When does 'The buck stop here " With Obama?

there you go blaming Bush who is not the sitting POTUS

Thanks for proving our point

It's like I said. His supporters can not be honest with themselves. They're still living in the Bush years and looking at Obama like he's saving the fucking world. It's cognitive failure.

No it's not.

Because that's essentially what is going on.

:lmao:

Are you serious? Obama is saving the world now?
There it is, folks. This is what the supporters believe.

They are hopelessly stuck.

Sallows living room poster.

5011827530_0e55bf9630.jpg

When does Obama ever take the blame for anything? He screwed up and our Ambassador and the others were murdered, but he blames it on some stupid video. Not only that he never takes the blame for anything. He's the president he's supposed to be" running this country" but all we get from him when things go wrong is the blame game. It all feeds into his narcissistic persona. He can't accept the fact that he's a screw up, and he never will. We don't need this type of person as president. He's like a little kid and his supporters are like his mother stroking his ego.:eusa_eh:

Funny you didn't have this sort of scrunity for the last guy in the white house.

3000 Americans died at the WTC.
1200 Americans died during Katrina.
5000 American troops died in Iraq.
4000 American troops died in Afghanistan.

Seems that now that alot less Americans are dying..you folks are upset.

I don't seem to remember Bush blaming anyone but the terrorist for 9/11. This is what we get from you Obama lovers..I mean strokers:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
When does Obama ever take the blame for anything? He screwed up and our Ambassador and the others were murdered, but he blames it on some stupid video. Not only that he never takes the blame for anything. He's the president he's supposed to be" running this country" but all we get from him when things go wrong is the blame game. It all feeds into his narcissistic persona. He can't accept the fact that he's a screw up, and he never will. We don't need this type of person as president. He's like a little kid and his supporters are like his mother stroking his ego.:eusa_eh:

Funny you didn't have this sort of scrunity for the last guy in the white house.

there you go blaming Bush who is not the sitting POTUS

Thanks for proving our point

Pffft, on a good day, this faggot still blames Reagan....

I don't have enough posts to give you all a link (takes 15) but I just read a story on FOXNews about someone down in Texas that kept destroying a yard sign for the re-election of Obama. So the people with the sign put a camera in their yard to catch the perp. Guess what? Even the deer in Texas can't stand that SoB. Smartest deer I've ever heard of.

Since I can't post the link...

Rudolph the red-state reindeer?

A Texas couple determined to find out who had been damaging a sign in their front yard proclaiming their support for President Obama's re-election bid caught the offender on Wednesday. Tom Priem, a software support engineer in Austin, told FoxNews.com he and his wife, who live on a block where political signs dot front yards, were fed up with seeing only their Obama sign repeatedly defaced.

“The sign had holes poked in it like somebody had stuck a knife through it,” Priem said Friday. “At first I thought it was somebody who didn’t like Obama.”

“We were making fun of it, saying the deer must be a Republican."

- Tom Priem, Austin resident

Priem said he even called a city hotline to document the incident in case a more insidious offender was to blame. He couldn’t believe his eyes when his wife showed him the surveillance photo she snapped seconds after the campaign sign was destroyed - by a buck.

The varmint's vandalism began about 10 days ago and it’s unclear what the animal has against the sign.

“People across the street have signs and their signs have not been attacked,” he said. “It’s just a weird thing. Maybe they don’t like something in the front yard where they graze.”

Priem’s wife, Beth, captured the deer on camera early Wednesday, just seconds after the Obama sign fell from its antlers. The commotion sent the family’s Yorkshire terrier, Charlie, into a frenzy.

“Charlie chased him until the deer jumped the fence and got away,” Priem said. “I’m just glad it wasn’t a human, either a silly kid or a strange adult.”

The Priems will now bring the sign closer to their home in hopes that the proximity keeps the non-diplomatic deer away.

“It’s just a weird thing,” Tom Priem said. “We were making fun of it, saying the deer must be a Republican.”

Last edited:

Well, that's why he hasn't addressed the nation regarding the death of our ambassador in Libya and the unrest throughout the Middle East. He knows that if he steps in front of primetime cameras, as Bush would've done, he's going to have to apologize to the American People for allowing another terrorist attack on 9/11. He's not going to do that.

I don't seem to remember Bush blaming anyone but the terrorist for 9/11. This is what we get from you Obama lovers..I mean strokers:eusa_clap:

That was basically his point, there was no responsibility taken for the lack of diligence paid to intel warnings and briefings alluding to a possibility of something such as what happened on 9/11/01 could occur.

I know you're frothing at the mouth about Obama, but you should remember that passing the buck is a part of politics, I'm sure the next time a Republican is in the oval office the same thing will happen. :thup:

The simple truth is - NEVER. It will always be Bush's fault.

After listening to a news story tonight that said Obama spent $70 million in advertisements in Pakistan to convince muslims to like us - I realized something. Obama has the deepest, most radical ideology and no amount of evidence can get him to reasses his failures. If the first stimulus fails, he just doubles-down with a second stimulus. When the second stimulus fails, he just triples-down with a third. He'll never reasses and question his own beliefs or the results of his decisions based on those beliefs.

He will beat a dead horse until the end of time, and as the failures pile up, his only response will ever be "this is because of Bush".

That was basically his point, there was no responsibility taken for the lack of diligence paid to intel warnings and briefings alluding to a possibility of something such as what happened on 9/11/01 could occur.

I know you're frothing at the mouth about Obama, but you should remember that passing the buck is a part of politics, I'm sure the next time a Republican is in the oval office the same thing will happen. :thup:

Nah ....The liberal press wont let it happen:eusa_shhh:

Let what happen, a republican in the WH?

