When Cops Get Caught Sanitizing And Flat-Out Lying About Brutality

Blah blah blah blah blah.

C-FAGs war on cops is getting old and tired. There's 1,000,000 cops in America. Even 10,000 criminal cops would only make 1%.

And C-FAGS can't give me 10,000 bad cop links. Any population of humans has bad ones.

Why don't you want the bad ones to be stopped?

I do. But it's not a national crisis on the scale liberals make it out to be. These incidents are local issues.

Then when a cop is shown to be a bloodthirsty ass hole, quit defending him as if he just saved your kid from a car wreck.

He might just have done that, that being saved someone's child. I can't speak for all agencies, but those I'm familiar with do extensive background checks before offering a conditional offer of employment.

Once that offer is made and accepted the candidate receives a full physical and mental examination, at least two and sometimes three interviews, one usually by supervisors (Sgt's and an LT) in house, and one with LT's or Capt's from other agencies. The psychological evaluation is done by a Ph. D. psychologist who administer a battery of psychological tests and interviews the candidate twice, usually once before and once after reviewing the tests and speaking with the agency's HR Dept. This procedure is very expensive, but much less so than hiring a "blood thirsty ass hole" and giving him or her a gun.

There's more to the background than this ^^^, and yet some on this forum believe everyone ought to carry a gun. Only three out of every 100 persons who apply get through the entire background and receive an appointment. Even then they are on probation and can be terminated without any right to appeal as they are go through training with a field training officer.

This system isn't perfect, as has been shown too often in recent months. But the fact remains only a small minority of LE Officers violate their agencies use of force policies and they are held accountable.
They are held accountable only if someone has video. Otherwise it's a matter of he said she said, and who is a judge going to believe, that fine upstanding officer of the law, or you, you sorry bum.

That's your opinion, I offered my experience. I've been called worse than a "sorry bum", and never once lost my temper.

C-FAGs war on cops is getting old and tired. There's 1,000,000 cops in America. Even 10,000 criminal cops would only make 1%.

And C-FAGS can't give me 10,000 bad cop links. Any population of humans has bad ones.

I do. But it's not a national crisis on the scale liberals make it out to be. These incidents are local issues.

Then when a cop is shown to be a bloodthirsty ass hole, quit defending him as if he just saved your kid from a car wreck.

The bad ones need to go. Problem is, that's all you guys ever see. There are hundreds of police forces in this country that are all working 24/7 365 days a year, and the vast majority of the time everything works properly.

How about focusing on what works for a change ?

I won't hold my breath though.

He might just have done that, that being saved someone's child. I can't speak for all agencies, but those I'm familiar with do extensive background checks before offering a conditional offer of employment.

Once that offer is made and accepted the candidate receives a full physical and mental examination, at least two and sometimes three interviews, one usually by supervisors (Sgt's and an LT) in house, and one with LT's or Capt's from other agencies. The psychological evaluation is done by a Ph. D. psychologist who administer a battery of psychological tests and interviews the candidate twice, usually once before and once after reviewing the tests and speaking with the agency's HR Dept. This procedure is very expensive, but much less so than hiring a "blood thirsty ass hole" and giving him or her a gun.

There's more to the background than this ^^^, and yet some on this forum believe everyone ought to carry a gun. Only three out of every 100 persons who apply get through the entire background and receive an appointment. Even then they are on probation and can be terminated without any right to appeal as they are go through training with a field training officer.

This system isn't perfect, as has been shown too often in recent months. But the fact remains only a small minority of LE Officers violate their agencies use of force policies and they are held accountable.
They are held accountable only if someone has video. Otherwise it's a matter of he said she said, and who is a judge going to believe, that fine upstanding officer of the law, or you, you sorry bum.

That's your opinion, I offered my experience. I've been called worse than a "sorry bum", and never once lost my temper.

