“When law and religion conflict, choices have to be made.”

That last statement clearly shows that you place the blame and responsibility on the woman, rather than on the aggressive males that coax and push them into sex. The males are the physically stronger and are almost always the ones to push for sex. Your pushing the responsibility on the woman shows your knuckle-dragging misogynist mentality.
If I had been aborted, that would have been my parents decision and I would have not existed to know either way. No big deal.
Had you been aborted, that would be your parent's decision what to do with you, a separate person.

Your twisting of my words only shows you're incapable of proper debate. I specifically said "in most cases". If a woman is forced into sex, it's called rape. The fact is, outside of rape, it's the woman's decision. A woman can allow herself to be talked/coaxed into it, but that still takes her relenting. If a woman gets herself drunk, that's her own fault also. Impairing one's senses is a decision one makes for themselves. When someone takes an action, they are accepting the consequences of said action, and if you're not prepared for those consequences, it's on you. Aborting a child is forcing someone else to take the consequences of your actions upon themselves.

In other words, it takes two to tango.
It's just too easy to get pregnant and too big of a commitment to tell someone who accidentally gets pregnant they have to birth it. Utterly ridiculous

Then obviously murder is acceptable. Kill babies... it's too big of a commitment otherwise, so yes, just kill the babies. Shows how advanced and more knowledgeable we are as a species compared to the vast majority of the animal kingdom, right?
It's not murder. Quit being dramatic.

I always thought men were more violent than women but according to you we have millions of murderers walking the streets

It's not murder? Is it human? Is it alive? Has it done anything deserving death?

What do you call putting to death a human being which did nothing deserving of death?

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

I suppose if we pass a law saying that it is now lawful to murder someone, then it's not murder anymore.... right? Why not you? You are a waste of space to society, and it costs us too much to take care of you. Can we pass a law that I can engage in the lawful premeditated killing of one human by another? After all, you do that to babies.... you are just a baby that got to grow up.

Let's stop being hypocrites and apply this lawful killing of human beings equally.
So if my rubber breaks and I run out and get the morning after pill and I actually was pregnant and the pill terminated the pregnancy, I murdered someone? If you say no why not?

Funny how leftards are so "pro-abortion" because a woman should have control over her own body but are yet "pro-vaccine" to the point of making it a requirement before a child can start being educated in their indoctrination centers......wonder why that is???

It's just too easy to get pregnant and too big of a commitment to tell someone who accidentally gets pregnant they have to birth it. Utterly ridiculous

Then obviously murder is acceptable. Kill babies... it's too big of a commitment otherwise, so yes, just kill the babies. Shows how advanced and more knowledgeable we are as a species compared to the vast majority of the animal kingdom, right?

I always thought men were more violent than women but according to you we have millions of murderers walking the streets

It's not murder? Is it human? Is it alive? Has it done anything deserving death?

What do you call putting to death a human being which did nothing deserving of death?

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

I suppose if we pass a law saying that it is now lawful to murder someone, then it's not murder anymore.... right? Why not you? You are a waste of space to society, and it costs us too much to take care of you. Can we pass a law that I can engage in the lawful premeditated killing of one human by another? After all, you do that to babies.... you are just a baby that got to grow up.

Let's stop being hypocrites and apply this lawful killing of human beings equally.
Sure if you can get that passed into secular law sure.

To those of us who are pro choice, life just isn't that precious. Not in the first trimester.

And I wouldnt murder a retarded baby but I would get a late term abortion if I was having a severely retarded baby. You may choose to have and raise that baby but if you decided not to that would not be murder. Even though technically you are killing someone.

I know you don't like reality but trust me our fetus' didn't feel a thing.

Is it a good thing? Of course not. In a perfect world there would be no abortion.

Is the morning after pill murder?
"Pro-choice" is an inaccurate title, since it's used to describe one who advocates taking away the choice of another human being.
I talk to a lot of women who are personally pro life but are pro choice. They aren't vagina Nazis like you

Funny how leftards are so "pro-abortion" because a woman should have control over her own body but are yet "pro-vaccine" to the point of making it a requirement before a child can start being educated in their indoctrination centers......wonder why that is???
We don't want your little bastards getting us sick.

