When Biden was city councilman in Delaware, One night, a lady calls asking county to remove a dead dog from her lawn. Biden actually went over there!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Speaking to county officials at annual conference in DC, President Biden fired up, tells story of being on New Castle County, DE council. One night, a lady calls asking county to remove a dead dog from her lawn. Insists it has to be done now. So he went over "and put it on her doorstep"

he tells the story towards the beginning of the video

Speaking to county officials at annual conference in DC, President Biden fired up, tells story of being on New Castle County, DE council. One night, a lady calls asking county to remove a dead dog from her lawn. Insists it has to be done now. So he went over "and put it on her doorstep"

He makes crap up all the time, maybe Corn Pop helped him.

His worst, most vile lie of all:

What else will this crackpot come up with next? I'm not sure what's crazier, the fact that he said this or that he will work like the devil to bring down gas prices. Well, he's certainly of the devil anyways.

A felony or just a misdemeanor. It's not unusual for mentally impaired patients to confess to crimes they committed decades ago.

a

I didn't know if it was a crime or not, but it's likely it was a misdemeanor. If it actually happened that is.

What else will this crackpot come up with next? I'm not sure what's crazier, the fact that he said this or that he will work like the devil to bring down gas prices. Well, he's certainly of the devil anyways.

That's shameful to do to anyone else for any reason whatsoever. I hope no child of America finds out about the President's latest scheme.

No leftist says this.

Leftists despise Biden.

I rarely see them saying that on this message board. Also, mods can move this topic if they want to, I didn't know that one was already started in pets.

A demented career criminal & deranged rapist - what's not to love?

Forum List

Back