I wasn't calling you that. That was to represent the courts general opinion of anyone who might have a problem with cops behavior. It's not really hard to hold your temper when you are just typing for an anonymous reader somewhere in interweb land. I wish a lot of the cops on the street could control their temper at least this much.

The bad ones need to go. Problem is, that's all you guys ever see. There are hundreds of police forces in this country that are all working 24/7 365 days a year, and the vast majority of the time everything works properly.

How about focusing on what works for a change ?

I won't hold my breath though.

The bullies that beat and kill people for no reason have earned the attention. I know most cops are professional, and would never behave like that, but the good ones don't excuse the bad ones. Even if a particular cop didn't do anything wrong, it's expected that they will protect the bad, or even lie to cover for the monsters.

Well for all you folks who never see the thousands of good cops our there and only see the bad ones, which there are, lets just get rid of all cops and everyone take care of themselves.

Easy Peasy.

We've seen enough videos this past year to know there are a lot of bad cops out there. And the cop culture in these police departments COVER UP all the bad shite they do. Which means the 'good cops' cover up and keep the bad cops in uniform.

And you know with all the videos we've seen there are thousands if not tens of thousands of incidents that have happened and are happening that no one sees so the cop gets away with it.

Every police department in the country needs to do a house cleaning and get rid of the bad elements and hire professional decent people that don't see their badge as a right to play god. Police are given extreme power over other people and they CAN'T be allowed to abuse that power even once.

Why are liberal clown faces at war with law enforcement? Caught in a DUI traffic stop? I never heard of the legal concept of "sanitizing brutality" until the radical left invented it. So far in 2015, about 68 brave hero Police Officers, male and female, white and black, died in the line of duty to serve and protect your ungrateful asses.

If a post is war then what do you call a killing? Armageddon?

Dont get caught up on Sanitizing Brutality. Those are just two words that you know put together. Lying is a more commonly used term. They lie to protect themselves
"Sanitizing brutality" are two words that you need to defend because you invented the phrase.
Nice try but if you want to ignore the OP and focus on two words put together by someone else then I'm game....to watch you go fuck yourself. Go troll someone else

We've seen enough videos this past year to know there are a lot of bad cops out there. And the cop culture in these police departments COVER UP all the bad shite they do. Which means the 'good cops' cover up and keep the bad cops in uniform.

And you know with all the videos we've seen there are thousands if not tens of thousands of incidents that have happened and are happening that no one sees so the cop gets away with it.

Every police department in the country needs to do a house cleaning and get rid of the bad elements and hire professional decent people that don't see their badge as a right to play god. Police are given extreme power over other people and they CAN'T be allowed to abuse that power even once.

Please review my posts #34 & #36 above. You might want to review the Peace Officer's Bill of Rights:

CA Codes gov 3300-3313

America has a serious, institutionalized, systemic law enforcement problem. Over the last 4 decades, our law enforcement has become increasingly militarized, putting every citizen at risk of being shot and killed for nothing more than reaching for their wallet.

Yes, there are many bad cops. And there are far more good cops, and you guys, good cops, have to break the blue code of silence and out those fuckers. We are aware of the so many good cops, and we are thankful for them. However, we know there are cops out there who will shoot us. We won't tolerate it.

Last edited:
Well for all you folks who never see the thousands of good cops our there and only see the bad ones, which there are, lets just get rid of all cops and everyone take care of themselves.

Easy Peasy.

Typical childish crap. Of course there are good cops doing the job as it should be done. It's the mean ones who are the problem.

America has a serious, institutionalized, systemic law enforcement problem. Over the last 4 decades, our law enforcement has become increasingly militarized, putting every citizen at risk of being shot and killed for nothing more than reaching for their wallet.

Keep in mind there is no national police force patrolling the streets of our cities, towns and rural communities. And each community has its own history, demographics, leadership, policies and problems

My advice to everyone, when pulled over, stop your ca asap safely, keep you hands on the steering wheel, and when asked for you license, insurance and registration describe where they are and move slowly.

