When a fat liberal environmental prius driver attacks.

I know I have asked this before. Anything dumber than a liberal SJW white woman?

What?

These environmental types drive me crazy. On trucks, if you let them idle more than five minutes, they automatically shut down. Stupid environmentalists think this will save fuel. The thing is when a truck is getting unloaded, the tow motor knocks the air out of the airbags. So when you're done with the delivery, you have to charge the air tanks back up before you can get moving, and you have to gun the engine for a minute or two. No fuel saved.

In the winter time, what do they expect us to do, freeze to save fuel? There are times when nothing is going on and you have to sit for an hour or two before a delivery comes up. So you have to hit the accelerator ever couple of minutes to keep the truck running. It's stupid already.

Shut down the EPA and stop them from making idiotic relations that just make life less convenient for others. They (and all bureaucracies) serve no purpose in this country.

Anytime you put a political sticker on your car, you're asking for trouble. Putting a Trump sticker on my car won't change the mind of one voter, but I don't need to come out to my car after shopping one day and see the window punched out or have my car keyed.

My sticker was not political, though. It was religious/spiritual.
Moreover, people are entitled to put stickers on their vehicles during political campaigns. When I see one with which I disagree, or some vehicle bearing a symbol with which I disagree, like the confederate stars and bars, I just shake my head, roll my eyes, and think "what a moron." I don't attack them. The guy who accosted my colleague had some sort of weird mental trip going on that overcame whatever he was taught about good conduct in public and respect for others.

Who said all liberals are guilty?

The person who posted this video with the follow words: "I know I have asked this before. Anything dumber than a liberal SJW white woman?" did. This is quite a sweeping statement about "liberal SJW white" women and calls anyone who fits this description dumb.
I don't know what led up to this situation. However, a colleague of mine, who is a middle-aged white man from the upper mid-west of Norwegian background, related to me shortly after the incident occurred, that he was accosted in a parking lot while walking up to his car, which had a bumper sticker supporting the candidacy of Barack Obama, by a white male who began berating him and swearing at him because of the bumper sticker. I, too, had a white male person in a white shirt and tie pull up next to me in a stop-and-go traffic jam during rush hour in northern Virginia, honk his horn for attention, and then flipped me off. Since I had not changed lanes in miles, the only thing that could have motivated him was my bumper sticker, which has the symbols of the world's belief systems on it.

Was it the white shirt and tie that set you off? Just asking...

I know I have asked this before. Anything dumber than a liberal SJW white woman?

What?

These environmental types drive me crazy. On trucks, if you let them idle more than five minutes, they automatically shut down. Stupid environmentalists think this will save fuel. The thing is when a truck is getting unloaded, the tow motor knocks the air out of the airbags. So when you're done with the delivery, you have to charge the air tanks back up before you can get moving, and you have to gun the engine for a minute or two. No fuel saved.

In the winter time, what do they expect us to do, freeze to save fuel? There are times when nothing is going on and you have to sit for an hour or two before a delivery comes up. So you have to hit the accelerator ever couple of minutes to keep the truck running. It's stupid already.

Shut down the EPA and stop them from making idiotic relations that just make life less convenient for others. They (and all bureaucracies) serve no purpose in this country.

The video is from 2011 you must still be butthurt...

What?

anal retentive.

What?

anal retentive.

That's why he sits on ass for a job...

I would have taken the high road and offered to light her cigarette and buy her another McDonald's happy meal. A passive way to speed nature's final outcome for a smoking over weight stressed out liberal.

BUT, on the other hand, I have to admit that those who drive trucks for just the reason to drive a truck can be pretty inconsiderate. For example those who leave their tow ball sticking out the back and then back into a walkway.

Already another thread on this from 6 years ago and today..You idiots all get the same marching orders from videos from 7-8 years ago and then try to make it relevant to today, how fucking lame you paid shills are...

Was it the white shirt and tie that set you off? Just asking...
No, it wasn't. At rush hour on 395 in Arlington, there are thousands of people dressed in white shirts and ties who are perfectly well behaved. My description was meant solely as a description of the offender, as would be a "black guy wearing a hoodie sweatshirt." What offended me, not "set me off," was his disgusting and vulgar conduct.

Already another thread on this from 6 years ago and today..You idiots all get the same marching orders from videos from 7-8 years ago and then try to make it relevant to today, how fucking lame you paid shills are...

It's true, libs have gotten far worse since then...

It's true, libs have far worse since then...
Have far worse what since then?

Eh, something screwed up I tell ya... :rolleyes:

Anytime you put a political sticker on your car, you're asking for trouble. Putting a Trump sticker on my car won't change the mind of one voter, but I don't need to come out to my car after shopping one day and see the window punched out or have my car keyed.

My sticker was not political, though. It was religious/spiritual.
Moreover, people are entitled to put stickers on their vehicles during political campaigns. When I see one with which I disagree, or some vehicle bearing a symbol with which I disagree, like the confederate stars and bars, I just shake my head, roll my eyes, and think "what a moron." I don't attack them. The guy who accosted my colleague had some sort of weird mental trip going on that overcame whatever he was taught about good conduct in public and respect for others.

I don't care what bumper stickers people put on their car, it's freedom of speech. But there are always people out there that would damage a vehicle because of it. I just see no advantage to it. The only time it helped me is when Obama was running. It seemed that anybody that had an Obama sticker on their bumper drove like an asshole. It was kind of like a warning to help me out.

People are entitled to support their favorite sports team as well, but when I read stories about Steelers fans coming here in Steelers attire and end up getting in a fight, I just shake my head at the stupidity. Same thing goes when one of our fans attends a game over there.

If it's one thing I've leaned in life, it's not to ask for trouble.

There is no shortage of people trying to tell others what to do is there Ray from Cleveland, you do it daily...So why whine about someone else doing it?

There is no shortage of people trying to tell others what to do is there Ray from Cleveland, you do it daily...So why whine about someone else doing it?

Anal retentive is opposite of libs.

anyone who lets their kids in the bed of a truck is also a moron.

Forum List

Back