Had you been aborted, that would be your parent's decision what to do with you, a separate person.

Your twisting of my words only shows you're incapable of proper debate. I specifically said "in most cases". If a woman is forced into sex, it's called rape. The fact is, outside of rape, it's the woman's decision. A woman can allow herself to be talked/coaxed into it, but that still takes her relenting. If a woman gets herself drunk, that's her own fault also. Impairing one's senses is a decision one makes for themselves. When someone takes an action, they are accepting the consequences of said action, and if you're not prepared for those consequences, it's on you. Aborting a child is forcing someone else to take the consequences of your actions upon themselves.

In other words, it takes two to tango.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

So if my rubber breaks and I run out and get the morning after pill and I actually was pregnant and the pill terminated the pregnancy, I murdered someone? If you say no why not?
If you weren't prepared to have a child, you shouldn't have been sleeping around in the first place. If the sperm had combined with the egg, and pill had terminated that, then yes, a child was killed.

And you guys want more poor people having more kids because it's another generation of cheap labor supply, consumers and pew seats

You are absolutely right, but since Muslims have a right to our country, as you pointed out in another thread, then they have the right to Sharia law, and instead of refusing to marry them, maybe we should skip straight to the beheading?

They have a right.... America is their country.... according to you.
Perhaps you had better go back an read what I said Andy.
We did Opie!

Tend to your own affairs.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

If you weren't prepared to have a child, you shouldn't have been sleeping around in the first place. If the sperm had combined with the egg, and pill had terminated that, then yes, a child was killed.
Not killed, murdered! And you would consider any woman who's ever taken that pill or got an abortion a cold blooded 1st degree murderer.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

To those of us who are pro choice, life just isn't that precious. Not in the first trimester.

And I wouldnt murder a retarded baby but I would get a late term abortion if I was having a severely retarded baby. You may choose to have and raise that baby but if you decided not to that would not be murder. Even though technically you are killing someone.

Is it a good thing? Of course not. In a perfect world there would be no abortion.

"Pro-choice" is an inaccurate title, since it's used to describe one who advocates taking away the choice of another human being.
I talk to a lot of women who are personally pro life but are pro choice. They aren't vagina Nazis like you
What you just said has nothing to do with what I pointed out.

The face of hate.

Ruth-Neely-800x430.jpg
Taint got it.

The poster boy for the hate of radical Islam.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

Not killed, murdered! And you would consider any woman who's ever taken that pill or got an abortion a cold blooded 1st degree murderer.
After they were pregnant, yes. Personally, I hate most people anyway, it wouldn't change much for me.

Maybe Brits never did understand the greatest Document ever created when they rejected democracy about a dozen times before the American Revolution. Freedom of religion was so important to the former subjects of his majesty, the mentally deranged King George, that they put it on top of the list for inclusion in the Bill of Rights. Today the 1st Amendment still works pretty well in spite of FDR's KKK supreme court justice who wrote a majority opinion creating the "separation of church and state" around 1948 that did not appear in the Constitution. Even when the Union Army was desperate for recruits during the Civil War the government respected the right of Quakers and other religious factions not to serve in the military. The same issue came up in the 20th century when government respected the right of Americans to refuse to be inducted in Selective Service. New converts even managed to dodge the draft such as Cassius Clay who became Mohammed Ali. Today the government respects the right of citizens not to swear on the Bible in courtrooms if it makes them uncomfortable and kids don't have to sing the National Anthem if the words "under God" make them uncomfortable. Uniform services in the Military and civilian life allow their employees to violate the dress code for religious purposes. The U.S. Government, at a great cost, conformed to the religious dietary needs of POW's. American prisons serve dietary based meals tailored to religious beliefs. The point I'm trying to make is that the greatest Country in the world bends over backwards to recognize the 1st Amendment rights of citizens and even freaking non citizens who swear to kill American citizens.. The current problem seems that the newly liberated homosexual world is trolling for discrimination and the left wing administration seems reluctant to afford the same religious freedom to religious Americans as they do for the freaking jihadists who want to kill us.The world is upside down in the hate filled bigoted mind of the left. It would be relatively easy for a state and local government keep a sodomite friendly clerk on call to perform the 1% of sodomite weddings but that ain't what the conflict is about. The left wants to rewrite the stodgy old 1st Amendment and the 2nd Amendment and probably the 5th if that's what it takes to regain absolute control.

