When do you finally give up...

D

Dis

...and walk away from something you've been fighting for? When do you call it quits?

Don't be so quick to give up. McDonald's is going to go back to using real lard to fry the french fries in. It will be better then. You won!

Depends.

How bad do you want it?

What reality is there of you achieving it?

What are you willing to sacrifice to get it?

That's just off the top of my head but I bet others with more insight can pick up the slack. :)

Bad.
Zilch.
Life as I know it.

:lol:

...and walk away from something you've been fighting for? When do you call it quits?

Sure does depend on what it is you are fighting for and why.

Fighting for your life: never or until you have lived your life and death is a welcomed friend.

Fighting for material gain: Walk away and find something worthwhile to fight for.

Sure does depend on what it is you are fighting for and why.

Fighting for your life: never or until you have lived your life and death is a welcomed friend.

Fighting for material gain: Walk away and find something worthwhile to fight for.

I have enough "material gain" to last me a life time. It ain't everything.

Depends.

How bad do you want it?

That's just off the top of my head but I bet others with more insight can pick up the slack. :)

Bad.
Zilch.
Life as I know it.

Well then, what's your second option? :D

I guess I'll have to figure that out. Refusing to consider an alternate option can be blamed on my stubbornness.

When you realize Echo is just much stronger than you and she isn't going to let go of that Snuggie.
Get in the snuggie with her, silly. Why do you think she got the biggest size they had?

Depends.

How bad do you want it?

Bad.
Zilch.
Life as I know it.

Don't give up on Gunny. He's just not ready to make the commitment yet, but he really does care about you.

Forum List

Back