“When law and religion conflict, choices have to be made.”

Minority women and liberal women should be encouraged to abort their children. Only Christians should want large families. By natural selection we can clean this country and the world of liberal algae.

Do you support social welfare? Obamacare? Abortion? Same sex marriage?
Yes

According to the writing of the Constitution, they are all state level things. That you support federal level application of them proves what I said about you picking and choosing. Thanks for the proof.
I admit we pick and choose, same way Republicans in Michigan don't like that we voted to legalize pot so Republicans here are using federal law as their reason for fighting the will of the people. Go figure.

The argumentss you lose are because your state laws are deemed unconstitutional, no?

So you are a hypocrite? Just as I thought.
If your States laws are unconstitutional it's up to the feds to get you in line. That's your problem. You want to be unconstitutional in your laws.

When we (the feds) tell you what to do its because you want to be unconstitutional. But then you want to cherry pick out of the constitution the part that says States rights? Do you see how you're wrong?

upload_2016-8-14_21-35-35.jpeg

Allowing same sex marriage is unconstitutional.

It grants special privileges to a specific minority group while ignoring the same rights to other minority groups that deserve the same rights.

A clear violation of the 14th Amendment.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Fetuses. Let me guess, you're a middle-aged or elderly white male steeped in religion and believe your specific religious beliefs should be forced upon all, regardless of their religious or non-religious beliefs. I'm all for hindering late-term abortions, unless it threatens the mother's life; on the other hand, while it's still just a clump of cells (living or not), it's not in a state of being a sentient. To say otherwise would be to say that every cell in your body is a sentient being and in that case, allowing blood to be drawn would be the equivalent of murder to each of those living red-blood cells, white-blood cells, et cetera. The only individual with the right to make the choice to have a baby is the one who would be carrying it for nine months; not some middle-aged or elderly guy spouting his religious crap.
I never used the word sentient, and all of your assumptions are false. Tell me, would you like if you were aborted? I kinda like living.

Seems to me, in most cases, the choice to have a baby coincides with the choice to keep your legs closed.
That last statement clearly shows that you place the blame and responsibility on the woman, rather than on the aggressive males that coax and push them into sex. The males are the physically stronger and are almost always the ones to push for sex. Your pushing the responsibility on the woman shows your knuckle-dragging misogynist mentality.
If I had been aborted, that would have been my parents decision and I would have not existed to know either way. No big deal.

images

Prove that the woman was pushed and coaxed as you suggest.

I'll suggest that not all of them are and are only looking for more government assistance which you in turn decide that if the woman chooses to have the child and can not afford it the responsibility of providing for said child now falls on the general public instead of on the individual who assisted in it's conception.

How about instead we make it so that the father is given a choice of jail or military service; where yes, they have no choice but to have their paycheck garnished for child support, if they can not or will not provide for their offspring?

After all it's amazing what genetics can do to identify who the actual father is nowadays.

Does that add a whole new meaning to 'Provide for the general welfare'?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
Funny how leftards are so "pro-abortion" because a woman should have control over her own body but are yet "pro-vaccine" to the point of making it a requirement before a child can start being educated in their indoctrination centers......wonder why that is???
And you guys want more poor people having more kids because it's another generation of cheap labor supply, consumers and pew seats

I know that your post was an attempt to take a dig at me but I will say that your point has some merit because all we do by having a child is introduce another slave into the system and make them surety against a debt that they are not responsible for with an ever dwindling chance of being successful...but on the other hand, God sees life as precious and to unilaterally declare that this baby is worthy of being given a chance but this one isn't, is in effective playing "God" and the arbitrator of life thus I have a problem with it. Had I known the things that I do now, I would have had myself snipped as soon as I got out of high school.
One other thing I would like to point out that in this day of contraception (of which is so easily available and cheap) there really is no excuse to use abortion as a "birth control" device....get where I am coming from?

Last edited:
Funny how leftards are so "pro-abortion" because a woman should have control over her own body but are yet "pro-vaccine" to the point of making it a requirement before a child can start being educated in their indoctrination centers......wonder why that is???
And you guys want more poor people having more kids because it's another generation of cheap labor supply, consumers and pew seats

images

Yet progressives appear to think we need to import poor people by the millions when we can just simply produce them cheaper here by simply outlawing abortion.

What's the current overall count of abortions in the United States 40-50 million lost workers?

*****CHUCKLE*****

We don't want your little bastards getting us sick.

But isn't that the whole point of having a vaccine? To protect you against a disease that others may have? Vaccinations are killing our children and causing autism and those behind it know very well what it is doing. If you follow the CDC's recommended vaccination schedule, your child will receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines by the time he/she is 6 years of age. Thimerosal is a mercury based preservative put in these vaccines and they have been proven to be harmful and cause a litany of health issues. Do you take vaccines? Would you submit to "da gubermint" if they mandated that you had to get vaccinated because due to the loose immigration policy, those that came over here introduced new exotic diseases?