Swallow, you are such a faggot. I can't stand you fucking idiot liberal dumbocrat LIARS. Since the war began, 4,000 troops have not died in Afghanistan, you fucking idiot - much less under Bush. You know how many troops actually died in Afghanistan during Bush's time in office? A little over 575. That's right, a little over 575.

Under former President George W. Bush, 575 American soldiers died and fewer than 3,000 were wounded in Afghanistan. This means under Obama, at least 1,405 soldiers have died and nearly 15,000 additional soldiers have been wounded, which means 70% of the deaths and nearly 80% of the injuries in Afghanistan have occurred under Obama’s watch.

Media Ignores Increased Deaths, Casualties in Afghanistan Under Obama

Last edited:

Let what happen, a republican in the WH?

No the blame game, they'd be all over a Republican. Get it? No Obama love.

I've been asking my LOLberal friends these questions for four years. There is no blaming this man from his supporters. Everything will be pinned on the other side as obstruction. When asked about his stimulus or others, it wasn't big enough. When asked about transparency and the rule of law that were to be the touchstone of his administration, they simply dodge the question completely. When asked why he sold Obamacare as a penalty and then flipped it to a tax, they say that the SCOTUS made a poor ruling.

There is nothing this man can do in the eyes of his supporters that is wrong. Absolutely nothing. If any blame is given, it is that he didn't go far enough in over stepping his bounds and lying to the american people.

These LOLberals are a fucking bunch of useful idiots to the extreme.
They also won't talk about the debt. They are quick to spin; talk about the good he has done, but the debt is not in their vocabulary - it is their trojan horse! When they feel it's deleterious impact they will no doubt blame someone - probably Bush. " The stimulus didn't work because it wasn't big enough" - they might as well be idiots!

The World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in a field in Skanksville, PA. 3000 people that would NOT HAVE DIED if the Clinton Administration had done their job properly. But they were too worried about bin-Laden's health to kill the SoB or that they would also waste a Arab sheik or prince in the process. Just see the comments of ex-CIA agent Michael Scheuer to verify this fact. Or when I get the required 15 posts, I will provide it.

1200 Americans died during Katrina...most of the dumbasses that refused to leave when told and the idiot mayor of N.O. who let all those school busses that could have been used to transport them sit there and fill up with water. Bush couldn't keep people in New Orleans from being GD stupid.

You talking about the 4,500 KIAs in Iraq which every drive-by media organization in the country kept tabs on by counting caskets as they were returned home and publicized incessantly by the hour? The same CNN, MSNBC and network stations that now ignore Obama's KIAs? Is that who you're speaking of?

Never.

It's like I said. His supporters can not be honest with themselves. They're still living in the Bush years and looking at Obama like he's saving the fucking world. It's cognitive failure.

No it's not.

Because that's essentially what is going on.

:lmao:

Are you serious? Obama is saving the world now?
There it is, folks. This is what the supporters believe.

They are hopelessly stuck.

In what?

You keeping dumping a load of bullshit from thread to thread about how much you hate this guy..without much to support how he's "fucking" up.

The world awarded him a peace prize.

And that wasn't because he was doing what Bush did..which was the get the world to the brink.

Your conservative heroes, who you now claim to "hate" got us to this point.

And now you are complaing that the work is messy getting us out.

Seriously..

Swallow, you are such a faggot. I can't stand you fucking idiot liberal dumbocrat LIARS. Since the war began, 4,000 troops have not died in Afghanistan, you fucking idiot - much less under Bush. You know how many troops actually died in Afghanistan during Bush's time in office? A little over 575. That's right, a little over 575.

Under former President George W. Bush, 575 American soldiers died and fewer than 3,000 were wounded in Afghanistan. This means under Obama, at least 1,405 soldiers have died and nearly 15,000 additional soldiers have been wounded, which means 70% of the deaths and nearly 80% of the injuries in Afghanistan have occurred under Obama’s watch.

Media Ignores Increased Deaths, Casualties in Afghanistan Under Obama

The only faggots around in this thread is you..fucker and your conservative friends that constantly talk about gayness.

You're probably so gay your male dog has to walk backwards to keep from getting a surprise visit from your johnson..dog fucker.

Last edited:
Actually in Afghanistan more US troops have died since Obama too office. But don't let silly facts get in your way.

On July 7, 2011, U.S. troop deaths from the war in Afghanistan since President Obama took office reached 1,000. That means that nearly two-thirds of the U.S. fatalities in the war in Afghanistan have occurred during the Obama administration, which has managed the war for a mere quarter of its duration.

During the Bush presidency, which ended on Jan. 20, 2009 with the inauguration of President Obama, U.S. troops were present in Afghanistan for 87.4 months and suffered 570 casualties—a rate of 6.5 deaths per month.During the Obama presidency, through today, U.S. troops have been present in Afghanistan for 29.1 months and have suffered 970 casualties—a rate of 33.3 deaths per month.

They sure have.

But it seriously represents another failure of the Bush administration to wrap up, what was initially an achievable goal.

To eradicate the terrorists camps and kill the leadership of Al Qaeda.

You've shown yourself to be a lying piece of shit.

Whatever you say from this point on will be regarded as more bullshit lies.

Lying about what?

I got one of the parts of my posts, which was off the top of my head, wrong. But in any case it's not by much. Afghanistan was initiated and fucked up by..George W. Bush. Everything ongoing in that region is still on him. He didn't clean up before he left..he just left a mess.

In any case..you fucks..didn't give shit one about any of those folks there.

But now..all of a sudden..you care American deaths aboard.

Conservatives are the most hypocritical pieces of pig shit on the planet.

And you're right on top of the pile.

Shithead.

Forum List

Back