when a woman ask a man at the job is he married does she

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Want to give him some ass? I mean why else she asking?

in your case? To pray for the poor victim's eternal soul.

:clap2:

I can't top that. Can't do it.

Whatever mutherfucker, if a woman is asking that she is considering sitting on.my.dick

But of coarse, since that's what women constantly think about --- "sitting on dick".

The Clueless is strong with this one. As if we couldn't already tell by his avi.

Whatever mutherfucker, if a woman is asking that she is considering sitting on.my.dick

But of coarse, since that's what women constantly think about --- "sitting on dick".

The Clueless is strong with this one. As if we couldn't already tell by his avi.

.I never met a woman who didn't want t to sit on a long dick

and you with no long dick to give them. :(

Are you 14?

Are you 14?

I wish I wouldn't have rent

Are you 14?

I wish I wouldn't have rent

Yeah I kinda wish I was 14 too... <sigh>

Not yet...

Are you 14?

Forum List

Back