When does 'The buck stop here " With Obama?

They sure have.

But it seriously represents another failure of the Bush administration to wrap up, what was initially an achievable goal.

To eradicate the terrorists camps and kill the leadership of Al Qaeda.

You've shown yourself to be a lying piece of shit.

Whatever you say from this point on will be regarded as more bullshit lies.

Lying about what?

I got one of the parts of my posts, which was off the top of my head, wrong. But in any case it's not by much. Afghanistan was initiated and fucked up by..George W. Bush. Everything ongoing in that region is still on him. He didn't clean up before he left..he just left a mess.

In any case..you fucks..didn't give shit one about any of those folks there.

But now..all of a sudden..you care American deaths aboard.

Conservatives are the most hypocritical pieces of pig shit on the planet.

And you're right on top of the pile.

Shithead.

what a tolerant liberal you are

Funny you didn't have this sort of scrunity for the last guy in the white house.

3000 Americans died at the WTC.
1200 Americans died during Katrina.
5000 American troops died in Iraq.
4000 American troops died in Afghanistan.

Seems that now that alot less Americans are dying..you folks are upset.

The World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in a field in Skanksville, PA. 3000 people that would NOT HAVE DIED if the Clinton Administration had done their job properly. But they were too worried about bin-Laden's health to kill the SoB or that they would also waste a Arab sheik or prince in the process. Just see the comments of ex-CIA agent Michael Scheuer to verify this fact. Or when I get the required 15 posts, I will provide it.

1200 Americans died during Katrina...most of the dumbasses that refused to leave when told and the idiot mayor of N.O. who let all those school busses that could have been used to transport them sit there and fill up with water. Bush couldn't keep people in New Orleans from being GD stupid.

You talking about the 4,500 KIAs in Iraq which every drive-by media organization in the country kept tabs on by counting caskets as they were returned home and publicized incessantly by the hour? The same CNN, MSNBC and network stations that now ignore Obama's KIAs? Is that who you're speaking of?

Oh really now.

So Clinton failed to kill an terrorist who was backed by Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush? So Clinton failed to kill a terrorist that Congress would not give the okay to kill because the CIA failed to certify Bin Laden had anything to do with Khobar Towers and failed to allow special operations to go get him? Oh yeah..those were Republicans in congress by the way..who were more interested in impeaching the President and closing down the government then protecting the nation from threats.

By the way..George W. Bush took over a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother, Salim..

Save your bullshit for the Brietbart crowd.

You've shown yourself to be a lying piece of shit.

Whatever you say from this point on will be regarded as more bullshit lies.

Lying about what?

I got one of the parts of my posts, which was off the top of my head, wrong. But in any case it's not by much. Afghanistan was initiated and fucked up by..George W. Bush. Everything ongoing in that region is still on him. He didn't clean up before he left..he just left a mess.

Shithead.

:lol:

Skipped over the attack post..and went for mine..did ya?

Hopefully you are not a judge.

:cool:

Lying about what?

Shithead.

You display your tolerance and fair mindedness in every one of your posts

When does Obama ever take the blame for anything? He screwed up and our Ambassador and the others were murdered, but he blames it on some stupid video. Not only that he never takes the blame for anything. He's the president he's supposed to be" running this country" but all we get from him when things go wrong is the blame game. It all feeds into his narcissistic persona. He can't accept the fact that he's a screw up, and he never will. We don't need this type of person as president. He's like a little kid and his supporters are like his mother stroking his ego.:eusa_eh:

Funny you didn't have this sort of scrunity for the last guy in the white house.

1200 Americans died during Katrina.
5000 American troops died in Iraq.
4000 American troops died in Afghanistan.

Seems that now that alot less Americans are dying..you folks are upset.

More troops have died in Afghanistan under Obama than under Bush.
iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

A natural disaster? Are you really going to go there? :lmao:
And the WTC happened less then 9 months into Bush presidency. But Obama has been in office over 3 years and its still NOT his fault Besides the working of this terrorist attack of the WTC was in place for years . UNDER CLINTON who also did NOTHING when the USS COLE was attacked.. If he had done something maybe it would have stopped the WTC.. When Clinton did nothing it just proved as always democrats are wimps !!

I'm not tolerant of attacks.

If you walked up and hit me..I wouldn't tolerate it.

And I don't suppose you don't tolerate attacks either.

That's probably one thing we have in common.

Our difference lies in that you think people who you don't agree with..should tolerate attacks from people you agree with.

Me? Not so much.

He considers himself a victim always. It has always been someone else's fault no matter the situation.
I seem to remember one time when he did say the buck stops here, but not before he assigned blame in the preceding sentence.

No it's not.

Because that's essentially what is going on.

:lmao:

Are you serious? Obama is saving the world now?
There it is, folks. This is what the supporters believe.

They are hopelessly stuck.

In what?

You keeping dumping a load of bullshit from thread to thread about how much you hate this guy..without much to support how he's "fucking" up.

The world awarded him a peace prize.

And that wasn't because he was doing what Bush did..which was the get the world to the brink.

Your conservative heroes, who you now claim to "hate" got us to this point.

And now you are complaing that the work is messy getting us out.

Seriously..

You mean the Nobel commission...this is what you consider an accomplishment?:lol: a few months into his term he gets a "Peace prize for doing nothing?:lol: keep stroking idiot

New Beginning?:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIyR4zerato]Obama in Egypt - YouTube[/ame]

Your boy Obama is a weak joke..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL5OSV5jO5o]U.S. Embassy Cairo Attacked - YouTube[/ame]

Lying about what?

Shithead.