Last edited:
Funny how the Left stands up for gays and Muslims....yet denigrates Christians and straight white males at every turn. They claim to be open minded but like Cankles, they lie a lot.

Cankles has the terrorist anti-gay Muslim daddy at her rally and the MSM yawns (aside...like Silly Jilly yawns all the time). Imagine the shit storm if Trump did something analogous.
Its gays and Muslims who are being oppressed at the moment. Thank God that decent people are willing to stand up for them.
Dupe.

Nobody is being oppressed in America.

Your outrage is lacking substance.

Your lungs are lacking oxygen.

A symptom of your self imposed isolation.

When man-made law and religious beliefs/laws collide, I'll side with the man-made law. One just has to look at how mankind was treated throughout history when religion had control of governments.

from my point of view, it is all man made, there is no difference between politics and religion. Watch a political convention, then watch a church service, tell me they are not the same phemonena.

liberalism bears all the hallmarks of a religion
In that, you are correct. Both are made by man, however, the superstitious attach a supernatural element to their laws.

yes, and liberals attach a transcendent supernatural power to government

We need a super agree rating. Because this post deserves one.

thanks, but just an observation

So a state making a law when the STATE is supposed to be the one making the law is being out of line? My problem is when the Constitution indicates a state has the authority to make laws in areas not specifically delegated to the federal government yet the federal government goes against it's own Constitution.

When the Constitution indicates it is a states' right situation and the federal government chooses to do it anyway, that's wrong.

Unless you can show me where the term abortion, marriage, social welfare, etc. are in the Constitution as a federal authority, it's a state authority. When 5 people incorrectly decide it belongs to the federal government, it's because they WANT it to be not because it has the authority to be.

You can't descriminate against gays in your laws. See, your laws that are unconstitutional are always telling people they can't do something. Gays can't marry, women can't get abortions, blacks can't get welfare only whites can, blacks can't go to white schools, etc.

You right wingers just don't see why you can't use the constitution to be unconstitutional

Yet you can't show the words abortion, marriage, or social welfare in the Constitution.
What about the general welfare clause?

It also says a well regulated militia

What about it? It doesn't say any of the things I posted.

It specifically says the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

If you think that the only arms someone should own should be based on what existed at the time of the writing of the 2nd amendment because of the words, next time you communicate with me find a piece of paper, write with a quill pen, and have someone on horseback deliver it to me.
Technically, the 2nd Amendment is actually citing that the people may keep and bear (carry) arms for the purpose of providing for a state's militia.

Also to protect against tyranny. That's the main reason We have the second amendment.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

That's your choice. I'm pro choice. If you feel the seed in my womb is a life your free to feel that way but I'm free to disagree and it's my body so you'll never win the argument even if I'm personally pro life.

You aren't pro life you're anti choice

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

That's your choice. I'm pro choice. If you feel the seed in my womb is a life your free to feel that way but I'm free to disagree and it's my body so you'll never win the argument even if I'm personally pro life.

It's not anti-choice if I'm supporting the choice of the child, and its constitutional right to life. It's also factually a life, as the child is living at the moment of conception. Sperm have a life, and assuming it suddenly doesn't after combining with the egg is outright silly.

It's not anti-choice if I'm supporting the choice of the child, and its constitutional right to life. It's also factually a life, as the child is living at the moment of conception. Sperm have a life, and assuming it suddenly doesn't after combining with the egg is outright silly.

With the morning after pill there is no reason for legal abortions.

Just give out the morning after pill to the eugenics lovers so we can keep their population down.

With the morning after pill there is no reason for legal abortions.

Just give out the morning after pill to the eugenics lovers so we can keep their population down.
They should have to buy them like everyone else, but yes, at least we're keeping the Liberal population down.

Forum List

Back