7 things about Ahmed Aubrey you don’t know…and one is that he was a convicted felon. Of course he was…..

Their own statements.

You must have cherry picked the video, or you only watched part of it.
The man who lost his arrest powers because he failed to take the necessary training, including use of force, used their vehicle to stop an innocent man minding his own business. They hit him. Then they shot him.
His arrest powers were re-instated. Ahberry was never stopped...he just kept on running.

They did not hit him....the video does show ahbery slugging Travis and thus Travis was forced to defend himself with lethal force.

An
Well, not yet... but eventually.

However, the point was that because these three knuckleheads had a whole history of expressing their racism on Social Media, they really can't claim they had no racial animus when they hunted Arbery down.

Whether or not the mcmichaels were racist is irrelevant unless the prosecutors can prove that any of the crimes they have been charged with was a result of their being racist.

If anyone exhibits racism to the point where it affects their behavior in this case I think it would be ahmaud.....first of all blacks are well known to be more racist than any other race and most especially young blacks like ahmaud....stats prove this group comitts over half of all violent crimes like murder and rape in America.

I do not think any overt racist could survive for 30 yrs. today in any police dept. down South....they are just not going to allow that.
On the other hand ahmaud is on video demonstrating his anger and aggressiveness against the police.....he was a very angry young man with documented mental problems.

Nothing illustrates that more than his assault on Travis.

Not denying him anything....he is not an innocent, and was likely aggressive because of his mental illness....

Again.....he had used "running," as an excuse to hide criminal activity in the past.......

They didn't run him down, they didn't just "kill him,' and your dishonest reporting of what happened shows you know this isn't a simple case....

If they planned on "killing him," they could have shot him dead at any point......they confronted him, and he attacked the guy with the shotgun....

Again...the guys should have just called the police...but it isn't a simple case......his background complicates the situation...
Greg was on the phone with the police when ahmaud attacked Travis.....not even to mention that Greg had essentially been deputized to deal with all the complaints from the neighborhood.

The iberals on here like to talk about there was not enough crime in that neighborhood to justify all the concern....irregardless the police dept. had received so many complaints from that neighborhood regarding trespassing and theft etc. that they felt the need to make Gregory McMichaels the 'go to guy' to deal with these complaints...it is on record --the police informed the citizens that if they had problems call Gregory McMichaels.

Because that's obviously illegal. Violating his rights, forcing him to submit to their [none existent] authority to apprehend him and humiliate him by chasing him down and taking him into custody like the slave patrols of yore is just so much more satisfying <eye roll>

Besides they're cowards, 3 against 1. I wonder if any one of them on their own would have e had the guts to confront Ahmaud on their own, even if armed..

We know how frightening racist find black men.
First of all he was more than just a black man...he was a convicted criminal who was known to carry a weapon....he had been caught taking a gun to school.....he tried to run away then also but he was caught, charged and convicted and was on parole when killed...not even to mention his mental history....and all the times he had been caught on video trespassing.

Thus anyone feeling obligated to catch this suspect would have been less than smart to not go armed as in they did not know if the suspect was armed or not....they did think he may have been...as in after the suspect was shot....Gregory to be prudent rolled him over to see if he was armed because at that point ahmaud was still breathing.

You liberals always want to make it about the skin color aka dat orange man is a bad bad guy etc.

However, the point was that because these three knuckleheads had a whole history of expressing their racism on Social Media, they really can't claim they had no racial animus when they hunted Arbery down.

If racism was illegal they would have to arrest the majority of the black population....even blacks say their fellow blacks are more racist than any other group....look how they kill each other in chicago.

If they had as much respect for their fellow blacks as most whites do then they would not be killing each other.

Whether or not the mcmichaels were racist is irrelevant unless the prosecutors can prove that any of the crimes they have been charged with was a result of their being racist.

They were racist.
They chased down an unarmed black man and murdered him in the street.

This isn't complicated, buddy.

I do not think any overt racist could survive for 30 yrs. today in any police dept. down South....they are just not going to allow that.

Really? The part of the country where they fly Confederate flags and put up statues to assholes who tried to keep slavery a thing has a problem with an overt racist? Really? This is what you are going to argue.

The iberals on here like to talk about there was not enough crime in that neighborhood to justify all the concern....irregardless the police dept. had received so many complaints from that neighborhood regarding trespassing and theft etc. that they felt the need to make Gregory McMichaels the 'go to guy' to deal with these complaints...it is on record --the police informed the citizens that if they had problems call Gregory McMichaels.
First, "irregardless" isn't word.
Secondly, there was no evidence Arbery was doing anything that morning other than jogging. He stopped to look at a house that was under construction... that was it. It didn't justify three inbred rednecks chasing him down with a truck and murdering him.

