Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, that lion in Africa was killed...and the left is in mourning like a human was killed. I am sorry the lion was killed as well, I love animals a lot...even liberals.......but the mourning for the lion, vs. the silence on the killings at planned unparenthood are revealing...so a poll......

Please, for the purpose of this poll, state your political leanings.....if you dare...

I am a modern American Conservative.....

Again....if you would list your political leanings and your vote...it helps clarify the issue....

Well, the Lion has no soul.

But, the Babies are in heaven... but, they had a right to live.....

Humans will always take precedence over animals.
nothing or more annoying that $ being spent on animals.

Again....if you would list your political leanings and your vote...it helps clarify the issue....
I'm against killing for trophies alone. However, we are predators afterall and if one is killing for harvest, well that's what predators do.

If one wants to be a vegetarian... ok by all means go ahead but you're not gonna make me be a vegetarian so step back.

I don't like your idea of comparing the killing of babies to the killing of animals for trophies. Two different issues. You might as well be asking for people to vote for one of death sentences or trophies. Different issues.

You're wrong, we are but a type of animal.. all animals have a soul. Man's claim to be the only animal with a soul is just hubris.

The concept is that Liberals have agendas that don't even make sense......
It's OK to kill a human life but the poor lions.............???

I'm against killing for trophies alone. However, we are predators afterall and if one is killing for harvest, well that's what predators do.

If one wants to be a vegetarian... ok by all means go ahead but you're not gonna make me be a vegetarian so step back.

I don't like your idea of comparing the killing of babies to the killing of animals for trophies. Two different issues. You might as well be asking for people to vote for one of death sentences or trophies. Different issues.

Sorry, but the planned parenthood story videos are out......and the entertainment left is silent.....this lion gets killed, and they apparently are outraged and close to tears........Rush and Dennis Prager have read tweets from such entertainment geniuses like Sharon Osbourne and the like, and one of them said Jimmy Kimmel was close to tears (?) reporting about the lion being killed......

So yeah, there is an issue here....

You're wrong, we are but a type of animal.. all animals have a soul. Man's claim to be the only animal with a soul is just hubris.

I don't believe that is true....I don't think God created animals with souls....but we can ask him when we move on...

Really? why do you think all animals have a soul?

And here you go....4 minutes of jimmy kimmel on the death of this lion....

Jimmy Kimmel Is Super Sad About Cecil the Lion -- Vulture

The real stupidity begins at the 2:20 mark who calls this guy the most hated man in America.....and all he did was kill one lion........and the outrage.......the attack on the mans on his manhood.........and yet...where is his outrage over the murder of those babies at planned parenthood........?

At the 4;20 mark he freakin chokes up.........

And those babies?

Okay...just did a google search....Jimmy Kimmel and planned parenthood

Squat.......

Maybe someone else can find where kimmel choked up about those babies...and those actual videos........

Because I've had extremely intelligent pets that have expressed their feelings on numerous occasions. They show love, happiness, sadness... They even show superior intelligence, as compared to some humans.

Because I've had extremely intelligent pets that have expressed their feelings on numerous occasions. They show love, happiness, sadness... They even show superior intelligence, as compared to some humans.

Does that mean they have souls.....? We won't know till we die anyway.....

Define soul.

God does not discuss the salvation of any living thing other than humans in the Bible.

God does not discuss the salvation of any living thing other than humans in the Bible.
Point?

Define soul.

Only God can say, but, the Bible outlines how HUMANS ONLY can have everlasting life.
God is just, so, why would he "save" all animals, but, save only certain humans?

Point?

Meaning, only human's get to "live forever" - all else is born and dies....

Really. That is your belief? Animals have no souls?
Meh.
Bye.

Forum List

Back