Let's Make It Personal

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
We all have been taking sides and posting threads and yada, yada, yada.

Who wins is not the purpose of this thread.

Since Obama is the current President we have to use him for the purpose of this thread.

What specifically has Obama done for you?

No generalities. I'm not looking to hear, "he passed Obamacare." Or "he killed bin Laden".

Those are generalities.

How has he DIRECTLY impacted or changed your life for the better?

Make it personal and relative. What has he done for you as a citizen. A person? How specifically has he improved your life?

You get the idea.

And no attacking each other, please.

DISCLAIMER: Naturally none of us expect much from the resident trolls so just ignore them for a moment and not reply to them so as to not ruin the thread.

Last edited:
Does a president have to personally impact your life? Most don't.

I mean, my family is paying less taxes than under Bush, but besides that, not a whole lot.

Since Obama is the current President we have to use him for the purpose of this thread.

No generalities. I'm not looking to hear, "he passed Obamacare." Or "he killed bin Laden".

Those are generalities.

Make it personal and relative. What has he done for you as a citizen. A person? How specifically has he improved your life?

You get the idea.

DISCLAIMER: Naturally none of us expect much from the resident trolls so just ignore them for a moment and not reply to them so as to not ruin the thread.

DADT
And the economy is turning around (My business is doing much better than 3.5 years ago and my home value is getting back up to where it was before the last year of Bush)

• Banned

I mean, my family is paying less taxes than under Bush, but besides that, not a whole lot.

I think if you're going to chose one over another there has to be some personalization of your choice.

Less taxes? The Bush tax cuts, you mean?

And now that I replied in kind. Can you read?

No Booooooooooooosh!

God Almighty some people are dumb!

Those are generalities.

You get the idea.

DADT
And the economy is turning around (My business is doing much better than 3.5 years ago and my home value is getting back up to where it was before the last year of Bush)
Yep, mine too.

Cowman is spot on; pointing out (nicely) that this is a stupid thread posted by one of the newest right wing trolls. How arrogant that he (she?) would castigate trolls when s/he is a leader of the idiot fringe.

Those are generalities.

You get the idea.

DADT

So what policy specifically caused that? Could it be the housing market hit bottom so naturally it has gone up.

I think we all agree there has ben some improvement. We can argue if it's been enough or sustainable.

You had to get BOOOsh in there. You're helping to prove my point. That you can talk speifically about Obama's impact on you.

Cowman is spot on; pointing out (nicely) that this is a stupid thread posted by one of the newest right wing trolls. How arrogant that he (she?) would castigate trolls when s/he is a leader of the idiot fringe.

Perfect response and so indicative of what I'm trying to get at. Thanks for the help. You're making it very easy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

P.S. I think comparing your post and mine, we see who the Troll is. :lol:

I'll put you down as a "non response "steeped in ignorance. Next.... Then again San Francisco Bay Area gives us a hit that we shouldn't expect much from you. :D...and you delivered.

Last edited:

Those are generalities.

You get the idea.

DADT

So what policy specifically caused that? Could it be the housing market hit bottom so naturally it has gone up.

I think we all agree there has ben some improvement. We can argue if it's been enough or sustainable.

You had to get BOOOsh in there. You're helping to prove my point. That you can talk speifically about Obama's impact on you.

DADT....executive order by the President.

The economy...a number of factors, I'm sure.

As for mentioning Bush...he was the President when the economy tanked. Did you know that?

Last edited:

Perfect response and so indicative of what I'm trying to get at. Thanks for the help. You're making it very easy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

P.S. I think comparing your post and mine, we see who the Troll is. :lol:

I'll put you down as a "non response "steeped in ignorance. Next....

Feel free, Congress shall make no law preventing you from making a fool of yourself.

I think if you're going to chose one over another there has to be some personalization of your choice.

No Booooooooooooosh!

No not the Bush tax cuts. I'm not rich. I wanted those to expire.

And sorry, but you're an idiot. It's not "booooooosh". It's a simple fact. I'm paying less under Obama than I am under the previous guy. Don't be a fucking idiot and think that the quality of life in comparison to the previous president can't be brought up.

And no, there doesn't have to be a personalization. Mitt Romney supports policies that I am entirely against, on every level to the very fiber of my being.

Obama is better than that.

Poor baretta had to turn his rep off. What a coward.

Very relevant Ravi. You can't read. Can't spell and can't reply. A three time LOSER.

It's Beretta. See the "e" moron.

You guys are proving exactly what I want you to.

Keep attacking me and not replying... Dupes.

Don't know you...never will. :eusa_whistle:

My 401 K recovered a good deal after 2009. I also made a killing by investing in Ford and US steel which I used to renovate my upper east side apartment. There are many projects in New York due to the stimulus which are improving infrastructure. And the WTC is shaping up nicely.

No Booooooooooooosh!

No not the Bush tax cuts. I'm not rich. I wanted those to expire.

And sorry, but you're an idiot. It's not "booooooosh". It's a simple fact. I'm paying less under Obama than I am under the previous guy. Don't be a fucking idiot and think that the quality of life in comparison to the previous president can't be brought up.

And no, there doesn't have to be a personalization. Mitt Romney supports policies that I am entirely against, on every level to the very fiber of my being.

Obama is better than that.

Show me the legislation where Obama cut your taxes and it made a difference.

Keep attacking...it's telling it's own story.

Oh When did Romney get elected? You can't do it can you...stay on topic and make a point without attacking me.

Forum List

Back