When Is President Trump Going To Award The Medals?

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Flanders, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,033
    To SeaGal: I would sign on to your take if I was not absolutely certain it is easier to cure cancer than it is to drive parasites away from the public trough. Note that the insurance industry and Wall Street’s absentee owners will rake in trillions of tax dollars in tens years if any form of Obamacare survives:

In addition to government-dictated behavior neither Republicans nor Democrats nor the Supreme Court will do anything that diminishes Wall Street’s revenues. Supreme Court justices are creatures of the federal government; so predicting the outcome of Supreme Court cases involving tax dollars, and/or Wall Street’s income, is a walk in the park.

Reverse Domino Effect

2. SeaGal

SeaGal VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
    You may be right.

I'd hope to see ACA dismantled thoughtfully, prudently and surgically...without killing the host - and am not yet convinced that that isn't what is happening behind the scenes despite the crowing from the media wing of the opposition party. I believe patience is called for, I believe the window for complete repeal is closed...and there are provisions that might have been included in any reasonable health care reform.

Hubby and several respected (by me) public figures/commentators do not agree. This is one issue that I wouldn't mind at all being proven wrong. :)

3. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,033
    To SeaGal: Exactly so. They can be legislated in: