When did John McCain call for more security in Benghazi?

It's every one's fault except the administration that admits to misleading the American people and the world. Yeah its anyone but Obama. Pathetic.

The left is not now nor have they ever been responsible for anything. There not responsible people.

You noticed that did ya? :clap2:

"John?"

"John McCain?"

"Is that you posting in drag and going by the name Willow Tree?"

"Come on John, it's time for your meds"

What's four lives to right wingers. They'd rather see people dead than have taxes raised. I'm referring to the thousands of people that die each year from lack of health care.

You're candidate got his republican money grubbing butt kicked fair and square and now your lashing out in hurt and anger. Go home and lick your wounds. Maybe get a hobby or get laid.

Doesn't embassy security fall under the State Department? This being the case McCain could have called for more security every day of the week and twice on Sunday but he still would have had no power or authority to send more security. Don't you think it might be more important to question those who had the authority to send more security and didn't rather than whine about someone who is asking that question?

Where was Obama... Did he attend his intelligence briefings?

Was he watching it all go down in real time, or was that for the big boys?

Why attack McCain?

Oh wait, nevermind... The buck doesn't stop in this Oval Office.
How silly of me.

What's four lives to right wingers. They'd rather see people dead than have taxes raised. I'm referring to the thousands of people that die each year from lack of health care.

Can you name one person who has died from lack of healthcare?

You keep writing this..

But you and those saying this have never been able to provide proof..

Got any proof? Or are you just a normal conservative liar (same thing)?

You dummy.... WTF do ya think I am asking for?

I want proof of what he was doing at the time of the terror attack. I want to know so I can put that question to rest.

You keep writing this..

I want proof of what he was doing at the time of the terror attack. I want to know so I can put that question to rest.

And the significance of that is?

Doesn't embassy security fall under the State Department? This being the case McCain could have called for more security every day of the week and twice on Sunday but he still would have had no power or authority to send more security. Don't you think it might be more important to question those who had the authority to send more security and didn't rather than whine about someone who is asking that question?

Yup. You beat me to it.

Embassies fall under the umbrella of the State Department.

Your right. Good question. Who denied them extra security and why??

You keep writing this..

Well we all knew he neaded to Vegas the next morning. Seems nothing could interfere with another $40,000 a plate dinner. Not even four dead men and a consulate under attack.

Yup. You beat me to it.

Embassies fall under the umbrella of the State Department.

Your right. Good question. Who denied them extra security and why??

Who exactly was the person asking for more security?

Seems the Ambassador requested more security via e-mail.

But then you already know that.

Forum List

Back