At night, put on your interior lights and keep you hands on the steering wheel. Remember, a ticket can be fought in court, not on the street or highway.

Haha. Ok. Let me get this right.

Bad cops...a very small %...make the job much harder and more dangerous for the rest of us. It makes daily life harder for the good ones. To the point that wives and kids are told "Dont tell anyone Daddy is a cop" because you don't want them having to defend it. Extra scrutiny. Far less margin for error.

ALL THAT stuff the bad ones bring on the good ones.....and you think most good ones want to protect that...to ensure our daily life keeps getting worse???

The Hollywood libs have you all brainwashed. The "blue wall of silence" may happen at massive departments like NYPD and LAPD. ...and no more so in the 70s and 80s. But that shit is mostly myth.

Good ones don't say shit...because most don't see shit. Criminal cops HIDE their crimes....just like regular criminals. They aren't in the squad room saying "Hey guys look at all the drug money I stole!!! New TV for me!!!"

So naive.

Keep in mind there is no national police force patrolling the streets of our cities, towns and rural communities. And each community has its own history, demographics, leadership, policies and problems

My advice to everyone, when pulled over, stop your ca asap safely, keep you hands on the steering wheel, and when asked for you license, insurance and registration describe where they are and move slowly.

At night, put on your interior lights and keep you hands on the steering wheel. Remember, a ticket can be fought in court, not on the street or highway.

True. It's sad that we have to have the same attitude toward a cop as we might have toward a big growling dog who has you cornered. Move slowly, speak soothingly. Don't do anything that he might perceive as a challenge, because even if he doesn't kill you, he can hurt you really bad. Hope that you can get away, but you know not to ever trust him again.

Bad cops...a very small %...make the job much harder and more dangerous for the rest of us. It makes daily life harder for the good ones. To the point that wives and kids are told "Dont tell anyone Daddy is a cop" because you don't want them having to defend it. Extra scrutiny. Far less margin for error.

ALL THAT stuff the bad ones bring on the good ones.....and you think most good ones want to protect that...to ensure our daily life keeps getting worse???

The Hollywood libs have you all brainwashed. The "blue wall of silence" may happen at massive departments like NYPD and LAPD. ...and no more so in the 70s and 80s. But that shit is mostly myth.

Good ones don't say shit...because most don't see shit. Criminal cops HIDE their crimes....just like regular criminals. They aren't in the squad room saying "Hey guys look at all the drug money I stole!!! New TV for me!!!"

So naive.
Those are excuses, not reasons. Do better.

True. It's sad that we have to have the same attitude toward a cop as we might have toward a big growling dog who has you cornered. Move slowly, speak soothingly. Don't do anything that he might perceive as a challenge, because even if he doesn't kill you, he can hurt you really bad. Hope that you can get away, but you know not to ever trust him again.

The cop sees you the same way. A person who may have committed an offense. Who may have warrants. Who may be hiding a weapon. Who may kill him. You probably wont....just like the cop probably won't hurt you.

But he doesn't know that. You may know you're harmless. He doesnt. It's that simple. His job is to stop criminal offenses...minor or serious. Offenses your democratically elected reps decided were worthy of being unlawful. So...let him do it. And remember. ...he doesn't know you. Or whether you want to shake his hand and thank him for his service....or quickly pull a knife and stab him in the throat.

Agree. Just in the last week we've seen a woman who was stopped for a traffic or 'fix-it' ticket and a guy who DIDN'T HAVE A FRONT LICENSE PLATE treated like dangerous killers. Previously, two people in a car that the police said they heard a 'backfire' from and who then riddled this car with 137 shots killing the two people inside, without consequence.

Something is horribly wrong here.

So naive.
Those are excuses, not reasons. Do better.

Haha.....ok. So saying I didn't report a criminal act...because I never saw one....is an "excuse"? Ha. Ok. Why didn't you report your neighbor for raping his daughter??? Oh...you didn't know he was doing it??? Thats no excuse sir.

Forum List

Back