When 10s of thousands of people protest in one day, one has to wonder why Trump supporters...

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.
I don't think they are fooled by the fact that the election is still what ails ya and these protests are nothing more than an expression of that unrelenting pain the left feels over it...your post actually screams that you are still suffering from it.

That unrelenting pain is going to bite back hard in 2018 & 2020. Trump has insulted, offended and even threatened so many in this country that he'll never be able to bridge this great divide.

You have given more than half this country someone they can actually hate, Donald Trump

As an example--G.W was in the same position winning the electoral college but losing the popular vote. Democrats while disappointed in the loss, came around quickly and accepted G.W. because he treated everyone equally with dignity and respect.

These protests are unbelievable, they're frequent and massive.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Woman's march day after his inauguration. This was in the millions as it was going on in every state. To see what was going on in your state go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Protesters the night of the election were out in force across this nation.

And again today:

anti-trump-protest.jpg

Making Trump the poster boy of the Republican party has put a target on every Republican's back and it's showing up all ready in Republican town halls across this country, including in the most conservative states and districts.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

You have awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed. These are no longer just protesters they are activists against the Republican party. What you saw in 2010 is going to happen in 2018 only it's going to be BLUE.

I really, really, really hope you're prepared for more disappointment. This is galvanizing the people who voted for him. So please continue.
No it isn't galvanizing them you dumbass. The hatred for Trump goes beyond just liberals you sack of shit. Christ even if it didn't, the hatred for him doesn't galvanize anything but the people who hate them. You people are once again a minority that everyone else laughs at. Trump will be impeached or quit before his first term is done.

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.
Well, those who support Trump, aren't particularly inclined to side with a political party that wants to end the United States as a "sovereign nation" and turn it into a borderless pawn of the New World Order elites (no sovereign nations, no borders, no right to vote for the candidates of your choice, as the New World Order puppets rotate who is the puppet du jour and forcibly shove a barbaric, primitive, 7th century religion down their throats in a goal to have only one religion exist.
What? Are you kidding me?
Well, let's see: Hillary Clinton clearly stated that there should be "no borders" and all were free to come into the country.
That eliminates the existence of a sovereign nation. That eliminates border control to determine who is safe to enter or unsafe to the public. Europe has let in millions of Islamists. The massive influx coupled with the high birth rate per family among Muslims, guarantees that at some point in the not too distant future, they will for sure become Islamic theocracies.
Clinton wanted to do the same here, flood in hundreds of thousands more Muslims each year if she were to be elected. Again, add in their high birth rate average of 7.1 children per family and at some point in the future you have an Islamic theocracy. One just has to look at all the Muslims countries and you will not see the following:
Christian and Jewish populations flourishing and being treated as equals (this includes the so-called freedom of Indonesia). The Muslims win in their courts. Women's testimony is worth half that of men's. Music....restricted and depending upon which Muslim nation....not allowed at all. Science.....forget it. Art and sculptures....if deemed un-Islamic, not allowed, books....only those approved by the Islamic clerics. Films...if deemed un-Islamic, not allowed.
Islam is being pushed in public schools, criticism of Islam is forbidden in Europe and being considered in Canada.
The New World Order has been spoken of by previous presidents and other world leaders and clearly indicated that they would like only one world government. Wake up!

I don't think they are fooled by the fact that the election is still what ails ya and these protests are nothing more than an expression of that unrelenting pain the left feels over it...your post actually screams that you are still suffering from it.

That unrelenting pain is going to bite back hard in 2018 & 2020. Trump has insulted, offended and even threatened so many in this country that he'll never be able to bridge this great divide.

You have given more than half this country someone they can actually hate, Donald Trump

As an example--G.W was in the same position winning the electoral college but losing the popular vote. Democrats while disappointed in the loss, came around quickly and accepted G.W. because he treated everyone equally with dignity and respect.

Woman's march day after his inauguration. This was in the millions as it was going on in every state. To see what was going on in your state go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

And again today:

anti-trump-protest.jpg

Making Trump the poster boy of the Republican party has put a target on every Republican's back and it's showing up all ready in Republican town halls across this country, including in the most conservative states and districts.

You have awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed. These are no longer just protesters they are activists against the Republican party. What you saw in 2010 is going to happen in 2018 only it's going to be BLUE.

I really, really, really hope you're prepared for more disappointment. This is galvanizing the people who voted for him. So please continue.
No it isn't galvanizing them you dumbass. The hatred for Trump goes beyond just liberals you sack of shit. Christ even if it didn't, the hatred for him doesn't galvanize anything but the people who hate them. You people are once again a minority that everyone else laughs at. Trump will be impeached or quit before his first term is done.
Think about this....(not that it'll happen), if Trump were actually somehow impeached (it takes a majority in the house and senate and the last I looked, the majority consisted of "Republicans"), the one mandated "by law" to take his place would be......Mike Pence. That man is so far right as to almost be off the shelf. He's an uber-Christian, Young-Earther, who vehemently opposes abortion and a career politician. You'll NOT get that fool out of office. At least the Trump is more left than Pence.

