When Biden was city councilman in Delaware, One night, a lady calls asking county to remove a dead dog from her lawn. Biden actually went over there!

Actually, it is many on the right see that see Biden as the right person for the job. See WSJ editorial.

One person's opinion, even in the WSJ, does not mean that many on the Right see Biden as the right person for the job. I would venture to say that almost everyone on the Right thinks otherwise.

What else will this crackpot come up with next? I'm not sure what's crazier, the fact that he said this or that he will work like the devil to bring down gas prices. Well, he's certainly of the devil anyways.

Daily Mail? Not worth reading, it's a worthless piece of a tabloid. Get at least two credible sources and prove your claim.

Daily Mail? Not worth reading, it's a worthless piece of a tabloid. Get at least two credible sources and prove your claim.

Why should I when it's not worth my time trying to prove it to a worthless person such as yourself?

Do you consider the White House a credible source? I don't, but here.

And I represented a middle-class district to a working-class district, but there was one very wealthy neighborhood. And I got a call one night; the woman said to me — obviously not of the same persuasion as I was, politically — called me and said, “There’s a dead dog on my lawn.” (Laughter.) And I said, “Yes, ma’am.” I said, “Have you called county?” She said, “Yes, they’re not here.” And I said, “Well, I’ll get them in the morning.” She said, “I want it removed now. I pay your salary.” (Laughter.) So, I went over. (Laughter and applause.) I picked it up. She said, “I want it out of my front yard.” I put it on her doorstep. (Laughter and applause.)

img_1_1644971264295.jpg

I only have one question that I haven't found the answer to yet.....

Did the Pervert-in-Chief sexually molest the dead dog before he dropped it off on the woman's porch?????

Speaking to county officials at annual conference in DC, President Biden fired up, tells story of being on New Castle County, DE council. One night, a lady calls asking county to remove a dead dog from her lawn. Insists it has to be done now. So he went over "and put it on her doorstep"

he tells the story towards the beginning of the video

He's a psychopath and his stories usually have a little bit of personal experience in them....He is more likely to have killed a woman's dog who opposed (a different political party than him as he put it) him-----------and put it on her front door as vengenance.

Psychopaths are notorious for being VENGEFUL as fuck. Think they should go back and check police records from that area from his time in on any counsil.

Are you suggesting this story is fake news?

Forum List

Back