When Did NASA Become A Bastion Of Liberal Propaganda?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
When Did NASA Become A Bastion Of Liberal Propaganda?

NASA has a global climate change web site?

What a world, what a world.

earthday.png

Vital Signs of the Planet

damn liberal scientists!

erathday1.png

how do people deny in the face of so much scientific evidence, climate change, or the earth warming, or even the most likely cause of much -- human-induced change?

Anything involved in real science is considered "liberal" and "Democratic" these days.

Magical creation, mysticism, the occult, those are conservative "Republican".

Good that's been explained.

1. Show me the one laboratory experiment that demonstrates how a .01% change in atmospheric composition causes Global warming and turns the oceans acidic.

Yeah, didn't think so

2. Please explain how CO2 is both exiting the oceans in a "Feedback loop" and increasing in the oceans, turning them "acidic"

Yeah, didn't think so either

Also, my cousin has a several thousand hectare fazenda in Matto Grosso. Mind your own damn business

1. Show me the one laboratory experiment that demonstrates how a .01% change in atmospheric composition causes Global warming and turns the oceans acidic.

Yeah, didn't think so

2. Please explain how CO2 is both exiting the oceans in a "Feedback loop" and increasing in the oceans, turning them "acidic"

Also, my cousin has a several thousand hectare fazenda in Matto Grosso. Mind your own damn business

Show you what? Your eyes seem to be closed.

gettinghimsplattered.jpg

Yeah, didn't think so

Frank, I'm NOT a scientist, nor do I play one on the internet(s)/web

I do however have faith in NASA. Why don't you try and show me a few things that are false or untrue that are on NASA's Climate Change web site? :eusa_shhh:

http://climate.nasa.gov/

Yeah, didn't think so

I do however have faith in NASA. Why don't you try and show me a few things that are false or untrue that are on NASA's Climate Change web site? :eusa_shhh:

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Faith?

Is NASA a religion?

Yeah, didn't think so

Faith?

Is NASA a religion?
Faith = religious belief?

poor Frank. when will you ever learn? now try to disprove a few things on NASA's Climate Change Web Site http://climate.nasa.gov/

:lol:

The evidence for rapid climate change is compelling: Climate Change: Evidence

so say those liberal propagandists at NASA

Sea level rise | Global temperature rise | Warming oceans | Shrinking ice sheets | Declining Arctic sea ice | Glacial retreat | Extreme events | Ocean acidification

Ocean acidification

Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, the acidity of surface ocean waters has increased by about 30 percent. This increase is the result of humans emitting more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and hence more being absorbed into the oceans. The amount of carbon dioxide absorbed by the upper layer of the oceans is increasing by about 2 billion tons per year.

10 National Snow and Ice Data Center

World Glacier Monitoring Service

11 U.S. Climate Extremes Index

12 What is Ocean Acidification? (Note: The pH of surface ocean waters has fallen by 0.1 pH units. Since the pH scale is logarithmic, this change represents approximately a 30 percent increase in acidity.)

13 Ocean Acidification

14 C. L. Sabine et.al., “The Oceanic Sink for Anthropogenic CO2,” Science vol. 305 (16 July 2004), 367-371

15 Copenhagen Diagnosis, p. 36.

Last edited:
NASA lists causes

Solar irradiance

It's reasonable to assume that changes in the sun's energy output would cause the climate to change, since the sun is the fundamental source of energy that drives our climate system.

Indeed, studies show that solar variability has played a role in past climate changes. For example, a decrease in solar activity is thought to have triggered the Little Ice Age between approximately 1650 and 1850, when Greenland was largely cut off by ice from 1410 to the 1720s and glaciers advanced in the Alps.

But several lines of evidence show that current global warming cannot be explained by changes in energy from the sun:

Since 1750, the average amount of energy coming from the Sun either remained constant or increased slightly.

