When Dems KNOW they're wrong...

spillmind said:
i think the most telling point is how rightwing 'avenger' :rolleyes: slams the counter agruement with linking a kid's site,
If you have something to say, say it to me spilly. I just pointed out that wilson himself had effectively rebutted his own statements. yet even that isn't proof for you partisan, hate filled libs. The man who made the allegations retracts them, and you still can't see it.
if this doesn't tell you just about everything about his debating style, i don't know what does.
Once again. Why not take your issues up with me. You're like a preteen wannabe talking about the prettiest girl in school. Jealous much. I know it hurts getting punked all the time; that's the price you pay for being wrong.
WHY THE HELL ARE WE WAGING WAR WHEN WE ARE BASING IT ON FLAWED INTEL? WHY THE HYPE IT UP LIKE IRAQ WAS THE SINGLE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE US WHEN IT WAS ALL BULLSH!T?!!!
Saddam violated umpteen UN resolutions and kicked out inspectors. That matters. The 9/11 commision report said there WAS a connection between Alquaeda an Iraq, despite the lies printed about the report in the mainstream media. That matters. This is all documented, but please, keep spreading your lies, you just might win. NOT!

The capacity of ultra leftist zealots to skew the truth is only exceeded by their ability to ignore it.

spillmind said:
i think the most telling point is how rightwing 'avenger' :rolleyes: slams the counter agruement with linking a kid's site, but says NOTHING about insein's horrendous grammar. if this doesn't tell you just about everything about his debating style, i don't know what does. it's a total partisan contradiction, and most bushies here actively engage in this practice.... it makes me wonder. are you people even AWARE OF IT?! :confused:

As you always say, attacking someones grammar shows where their argument lies.

the root of the problem on topic is this : 'based on British information' BAD INFORMATION, AT THAT.

WHY THE HELL ARE WE WAGING WAR WHEN WE ARE BASING IT ON FLAWED INTEL? WHY THE HYPE IT UP LIKE IRAQ WAS THE SINGLE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE US WHEN IT WAS ALL BULLSH!T?!!!

Perhaps you missed the reports this past week showing that the intel was not trumped up to push for war. The CIA and the Brittish Intel Agencies gave what they believed to be accurate intel. As it turns out they seem to be right so far.

and moreoever, why are you people ok with it? is bush the golden child? had a dem made this HORRENDOUS ERROR THAT HAS COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES, the guys would have been strung up by his nuts by now! hypocrites.

That is no laughing matter. Bush is not the golden child but there was a prominent Dem that held the office for 8 years and allowed thousands of americans to die for no good reason other than he was getting some head. I don't see ANYONE in the LMM going after Clinton's failures. Yet Bush is chastised for breathing wrong. Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the word hypocracy.

Tenet said the uranium deal wasn't solid enough to be in a Bush speech in October 2002 and the documents are reported to be forgeries, so there is no need for Dems to spend any more time on Wilson.

just the facts said:
actually, Clinton should be hung by the balls for not doing anything during his 8 years. He is on tape as having said that he could have had OBL when he was offered to the USA by Sudan, but he wasn't sure if we "had a legal case". Yet somehow, Bush was supposed to have known that 911 was going to happen. The Dems did make a horrendous error and it caused 9-11.

um. that's a LIE. clinton didn't do ANYTHING? you're living in a fantasy world.

just the facts said:
If you have something to say, say it to me spilly. I just pointed out that wilson himself had effectively rebutted his own statements.

spin control in full effect.

just the facts said:
Once again. Why not take your issues up with me. You're like a preteen wannabe talking about the prettiest girl in school. Jealous much. I know it hurts getting punked all the time; that's the price you pay for being wrong.
oh, i'm sorry. i think i missed that one. when was the last time you proved me wrong? :wtf:

just the facts said:
Saddam violated umpteen UN resolutions and kicked out inspectors. That matters. The 9/11 commision report said there WAS a connection between Alquaeda an Iraq, despite the lies printed about the report in the mainstream media. That matters. This is all documented, but please, keep spreading your lies, you just might win. NOT!

big deal, israel's in violation, and there are countries in violation of others, and we violate the geneva convention every day in guatanamo bay. you want to tell us all what the this should do for us, when you pick and choose which rules should obey in this particular case, and ignore like caliber affronts on 'international policy'...? :laugh: what do you think the UN will do about the red cross charges?
nothing. right? if the UN tried to enforce violations by the US worldwide, we'd deem them 'irrelevant' again.

