When did John McCain call for more security in Benghazi?

What is this some kind of grammar school debate? Since when is it the duty of the ranking member of the Senate Armed Services committee to recommend security for US embassies? Hillary said the responsibility was hers and the buck used to stop at the White House. Rather than face the responsibility the administration decided to lie to the American people about an obscure you tube video.

I see what you did there.

So it is perfectly fine for McCain to be a bombastic pandering prick AFTER the attack, but say nothing BEFORE the attack about the security of our overseas missions.

Foreign policy is one of the US Senate's charges, before or after an attack on our diplomatic missions.

McCain offered up not one ounce of prevention?

Last edited:
You keep writing this..

But you and those saying this have never been able to provide proof..

Got any proof? Or are you just a normal conservative liar (same thing)?

You dummy.... WTF do ya think I am asking for?

I want proof of what he was doing at the time of the terror attack. I want to know so I can put that question to rest.

Well we all knew he neaded to Vegas the next morning. Seems nothing could interfere with another $40,000 a plate dinner. Not even four dead men and a consulate under attack.

Bump in the road

Seems the Ambassador requested more security via e-mail.

But then you already know that.

The people 'demanding more information' are constantly going back and forth on more security before as opposed to during the attack as suits their argument at that moment.

Which one did you refer to the first time?

You keep writing this..

But you and those saying this have never been able to provide proof..

Got any proof? Or are you just a normal conservative liar (same thing)?

I want proof of what he was doing at the time of the terror attack. I want to know so I can put that question to rest.

Well we all knew he neaded to Vegas the next morning. Seems nothing could interfere with another $40,000 a plate dinner. Not even four dead men and a consulate under attack.

And what was Bush doing the days following all those attacks on our overseas missions during his watch?

You don't even know. Because you were not programmed by your masters to get upset about those attacks. Just the one that occurred when the Democrat was up for re-election.

If the ambassadore was concerned with his own security then why did he leave his post in Trippoli and go to an exposed location in Benghazi?

Would love to know the answers to that as well.
I've been asking that since the attack as well.

Why was he there on a very infamous day in American history with such little security.

If the ambassadore was concerned with his own security then why did he leave his post in Trippoli and go to an exposed location in Benghazi?

Why was he there on a very infamous day in American history with such little security.

It might be easier to get some answers if McInsane wasn't kicking sand in every direction.

It might be easier to get some answers if McInsane wasn't kicking sand in every direction.

Yeah right.... Like all the revelations from Fast & Furious emails.

Sure.....

And what was Bush doing the days following all those attacks on our overseas missions during his watch?

You don't even know. Because you were not programmed by your masters to get upset about those attacks. Just the one that occurred when the Democrat was up for re-election.

I suppose you know what Bush was doing??

Didn't think so.

We do, however, know that Barry left for his fund raiser.

No doubt about that.

Oh and BTW I don't have a master. Sorry to disappoint. You however seem to have one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back