When does race stop being an excuse? when does it stop?

[

So GZ did not kill TM because TM was beating the dog shit out of him?
You mean GZ, who took a black woman to the prom, killed a black man because?
He killed him because no matter how the event got to where GZ had the cuts and etc..., GZ got scared for his life
the worst thing you can do is get into a fight with a person who is scared, well its stupid getting a fight period
]

I know a whole lot of racists that wouldn't mind scoring some black poonany. Shit, man, why do you think we have black folks with about 30 different skin hues... because white guys were doing their grannies, and usually not bothering to ask first.

But sorry, Zimmerman, was bigger, stronger and had training, got his butt kicked by someone he was stalking, that did not justify murder.

Ever.

At least you acknowledge you don't know any facts regarding the case. Yet you still wish to argue about that which you don't know. Oh and thanks for clarifying the fact you're a racist.

Ask Republicans. They use it so effectively to keep their party 90% white.

The democrats buying the black vote had nothing do with it huh?

Well, the GOP could have gotten their votes by providing jobs and oppurtunity...

but they didn't.

Here's the thing. In 1956, Dwight D. Eisenhower got 40% of the black vote.

In 2012, Mitt Romney got 6% of the black vote.

What changed?

Well, the GOP could have gotten their votes by providing jobs and oppurtunity...

but they didn't.

What changed?

Blacks for the most part don't want jobs. They want free shit!!

Black unemployment is at 16.1 percent

White unemployment is at 7.9 percent.

but they didn't.

What changed?

Blacks started wising up to the fact that the democrats are gonna give em free shit.

but they didn't.

What changed?

The propaganda by the media, fed through, the 24/7 cable news and the internet.

but they didn't.

What changed?

The democrat plantation got chains.

In 1956 black families were intact with mothers and fathers. The black crime rate was extremely low. 50 years of democrat influence and black Americans are doomed by self genocide.

Last edited:
[

Ahhh, Hey, wingers, I want to hear again how your side doesn't have any racists. And hate for Obama is completely based on policy and not his race.

If you buy your own figures, 83.9% of blacks have jobs they work pretty hard at. That doesn't sound like people who want free shit.

[

Ahhh, Hey, wingers, I want to hear again how your side doesn't have any racists. And hate for Obama is completely based on policy and not his race.

If you buy your own figures, 83.9% of blacks have jobs they work pretty hard at. That doesn't sound like people who want free shit.

Going around playing the race card all the time perpetuates racism!

[

A civil court can't find you guilty, it can only find you liable.

The problem is, those "thousands" (not really) of black on white crimes aren't ignored. They are investigated, perpetrators arrested (sometimes they even get the right guy) and convictions are won.

What people are upset about in this case was that it wasn't investigated like a crime.
That's a huge step down from where you were and what you were saying about 2 weeks ago. But then you seem to be a perennial loser.

NOt sure what you are babbling about. I knew that when you got a Jim Crow Jury, you'd get a Jim Crow verdict.

Oh, wait, the only minority juror admitted today they let Zimmerman get away with murder.

That is not what she said
She said the law could not convict him because he broke no law
Jim Crow?
Do you think you have a rigtht to defend your self when your getting your head beat in?
this is about that and nothing else
Was TM beating GZ up with malice and intent at the time of the shooting
the jury found that to be the case 100%

You not liking the outcome does not give you the right to make up lies about events you nothing about
that is slander

That is a choice
And that has nothing to do with the question
when does two people start being treated as equals in the media and in life as well as in the eyes of the federal govt?
because I am a middle class white male who is sick and tired of every thing in life's problems being about race
I have been followed in dept store
I have been racilly profiled
as you are doing right now as an example

Blacks support the redistrubution of wealth
they support BHO agenda
that is a choice
that is not race

[

Jim Crow?
Do you think you have a rigtht to defend your self when your getting your head beat in?

You not liking the outcome does not give you the right to make up lies about events you nothing about
that is slander

I think there is no right to murder someone because you are losing a fight you started.

Actually, what the jurors found is that Florida has crazy laws. Both B37 and B29 have admitted they think he was guilty of something, but couldn't find him guilty under Florida's crazy Stand Your Ground laws.

But again, you get a mostly white jury of stupid people, you get a stupid result.

[

Jim Crow?

that is slander

I think there is no right to murder someone because you are losing a fight you started.

Actually, what the jurors found is that Florida has crazy laws. Both B37 and B29 have admitted they think he was guilty of something, but couldn't find him guilty under Florida's crazy Stand Your Ground laws.

But again, you get a mostly white jury of stupid people, you get a stupid result.

