Romney and obama to meet

obama is so sleazy he'll just look at Gov. Romney and say "I won" just the way he's done McCain all these years. If I were Romney I'd tell him to get bent.

Is Mitt going to teach Obama how to pump his own gas for when his term is over?

obama is so sleazy he'll just look at Gov. Romney and say "I won" just the way he's done McCain all these years. If I were Romney I'd tell him to get bent.

obama: I think you're full of crap Mitt, but I invited ya here to make it look like I'm reaching across the isle. I only invite rich business men to the wh to make you look like fools, and make it look like I might like you. So run along and remember no matter what you say the left wing press will back me and you'll be the one that looks bad.

“He was obviously a successful businessman, and I’m sure has some ideas that I’m sure the president will find helpful,” said Carney.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhdTkHRcZN8&feature=player_embedded]White House praises Romney as a 'successful businessman' - YouTube[/ame]

I agree with Willow, Romney ought to just say thanks but no thanks after the trash said about him by Obama.

All that outsourcing, and he is a good business man? He could help? Then whats up with all the trash talking pre-election? Etch-a-sketch? lol

30ws74w.jpg

Mitt, I called you here because you haven't bought health insurance yet.

Forum List

Back