If the warming were caused by a more active sun, then scientists would expect to see warmer temperatures in all layers of the atmosphere. Instead, they have observed a cooling in the upper atmosphere, and a warming at the surface and in the lower parts of the atmosphere. That's because greenhouse gasses are trapping heat in the lower atmosphere.

Climate models that include solar irradiance changes can’t reproduce the observed temperature trend over the past century or more without including a rise in greenhouse gases.

Climate Change: Causes

The evidence for rapid climate change is compelling: Climate Change: Evidence

so say those liberal propagandists at NASA

Sea level rise | Global temperature rise | Warming oceans | Shrinking ice sheets | Declining Arctic sea ice | Glacial retreat | Extreme events | Ocean acidification

Ocean acidification

Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, the acidity of surface ocean waters has increased by about 30 percent. This increase is the result of humans emitting more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and hence more being absorbed into the oceans. The amount of carbon dioxide absorbed by the upper layer of the oceans is increasing by about 2 billion tons per year.

10 National Snow and Ice Data Center

World Glacier Monitoring Service

11 U.S. Climate Extremes Index

12 What is Ocean Acidification? (Note: The pH of surface ocean waters has fallen by 0.1 pH units. Since the pH scale is logarithmic, this change represents approximately a 30 percent increase in acidity.)

13 Ocean Acidification

14 C. L. Sabine et.al., “The Oceanic Sink for Anthropogenic CO2,” Science vol. 305 (16 July 2004), 367-371

15 Copenhagen Diagnosis, p. 36.

Yeah, and what about the CO2 leaving the ocean in the "Feedback Loop"?

Is it coming or going, because the 2 concepts are mutually exclusive

Faith?

Is NASA a religion?
Faith = religious belief?

poor Frank. when will you ever learn? now try to disprove a few things on NASA's Climate Change Web Site Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

:lol:

Climate models tell me that there's a 50% chance of rain tomorrow; how much faith should one have when their models tell you that in 48 years the ice caps will melt and the oceans will turn to gastric juices?

how do people deny in the face of so much scientific evidence, climate change, or the earth warming, or even the most likely cause of much -- human-induced change?

Which scientific evidence would that be? Output from models doesn't constitute evidence of anything more than icompetent programming skills. There is not a whit of observable, repeatable evidence that establishes a hard link between the activites of man and the perpetually changing climate.

If you believe, as clearly you do, that there exists this overwhelming amount of scientific evidence that points the finger at man in regard to climate change, how about you post a bit of it.

More like a 30-40% change. Quit lying, Frank. That's like doubling the active ingredient of a drug, but claiming it's less because you've included inactive ingredients in your calculation. That'd get you an 'F' in any science class!!!

Which scientific evidence would that be? Output from models doesn't constitute evidence of anything more than icompetent programming skills. There is not a whit of observable, repeatable evidence that establishes a hard link between the activites of man and the perpetually changing climate.

If you believe, as clearly you do, that there exists this overwhelming amount of scientific evidence that points the finger at man in regard to climate change, how about you post a bit of it.

:trolls:

More like a 30-40% change. Quit lying, Frank. That's like doubling the active ingredient of a drug, but claiming it's less because you've included inactive ingredients in your calculation. That'd get you an 'F' in any science class!!!

An increase of 100 parts per million. Wow. Since we have had that increase, what is the present percentage of CO2 in the atmosphere vs what it was prior to the increase?

And how do you believe this trace gas performs the minor miracle of driving the climate of the earth?

Yeah, didn't think so

Show you what? Your eyes seem to be closed.

gettinghimsplattered.jpg
As usual.... Nothing to add.

Who cares about NASA? The left can prop up all the propaganda it wants from NASA or anyplace else!!! A the end of the day, nobody gives a rats ass about the science anymore. The public see's it and says, "Meh".

But dont take my word for it............from Pew Research last week................

PewGraph.png

But the nutters will keep posting up those "science" links!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

DOMINATION:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back