how else can i put it to make this anamoly crystal clear? oh, let me guess, i hate america, right? try fair balanced as it applies globally. already. :sheesh:

merlin said:
The capacity of ultra leftist zealots to skew the truth is only exceeded by their ability to ignore it.
still waiting for that list of 'truths' you've got. :laugh:

insein said:
That is no laughing matter. Bush is not the golden child but there was a prominent Dem that held the office for 8 years and allowed thousands of americans to die for no good reason other than he was getting some head. I don't see ANYONE in the LMM going after Clinton's failures. Yet Bush is chastised for breathing wrong. Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the word hypocracy.
:laugh: you ARE kidding me, right?

who are these thousands? and this was during that time? last time WE CHECKED THE FACTS, THE INTELLIGENCE 'FAILURE' WAS ON BUSH'S WATCH. CAN I GET SOMEBODY TO ADMIT TO REALITY YET?

insein said:
Perhaps you missed the reports this past week showing that the intel was not trumped up to push for war. The CIA and the Brittish Intel Agencies gave what they believed to be accurate intel. As it turns out they seem to be right so far.
now THAT is no laughing matter. what the heck was 'right' about it?

insein said:
As you always say, attacking someones grammar shows where their argument lies.
let me guess, you don't see the contradiction, there either? :wtf:

spillmind said:
um. that's a LIE. clinton didn't do ANYTHING? you're living in a fantasy world.

and

who are these thousands? and this was during that time? last time WE CHECKED THE FACTS, THE INTELLIGENCE 'FAILURE' WAS ON BUSH'S WATCH. CAN I GET SOMEBODY TO ADMIT TO REALITY YET?

Sigh If you can't admit that Clinton's voice is on tape during his administration saying that he could have had OBL but had no "legal" justification to do so, then you my friend are living in the fantasy world. I suppose in your world, Clinton is completely innocent of anything to do with 9/11.

As i have stated many times, the blame game is very convienant to make people feel better. If you want to be honest with yourself though, this has failures from Bush all the way back to Jimmy Carter to allow this situation to happen. Therefore when i said Clinton allowed thousands to die, he had the same failings as Bush for 9/11. Bush was president for a whole 9 months when it happened. Clinton was president for 8 years when he allowed 5 major attacks on US soil (embassies and naval vessels are considered US soil) that effectively ignored. Arresting 1 or 2 individuals for these attacks does not solve the problem. It merely encourages them to attack further as aformentioned.

So while im sure Bush was briefed on the terrorist situation, no one in the admin expected what happened. Also to Clinton's credit im sure he wouldnt have expected that either. The point is to say that Bush had sole responsibility for being president for 9 months is an ignorant thing to say. Than again i remember who im talking to. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE had a dem made this HORRENDOUS ERROR THAT HAS COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES, the guys would have been strung up by his nuts by now! hypocrites.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying - with a straight face - that Democrats are judged more harshly than Republicans?

What color is the sky in your world?

posternutbag said:
As opposed to conservative Republicans, who will debate you to the living end even if they have no inkling whatsoever that their POV has any basis in truth.

Hey, I only voraciously argue something if I have a decent number of reputable sources to back it up. I've seen democrats on this borad who will simply ignore all evidence to the contrary and pretend they haven't been refuted while conservative post link after link to relevant evidence to support their statements.

Hobbit said:
Hey, I only voraciously argue something if I have a decent number of reputable sources to back it up. I've seen democrats on this borad who will simply ignore all evidence to the contrary and pretend they haven't been refuted while conservative post link after link to relevant evidence to support their statements.

yep. but they NEVER admit it.

posternutbag said:
As opposed to conservative Republicans, who will debate you to the living end even if they have no inkling whatsoever that their POV has any basis in truth.

What hobbit said. Look through about 99.9% of the posts on this board and you will find Conservative Republicans refuting ranting gibberish either posted directly by the poster or cut and pasted from another Anti-American, Anti-Bush or Anti-Capitalism site. Almost all the responses to said giberrish have credible links to back up the evidence because a higher standard is held for Conservatives when offering their opinions.

Forum List

Back