As bad as Trump may be, we who voted for him had a choice. We were saved the pain of a Hillary Presidency.

One of the reasons I voted for Obama was his objection to the Patriot Act. Granted that objection waned as the General Election got going. My disappointment in that was moderated by the fact that McCain would have been worse.

That is the problem when we go for the lesser of two evils. In this case we may not like who won, but we don't get too wrapped around the axle. Because for me, Hillary would have been much worse.

Hillary called you people horrible for not accepting the election results.

Get in line and support your new President

Hillary called you people horrible for not accepting the election results.

Get in line and support your new President
There is no law or even obligation for citizens to support a President. It is an American birthright to not support a particular President. Our constitution was written with amendments specifically designed for citizens to not support and to contest the government, including the President.

No matter how much the butthurt trump snowflakes and whiners complain, not a single person in America is under any obligation, moral or legal, to support a President.

That there is some critical thinking for a double digit IQ'er....:lol:

I think the OPs point is that there is more going on than simple partisan political posturing or poor sportsmanship from losing an election. There is a level of moral outrage and fear that has not been seen at this level post election in our lifetimes. Not that many of you give a shit as it sounds like many of you are the "rub it in" and "kick em when they're down" types. But it is a pretty historic movement that is going on.
It's called "Astroturf", pal. None of it is real.

But please, keep overplaying your shitty hand.

They're all paid?
How much do you imagine this must cost?

Liberals are pansies.
And conservatives are fucking retards.
Awwww....:itsok:

I think the OPs point is that there is more going on than simple partisan political posturing or poor sportsmanship from losing an election. There is a level of moral outrage and fear that has not been seen at this level post election in our lifetimes. Not that many of you give a shit as it sounds like many of you are the "rub it in" and "kick em when they're down" types. But it is a pretty historic movement that is going on.
It's called "Astroturf", pal. None of it is real.

But please, keep overplaying your shitty hand.

They're all paid?
How much do you imagine this must cost?
George Soros has billions earmarked for this. When he is running low (if ever) the Federal Reserve will print more money for him.

Woman's march pictures

And again today:

anti-trump-protest.jpg

Thanks, please keep up the hate, you'll find what it's gotten you come Nov 18, it won't be pretty for ya.

Hundreds of thousands of people protest abortion every year. Do you think it makes people understand how awful it is? By your standard, everyone should quit trying to pretend otherwise.

Trump is a stupid, narcissistic, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

10s of thousands all out in the street........

Providing me endless entertainment at absolutely no charge!

What's not to love??????
Well sure that's easy when you have dementia.

10s of thousands marched with dementia? Which one was you?

"When 10s of thousands of people protest in one day...'

Not 'people' - SNOWFLAKES...angry, intolerant, violent, butt-hurt fascists who want what THEY want and do not give a damn what anyone else says / wants, who have no respect for anyone else's opinions, Freedom of Speech, or the sanctity of the United States election process and its results.

Behaving this badly - riots, looting, arson, fire-bombing GOP HQs, beating / bloodying Trump supporters, calling for military coups, Impeachment, and even the assassination of the newly elected President - no one gives a damn what 'YOU' / they want as 'you' / they have proven to be 'anti-American', having crossed a very critical line.

Woman's march pictures

And again today:

anti-trump-protest.jpg

Think about this....(not that it'll happen), if Trump were actually somehow impeached (it takes a majority in the house and senate and the last I looked, the majority consisted of "Republicans"), the one mandated "by law" to take his place would be......Mike Pence. That man is so far right as to almost be off the shelf. He's an uber-Christian, Young-Earther, who vehemently opposes abortion and a career politician. You'll NOT get that fool out of office. At least the Trump is more left than Pence.
There is another way for him to be removed, the 25th amendment allows for it but can't remember how it works or what the conditions are for it, [I am not against trump being removed from office for Pence] but yeah, that's what I keep trying to get some on here to realize, if trump is removed it further entrenches the right, if Pence had defeated hillary in the election the hate would be toned down several notches but the left would still be giving him the business, now he can not only become their president but they will be cheering him, and all this is made possible by trump beheading the queen, this election has knocked them so completely off balance that they still haven't regained their bearings, they now are rooting for an ultra-conservative to become president.

Cry me a fucking river will ya

Cry me a fucking river will ya
That river has long since overcame its banks, we're talking ocean now

Are you disgusted with the racist, hate-filled, misogynistic, bigot who is currently the President of the United States!? Well, so are we, and we want to help empower people to speak out against his hateful actions. Join the movement!

Check out our site here-
Eliminate Hate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hahaha... look at the sock. His name is "eliminatehate" and s/he is having a hate induced meltdown..... Start eliminating your hate within yourself first....:badgrin:

Last edited:
Are you disgusted with the racist, hate-filled, misogynistic, bigot who is currently the President of the United States!? Well, so are we, and we want to help empower people to speak out against his hateful actions. Join the movement!

Check out our site here-
Eliminate Hate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just make sure you don't become what you say you oppose.

Forum List

Back