seem to be mostly whining about people's responses to you when you started out dissing them to begin with. And you strongly appear to have no other motive in mind than to bash Gingrich and any members who might be willing to consider the proposal.

I didnt bash Gingrich...Unless saying that it can happen in 8 years is fucking stupid is BASHING Gingrich. Again, do you want me to say nice things about his idea and if I dont I'm unfair, Capt Political Correctness?

So again. Show me where the leftwingers/liberals/leftists are giving ANY objective consideration to Newt's suggestion and/or when they have used similar disrespectful language to comment on Obama's suggestion that we go to Mars.

Why WOULD I give objective consideration to a moon base in 8 years? I dont think it can happen...Hell, I might as well say nice things about flying elephants too. I dont think it's possible but now I'm learning I have to say nice things about flying elephants THEN give my opinion?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back