There is NO evidence GZ started the fight
TM choose to attack him according to the evidence
ask your self one simple question in your rage
why did TM not just tel GZ what he was dong?
if he felt like he was being followed by some gay guy, why did he not call the police?
stupid?
That was tupid
and to tell the truth all of it was stupid
But when TM chose to attack GZ, it became an event that the law without stand your ground is clear
you have right to defend your self
your making it a race issue Joe
Your the problem, not GZ, not me
Even your juror stated race had nothing to do with it

If he was convicted of any of these things, then how was he able to get a permit for a gun? Martin was no Criminal in Training....by what I've read and heard he was doing a pretty good job of it. But these things weren't allowed into court. Just as if Zimmerman had any convictions in the past, these also wouldn't be allowed. Seems fair to me. This was about self defense, not SYG. They might have both been "thugs" at some time, but that doesn't negate the fact that with all evidence presented the Jury could only give a Not Guilty verdict.

That is true. And i understand that that the evidence played a big part in the verdict. Since you labeled Martin a "thug", I merely pointed out that Zimmerman had been arrested for much more serious infractions. Bottom line, the defense did a much better job of presenting their case than the prosecution.

However, Zimerman has a past that will probably catch up with him at some point in time.

How many convictions does Zimmerman have? Just being arrested doesn't make you guilty of anything. The police isn't the judge and jury.

Not talking about convictions.Just illustrating the fact that Martin was no more of a "thug" than Zimmerman.

The types of "behaviors" that Zimmerman was arrested for are not consistent with one who stays out of trouble.

I think everyone knows that the police are not the judge and jury, although there are some out there who believe otherwise

[

if he felt like he was being followed by some gay guy, why did he not call the police?
stupid?
That was tupid
But when TM chose to attack GZ, it became an event that the law without stand your ground is clear

Of course it's a race issue, dumbass.

If Zimmerman had been black and Trayvon white, the Sanford cops wouldn't have given him a pat on the back and sent him home. They'd have beaten a confession out of him.

If Trayvon had been white, they'd wouldn't have dumped him in the morgue and waited for someone to claim him. THey'd have knocked door to door to see who was missing a kid.

You have a right to defend yourself. You do not have a right to murder people because you are losing a fight.

[

stupid?
That was tupid

Of course it's a race issue, dumbass.

If Zimmerman had been black and Trayvon white, the Sanford cops wouldn't have given him a pat on the back and sent him home. They'd have beaten a confession out of him.

If Trayvon had been white, they'd wouldn't have dumped him in the morgue and waited for someone to claim him. THey'd have knocked door to door to see who was missing a kid.

You have a right to defend yourself. You do not have a right to murder people because you are losing a fight.

dumb ass?
your doing your position not one bit of good
it amazes me that when the law is followed and the end does not come out the way the liberal likes it too, they allways blame it on race
1) Sanford police did not press charges the same reason the jury found GZ innocent
2) There was just stupid by all, no crime was committed

What if TM beat GZ to death, would that have been a crime?
Why didnt TM call 9-11 if he was being followed?

[

dumb ass?
it amazes me that when the law is followed and the end does not come out the way the liberal likes it too, they allways blame it on race
1) Sanford police did not press charges the same reason the jury found GZ innocent

Yeah, because thousands are killed by sidewalks every year.

damagedSidewalk.jpg

"Stop Me Before I kill Again!!"

The reason we blame race because is because you know damned well if Zimmerman had been black, there'd been different results.

Look at Marissa Williams. She didn't even kill anyone. She merely shot a warning shot over her ex-husband's head. An Ex husband who beat her while she was pregnant, who admitted his intent was to beat her.

She got 20 years.

Zimmerman kills a complete stranger after being ordered by police not to follow.

So important safety tip. If you are going to slaughter someone in "self-defense", make damn sure you are white first.

[

dumb ass?

Yeah, because thousands are killed by sidewalks every year.

damagedSidewalk.jpg

"Stop Me Before I kill Again!!"

The reason we blame race because is because you know damned well if Zimmerman had been black, there'd been different results.

Look at Marissa Williams. She didn't even kill anyone. She merely shot a warning shot over her ex-husband's head. An Ex husband who beat her while she was pregnant, who admitted his intent was to beat her.

She got 20 years.

Zimmerman kills a complete stranger after being ordered by police not to follow.

So important safety tip. If you are going to slaughter someone in "self-defense", make damn sure you are white first.

Twice as many people are killed by fists and feet than they are rifles.

Getting stomped on a sidewalk is a lot more common than you seem to think.

Forum List

Back