If racism was illegal they would have to arrest the majority of the black population....even blacks say their fellow blacks are more racist than any other group....look how they kill each other in chicago.

I don't think you understand what racism means, buddy... but never mind.

They were racist.

Really? The part of the country where they fly Confederate flags and put up statues to assholes who tried to keep slavery a thing has a problem with an overt racist? Really? This is what you are going to argue.
Black and Whites get along better down South better than in any other area of the Nation because Southern Blacks got more sense than Yankee Blacks.....look how Northern Blacks constantly attack whites, jews and Asians in NYC. Duh

Secondly, there was no evidence Arbery was doing anything that morning other than jogging. He stopped to look at a house that was under construction... that was it. It didn't justify three inbred rednecks chasing him down with a truck and murdering him.

They were racist.

"irregardless" is a word. It is, at least according to Merriam-Webster and Scrabble.
But I'm not going to stop there. No. I would also like to contend that "irregardless" is the baddest-ass word of all time. This is for several reasons, which I will now explain.

1. It's the only word where attaching the "ir-" prefix to the root word has the exact same meaning as the root word: Throwing an "ir-" in front of normal, less bad-ass words that begin with "R" changes the meaning to the opposite of the word. Irrefutable. Irreverent. Irrelevant. Irresponsible. Not "irregardless." It doesn't care what the rules of grammar are. It means exactly the same thing as "regardless," and that's the way it likes it.

2. Against all odds, against all logic, and (ir)regardless of everyone hating it, it has achieved official word status: How can you not pull for the underdog in this case? "Irregardless" went up against the rules of grammar, stick-by-the-book lexicographers, and the fact that it's a completely redundant word. Didn't matter. Whatever didn't kill it made it stronger. It's the hardest-working word in the dictionary, and it should have earned your respect by now.

3. Even though it's a word, Merriam-Webster says you shouldn't use it: Can you name another word in the dictionary that the dictionary says you shouldn't use? Even really bad swear words don't have a dictionary-imposed boycott. That just makes me want to use it more.

4. It simultaneously makes sense and doesn't make sense: You can think of the word in one of two ways: (1) it should mean the opposite of "regardless," or something along the lines of "keeping the facts in regard," or (2) it could mean "regardless of the fact that something is regardless." The latter of the two is like double-super regardless, and it's the meaning I prefer. "Irregardless" really, really doesn't care what the facts are or what you think. It should only be used in extreme circumstances, such as when a course of action is ridiculously counterintuitive. "Irregardless of the fact that you are very thirsty, you should eat this pile of salt." Stuff like that.

5. It practices what it preaches: Irregardless of the rules of grammar, "irregardless" is a word. It's self-reflexive. It's the exception that proves the rule. It talks the talk and walks the walk. Is there another word like that? No, because "irregardless" is bad-ass. It is a text-based Chuck Norris, roundhouse-kicking everything else in the dictionary into submission.

6. If you think about it long enough, it will blow your mind: It's the Mobius Strip of words, but it's also packed with Eminem's aggressively apathetic attitude. It's completely unique, completely confusing, and it couldn't give a rat's ass about any of that. It just is what it is. If you don't like it, don't use it.
So that's my argument. I think "irregardless" should be embraced and celebrated. And damn it, I'm going to use it every chance I get.

Last edited:

Black and Whites get along better down South better than in any other area of the Nation because Southern Blacks got more sense than Yankee Blacks.....look how Northern Blacks constantly attack whites, jews and Asians in NYC. Duh

Nor should they. The only question for the jury should be did these three racists have a good reason to chase a black man down for being in the wrong neighborhood.

He's so going to jail.

The Three who were trying to stop criminals (which would be Arbery) from robbing their new home? And FYI, ARBERY attacked them trying to grab the gun or are the real racist--the race pimps still trying to claim that he didn't run toward them, circle around the vehicle, and then attack them trying to steal the gun?

I haven't anything racist that they have said---but it doesn't matter. This is a america and thoughts aren't crimes---Arbery was definately a criminal, definately casing the joint for arbery, and definately attacked them when he was confronted.

I haven't heard anything racist that they have said---but it doesn't matter. This is america and thoughts aren't crimes-atleast not supposed to be. Arbery was definately a criminal, definately casing the joint for arbery, and definately attacked them when he was confronted.

They were racist.

Confederate flags know no boundaries...they are flown all over America to honor the great struggle against Totalitarianism.....the struggle continues.

Confederate flags know no boundaries...they are flown all over America to honor the great struggle against Totalitarianism.....the struggle continues.

They were racist.

Ahbery decided he wanted to die so he attacked a guy with a shotgun....case closed

They were racist.

I am not your buddy and you are right it is not complicated.....however some as you demonstrate just do not know the facts of the case.

Forum List

Back