when a woman ask a man at the job is he married does she

Classy thread.

I wanted if to be classy but some jackass made me get ugly
They "made" you get ugly?
How can someone else "make" you type juvenile nonsense? Aren't you in charge of your own fingers and mind?

Log out of life for me

Since you don't want to listen, try this the next time you talk to her at work.

When she asks you any other question, answer with "I know you are only asking this because you want to fuck me. Meet me at the park and bring condoms". That way she will know you have figured out her game and are ready to be safe.

Classy thread.

How can someone else "make" you type juvenile nonsense? Aren't you in charge of your own fingers and mind?

Log out of life for me

When she asks you any other question, answer with "I know you are only asking this because you want to fuck me. Meet me at the park and bring condoms". That way she will know you have figured out her game and are ready to be safe.

Do you understand that no other woman at this job has asked me how old I am and if I was married?

Now I would go along with you if other women asked me the same question but she is the only one

Classy thread.

Log out of life for me

Do you understand that no other woman at this job has asked me how old I am and if I was married?

Now I would go along with you if other women asked me the same question but she is the only one

Do you understand that the questions she has asked you are simply conversation?

But, by all means, tell her you know she wants to fuck you and that you are willing. In fact, next time you see her, show her your cock. I am sure she will be thrilled, even if it is in the office. I am sure any woman who asks you any non-work related questions are only doing so to get you to fuck them. In fact, if any women look at you for more than a quick glance are also hot for you. Wave your cock at them too!

Classy thread.

Log out of life for me

Just ask her out. I have dated men on the job in the past, I never got fired :)

Log out of life for me

Haven't you read his posts on the other threads? He has no interest in talking to women unless he is horny. He doesn't want a date, he wants sex. That is it.

Log out of life for me

Haven't you read his posts on the other threads? He has no interest in talking to women unless he is horny. He doesn't want a date, he wants sex. That is it.

Well, what man doesn't? anyway, he wants specific needs met. he really is a good candidate for a prostitute.... not that I condone that....

Log out of life for me

Well, what man doesn't? anyway, he wants specific needs met. he really is a good candidate for a prostitute.... not that I condone that....

Prostitutes are not allowed in my apt. It's on the lease

Prostitutes are not allowed in my apt. It's on the lease

Can't afford a hotel? What do they do, check credentials when you bring people over?

Yes, unemployed. If your actions cause a lawsuit, the company will fire you.

So two people fucking can lead to unemployment?

Are you really this oblivious to the world around you/ A sexual harassment suit can cost a company millions of dollars.

she asked me today how old i was

All ordinary questns when getting to know your coworkers. Next she might ask you about hobbies or what you do for fun. I recommend NOT telling her you like to sniff asses.

Are you sure? Because when I told her my age she was like "you don't look your age"

I think it's some attraction
It's a compliment, you ass. Have you never received one before?

So two people fucking can lead to unemployment?

Are you really this oblivious to the world around you/ A sexual harassment suit can cost a company millions of dollars.

All ordinary questns when getting to know your coworkers. Next she might ask you about hobbies or what you do for fun. I recommend NOT telling her you like to sniff asses.

Are you sure? Because when I told her my age she was like "you don't look your age"

No from young attractive women too often

Don't get carried away. It was a simple compliment.

Classy thread.

Log out of life for me

Let's see... you're in Philly, sporting a Dullass Cowgirls logo, and dumb as a box of rocks.....

Are you Domonic Brown??

This afternoon she told me she was lookin for me this morning on the subway

Now what?

Now what?

See post #45 for further instructions.

Now what?

I will let u know when she askes me in private

"are you dating anyone?"

Now what?

"are you dating anyone?"
As I said earlier, she likely wants to know who to send the sympathy card to.

Guy! Fucking WAKE THE HELL UP! Do you really have no idea how pathetic you look to everyone here?

Now what?
Probably had her hand on the pistol in her purse for the whole ride.

Now what?

"are you dating anyone?"
As I said earlier, she likely wants to know who to send the sympathy card to.

Guy! Fucking WAKE THE HELL UP! Do you really have no idea how pathetic you look to everyone here?

Yeah I look pathetic. Is that why she asked if she could help me with my work load? And said she was looking for me on the subway and that I don't look my age?

Bye mutherfucker

Forum List

Back