Are Progressives the master race?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Since it is a given that Progressives have all the best ideas and all truthiness, would it be safe to say that they are the master race?

They tried to save the world by electing Hillary but failed, but it was not for a lack of numbers. They just could not overcome the regressive electoral college that our slave owning Founding Fathers set up that ended up being our ruin.

Is there still hope?

Don't forget that they are smarter than everyone else too.
So, It would seem that they are the master race.
They'll likely try to establish the modern equivalent to the Gestapo soon.

Ask them what 12 X 12 is and deny them access to a phone or computer.

Watch their heads smoke.

You can even supply them with a pencil and paper.

:badgrin:

Society will continue to evolve, dragging along conservatives who will be kicking and screaming the entire time.

How is it that you people have any capacity to tie your shoelaces, what with all the room that you reserve for liberals in your heads.

Society will continue to evolve, dragging along conservatives who will be kicking and screaming the entire time.

How is it that you people have any capacity to tie your shoelaces, what with all the room that you reserve for liberals in your heads.

The douche in your avatar (Karl Marx) wasn't a liberal, fucktard. He was a hardcore leftist and was responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths for innocent people.

You are a skid mark on the underwear of life.

Since it is a given that Progressives have all the best ideas and all truthiness, would it be safe to say that they are the master race?

They tried to save the world by electing Hillary but failed, but it was not for a lack of numbers. They just could not overcome the regressive electoral college that our slave owning Founding Fathers set up that ended up being our ruin.

Is there still hope?
They think they are.

I dunno. I never even thought of that before. I reckon it's because I'm a stupid deplorable regressive.

So how will you save people like me? Will you use democracy to save us by trying to force us all to do the right thing and think the right way all through the power of your superior numbers or did the Virginia shooter have the right idea by trying to take out the entire GOP Congress?

Realize that Trump and the GOP is doing their level headed beset to destroy the world, but only because they are greedy and are racists and hate women.

Interestingly, only the richest states are Progressive states.

The Richest And Poorest States In 2014

Why do you think that is? Obviously I don't have the mental capacity to figure that one out so perhaps you can help me. Why would the Progressives states be so much richer than the greedy GOP states?

The douche in your avatar (Karl Marx) wasn't a liberal, fucktard. He was a hardcore leftist and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

He's been dead for over 130 years. You think you will ever get over him?

The douche in your avatar (Karl Marx) wasn't a liberal, fucktard. He was a hardcore leftist and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

Sure, when every one of his followers have received a high-velocity lead head implant. That would make the world a better place.

I dunno. I never even thought of that before. I reckon it's because I'm a stupid deplorable regressive.

So how will you save people like me? Will you use democracy to save us by trying to force us all to do the right thing and think the right way or did the Virginia shooter have the right idea by trying to take out the entire GOP Congress?

Realize that Trump and the GOP is doing their level headed beset to destroy the world, but only because they are greedy and are racists and hate women.

Why do you think that is? Obviously I don't have the mental capacity to figure that one out so perhaps you can help me. Why would the Progressives states be so much richer than the greedy GOP states?
Get some fresh air. It will make you feel better.

I also notice how the Progressive cities and states dominate sports. For example, in baseball we have teams like the Yankees and Dodger dominating.

Coincidence?

Sure, when every one of his followers have received a high-velocity lead head implant. That would make the world a better place.
Would it? You think his ideas are the source of all your troubles?

So how will you save people like me? Will you use democracy to save us by trying to force us all to do the right thing and think the right way or did the Virginia shooter have the right idea by trying to take out the entire GOP Congress?

Get some fresh air. It will make you feel better.

Good idea! Now why did I not think of that?

Damn skippy it would. China would be free, NK too.

Vietnam and the US would be better off as well.

Marxist philosophies, much as Islam, have no place in the US or world.

Last edited:

Is there still hope?
They think they are.

Stop being a science denying anarchist.

We all know that without government we would all be dying in the streets!

It gives me the willies just thinking about it.

Damn skippy it would.
Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back