Everything you post is bullshit. There are three words to describe you:

DAMN LIBERAL LIAR. Feel free to use it for your sig line.

Sallows living room poster.

5011827530_0e55bf9630.jpg

I wonder how many times Swallow pretends to fellate that poster while fantacising about actually doing that to his black führer... :rofl:

I'm not tolerant of attacks.

If you walked up and hit me..I wouldn't tolerate it.

And I don't suppose you don't tolerate attacks either.

That's probably one thing we have in common.

Our difference lies in that you think people who you don't agree with..should tolerate attacks from people you agree with.

Me? Not so much.

If you look up and down just this tiny little thread, there are dozens of people telling you what an asshole you are. At what point to you look yourself in the mirror and question why everybody thinks you're an asshole?

To the OP, it doesnt have to, the Obamabots suck all the jizz cumming from this administration, they bought the video cover.....how dumb do you have to be? These people cant think on their own and they make fun of religious people......hilarious.

Sallows living room poster.

5011827530_0e55bf9630.jpg

I wonder how many times Swallow pretends to fellate that poster while fantacising about actually doing that to his black führer... :rofl:

He's looking to have a little:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwY_J9cwRPo"]KID ROCK - BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH - (MUSIC VIDEO CLIP) - YouTube[/ame]

Just ask him, nothing wrong with that.

So Clinton failed to kill an terrorist who was backed by Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush? So Clinton failed to kill a terrorist that Congress would not give the okay to kill because the CIA failed to certify Bin Laden had anything to do with Khobar Towers and failed to allow special operations to go get him? Oh yeah..those were Republicans in congress by the way..who were more interested in impeaching the President and closing down the government then protecting the nation from threats.

By the way..George W. Bush took over a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother, Salim..

Save your bullshit for the Brietbart crowd.

The Brietbart crowd already knows what a stinking piece of shit Clinton was - still is. Clinton and his gnarly bulldyke wife. You want to read about it turd boy....here is the link.

Hardball with Nora O'DonnellMOHAMMED ATTA, 9/11 HIJACKER: Nobody move. Everything will be OK.

If you try to make any move, you‘ll endanger yourself and the airplane.

Just stay quiet.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

O‘DONNELL: That is very spooky. Michael Scheuer left the CIA in 2004 after 22 years with the agency. He was the CIA‘s man in charge of tracking Osama bin Laden and what he was up to. And he warned the CIA director that our country faced an imminent threat from Osama bin Laden.

Michael, what can you tell us about these newly declassified memos from July and August of 1996, that the Clinton State Department knew that Osama bin Laden had the wherewithal to attack the United States?

MICHAEL SCHEUER, FORMER CIA TERRORISM ANALYST: Well, it was very much common knowledge across the intelligence community that if—once Osama bin Laden moved from Sudan to Afghanistan, that he would be much freer to operate. There was no government in Afghanistan, it was a free range sort of territory.

From the CIA‘s perspective, it was the best possible place for him to go because we could operate there more freely. And we thought for sure we would be able to provide the government with chances to capture or kill him. As it turned.

O‘DONNELL: But many people have made the impression that something in the Bush administration was done wrong. But there‘s evidence that the Clinton administration knew full well that bin Laden had the wherewithal and was planning to attack the United States. Who is to blame and did the president, Clinton, get this information?

SCHEUER: Certainly the president got the information. And most certainly his closest adviser, Sandy Berger and Mr. Clarke—Richard Clarke, had the information from 1996 forward that bin Laden intended to attack the United States. There‘s no question of that. And in terms of which administration had more chances, Mr. Clinton‘s administration had far more chances to kill Osama bin Laden than Mr. Bush has until this day.

O‘DONNELL: That‘s very interesting. I don‘t think that many Americans know that or think that everything that they‘ve heard—you‘ve spent your life tracking Osama bin Laden. From what we know now and what you know, how many missed opportunities were there to prevent the 9/11 attacks?

SCHEUER: Well, we had—the question of whether or not we could have prevented the attacks is one you could debate forever. But we had at least eight to 10 chances to capture or kill Osama bin Laden in 1998 and 1999. And the government on all occasions decided that the information was not good enough to act.

O‘DONNELL: What—who then is to blame? I think the American people want to know, then, who then is to blame for this?

SCHEUER: It can only be the policy-makers and the elected officials. The CIA provides the intelligence, the actual decision to act using military force or using.

O‘DONNELL: So what you‘re saying is that when you ran the bin Laden desk, you knew where bin Laden was. You knew that bin Laden was trying to attack the United States. You knew that bin Laden had the wherewithal and that the policy-makers in the Clinton administration and then the Bush administration did not heed your warnings?

Now...go ahead and deny it a-hole.

When does Obama ever take the blame for anything? He screwed up and our Ambassador and the others were murdered, but he blames it on some stupid video. Not only that he never takes the blame for anything. He's the president he's supposed to be" running this country" but all we get from him when things go wrong is the blame game. It all feeds into his narcissistic persona. He can't accept the fact that he's a screw up, and he never will. We don't need this type of person as president. He's like a little kid and his supporters are like his mother stroking his ego.:eusa_eh:

Never.

And here is your damn democrat liberal liars egging on a war with Iraq.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

Note your little piss-ant president Clinton IN 1998 TALKING ABOUT WMDs and how Hussein has to be stopped. TWO FACED BASTARDS.

Last edited:
Well almost never when asked the same question ,and this is out of his own mouth tonight on 60 min.

I am only partially responsible.

You don't have to worry about the buck stopping - he will make sure they keep on printing it!
Oh that buck - it stopped with Bush!

Lying SoBs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVZlLBchVE]Democrats Hypocrisy Over The Iraq War - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back