But isn't that the whole point of having a vaccine? To protect you against a disease that others may have? Vaccinations are killing our children and causing autism and those behind it know very well what it is doing. If you follow the CDC's recommended vaccination schedule, your child will receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines by the time he/she is 6 years of age. Thimerosal is a mercury based preservative put in these vaccines and they have been proven to be harmful and cause a litany of health issues. Do you take vaccines? Would you submit to "da gubermint" if they mandated that you had to get vaccinated because due to the loose immigration policy, those that came over here introduced new exotic diseases?
I don't even like the flu shot

I don't even like the flu shot

Neither do I and I do not trust them at all. It's like playing Russian roulette, in my honest opinion.

You are absolutely right, but since Muslims have a right to our country, as you pointed out in another thread, then they have the right to Sharia law, and instead of refusing to marry them, maybe we should skip straight to the beheading?

They have a right.... America is their country.... according to you.
Sharia law includes beheading?

If you're not willing to have a child, you shouldn't be sleeping around.

That's always what it comes down to, isn't it.

Over half of the women who obtain legal abortions, are married or in a committed relationship. They are not "sleeping around". More than half the women having abortions already have one or more children, and 75% of women having abortions cite financial circumstances as the reason they are getting an abortion. 80% of the women obtaining abortions have an income below the poverty line, or just above it.

You have now outed yourself as someone who views a baby as some sort of punishment for immoral women. Children deserve to be born into a family where they are wanted, loved, and your parents can provide for you. Any man who says that a woman needs to keep her legs closed, implies that the relationship was casual or meaningless. The overwhelming evidence is that these women are married or committed, and that they are poor.

So come up with a better reason for stripping these women of their rights.

You are absolutely right, but since Muslims have a right to our country, as you pointed out in another thread, then they have the right to Sharia law, and instead of refusing to marry them, maybe we should skip straight to the beheading?

They have a right.... America is their country.... according to you.

That's the

they're going to have to remove him from the bench. some state yahoo can't override federal law. period.

However we have Supreme Court justices who override the constitution.

no. we don't. well, maybe scalia and thomas.

by definition if the court says its constitutional it is. you can white about that, but that's the way it is.

see, Marbury v Madison

They legislate from the bench, that is not their job, and it's unconstitutional. Had Roberts not decided Obamacare was a tax it would be unconstitutional. He stepped on the constitution and some are just not bright enough to see it.
The Obamacare "Tax" That Chief Justice Roberts Invented Is Still Unconstitutional

Over half of the women who obtain legal abortions, are married or in a committed relationship. They are not "sleeping around". More than half the women having abortions already have one or more children, and 75% of women having abortions cite financial circumstances as the reason they are getting an abortion. 80% of the women obtaining abortions have an income below the poverty line, or just above it.

You have now outed yourself as someone who views a baby as some sort of punishment for immoral women. Children deserve to be born into a family where they are wanted, loved, and your parents can provide for you. Any man who says that a woman needs to keep her legs closed, implies that the relationship was casual or meaningless. The overwhelming evidence is that these women are married or committed, and that they are poor.

If they can't afford it, guess they shouldn't be sleeping with anyone. If a baby deserves to be born into a loving family, guess people not ready for them shouldn't be sleeping with anyone.

If they fail to accept responsibility for their actions, they should put it up for adoption.

You've now outed yourself as a person who doesn't believe in individual responsibility.

You've also outed yourself as a person who believes a child should be murdered rather than being put up for adoption.

Also, link to statistics.

If they can't afford it, guess they shouldn't be sleeping with anyone. If a baby deserves to be born into a loving family, guess people not ready for them shouldn't be sleeping with anyone.

If they fail to accept responsibility for their actions, they should put it up for adoption.

You've now outed yourself as a person who doesn't believe in individual responsibility.

You've also outed yourself as a person who believes a child should be murdered rather than being put up for adoption.

Also, link to statistics.
You are an extremist. It is difficult to take your views seriously.I doubt that anybody takes these decisions lightly and the last thing they need is some self righteous religious extremist lecturing them.

According to the writing of the Constitution, they are all state level things. That you support federal level application of them proves what I said about you picking and choosing. Thanks for the proof.
I admit we pick and choose, same way Republicans in Michigan don't like that we voted to legalize pot so Republicans here are using federal law as their reason for fighting the will of the people. Go figure.

The argumentss you lose are because your state laws are deemed unconstitutional, no?

So you are a hypocrite? Just as I thought.
If your States laws are unconstitutional it's up to the feds to get you in line. That's your problem. You want to be unconstitutional in your laws.

When we (the feds) tell you what to do its because you want to be unconstitutional. But then you want to cherry pick out of the constitution the part that says States rights? Do you see how you're wrong?

View attachment 85591

Allowing same sex marriage is unconstitutional.

It grants special privileges to a specific minority group while ignoring the same rights to other minority groups that deserve the same rights.

A clear violation of the 14th Amendment.

*****SMILE*****

If you ask, you'll find that those supporting same sex marriage because, in their words, the government should not be able to deny consenting adults the ability to marry because others don't like it opposing consenting adults from marrying because they don't like certain kinds. Unless they're willing to support ALL marriages between consenting adults whether they agree with them or not, they're hypocritical and about nothing more than an unconstitutional agenda.

Funny how the Left stands up for gays and Muslims....yet denigrates Christians and straight white males at every turn. They claim to be open minded but like Cankles, they lie a lot.

Cankles has the terrorist anti-gay Muslim daddy at her rally and the MSM yawns (aside...like Silly Jilly yawns all the time). Imagine the shit storm if Trump did something analogous.
Its gays and Muslims who are being oppressed at the moment. Thank God that decent people are willing to stand up for them.

It is gays and Muslims who bully and oppress normal people with politically correct press supporting them. Thank God for decent people who stand up for decent people and against these culturally and naturally alien beings.

BTW Tommy, NEVER refer to GOD in the way you just did in your post. People will see that you are a total complete hypocrite.

It's not murder? Is it human? Is it alive? Has it done anything deserving death?

What do you call putting to death a human being which did nothing deserving of death?

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

I suppose if we pass a law saying that it is now lawful to murder someone, then it's not murder anymore.... right? Why not you? You are a waste of space to society, and it costs us too much to take care of you. Can we pass a law that I can engage in the lawful premeditated killing of one human by another? After all, you do that to babies.... you are just a baby that got to grow up.

Let's stop being hypocrites and apply this lawful killing of human beings equally.
Sure if you can get that passed into secular law sure.

To those of us who are pro choice, life just isn't that precious. Not in the first trimester.

And I wouldnt murder a retarded baby but I would get a late term abortion if I was having a severely retarded baby. You may choose to have and raise that baby but if you decided not to that would not be murder. Even though technically you are killing someone.

I know you don't like reality but trust me our fetus' didn't feel a thing.

Is it a good thing? Of course not. In a perfect world there would be no abortion.

Is the morning after pill murder?
"Pro-choice" is an inaccurate title, since it's used to describe one who advocates taking away the choice of another human being.
I talk to a lot of women who are personally pro life but are pro choice. They aren't vagina Nazis like you
What you just said has nothing to do with what I pointed out.
That's your choice. I'm pro choice. If you feel the seed in my womb is a life your free to feel that way but I'm free to disagree and it's my body so you'll never win the argument even if I'm personally pro life.

You aren't pro life you're anti choice

You're not pro choice. You're pro abortion. It's EASY to prove.

One other thing I would like to point out that in this day of contraception (of which is so easily available and cheap) there really is no excuse to use abortion as a "birth control" device....get where I am coming from?

Good birth control isn't cheap. You have to go to the doctor and have tests before you can get your prescription. If you're a poor woman, with no access to Planned Parenthood, or other basically free medical care, you can't afford the $300 for the appointment and tests, so you use less reliable methods.

There are lots of women who can't take oral contraceptives. I know because I'm one of them, as is one of my daughters. My other daughter is allergic to latex, so her husband can't use condoms. There are all kinds of reasons why birth control pills are just not an option, and other methods are less reliable.

And regardless of what method you use, it doesn't always work. Half the women who had abortions, used birth control the month they got pregnant.

Now the Supreme Court has ruled that employers who don't believe in birth control, like the Catholic Church, don't have to have this covered in health care insurance for their employees. I say it's none of their damn business whether I get birth control with my health care. It's my health care and my employer doesn't get a say in it. All health care policies should cover birth control for both men and women.

It is gays and Muslims who bully and oppress normal people with politically correct press supporting them. Thank God for decent people who stand up for decent people and against these culturally and naturally alien beings.

BTW Tommy, NEVER refer to GOD in the way you just did in your post. People will see that you are a total complete hypocrite.

What a loving and Christian response. I don't think you have any room to talk about other people being hypocrites. What about the part where Jesus said "Love one another as I have loved you"? I guess you have forgotten the parable of the Good Samaratan.

Gays and Muslims are not "alien beings", either culturally or naturally. They are God's children, just like you and I. I have met and worked with many Muslims and they may worship differently, but their love of God, family and country is no different from any of your other neighbours. They go to work, raise their families, and pray for the best for them.

For gays, who have had to face massive discrimination and abuse, the right to marry is everything. Families have a long sad history of shutting out and excluding gay partners when death or illness happen, and the family swoops in and takes over. Children are separated from the only parents they've ever known. Marriage prevents that from happening.

Forum List

Back