When 10s of thousands of people protest in one day, one has to wonder why Trump supporters...

10s of thousands of people are all unhinged huh?
By George, I think he's got it.

Finally.
Could it be that the leftist hysterics have finally raised their heads and looked around just a little, long enough to realize their numbers (as seen on narrow TV screens) no longer protect them?

They may be on the verge of finding out that normal Americans now know that they are merely 10,000 people acting completely nuts-oh... and everybody can see them for what they are.

Last edited:
...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.

ohh3x.jpg

Are they all going to whine too for getting fired for a no show no call into work... like the assholes that got fired on a day with out illegals or what ever the hell it was called?

Last edited:
...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.

He won the election.

He is the president.

It's you that should quit trying to pretend otherwise.

You are the head pussy. All you can do is whine and complain.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Yes, he won.
Yes, he is president.
He's still a spoiled idiot who is in over his head, doesn't have the slightest idea what to do next, and is an embarrassment to the country.

I don't think they are fooled by the fact that the election is still what ails ya and these protests are nothing more than an expression of that unrelenting pain the left feels over it...your post actually screams that you are still suffering from it.

That unrelenting pain is going to bite back hard in 2018 & 2020. Trump has insulted, offended and even threatened so many in this country that he'll never be able to bridge this great divide.

You have given more than half this country someone they can actually hate, Donald Trump

As an example--G.W was in the same position winning the electoral college but losing the popular vote. Democrats while disappointed in the loss, came around quickly and accepted G.W. because he treated everyone equally with dignity and respect.

These protests are unbelievable, they're frequent and massive.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Woman's march day after his inauguration. This was in the millions as it was going on in every state. To see what was going on in your state go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Protesters the night of the election were out in force across this nation.

And again today:

anti-trump-protest.jpg

Making Trump the poster boy of the Republican party has put a target on every Republican's back and it's showing up all ready in Republican town halls across this country, including in the most conservative states and districts.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

You have awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed. These are no longer just protesters they are activists against the Republican party. What you saw in 2010 is going to happen in 2018 only it's going to be BLUE.

I think the OPs point is that there is more going on than simple partisan political posturing or poor sportsmanship from losing an election. There is a level of moral outrage and fear that has not been seen at this level post election in our lifetimes. Not that many of you give a shit as it sounds like many of you are the "rub it in" and "kick em when they're down" types. But it is a pretty historic movement that is going on.
It's called "Astroturf", pal. None of it is real.

But please, keep overplaying your shitty hand.

You have awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed. These are no longer just protesters they are activists against the Republican party.
Bullshit.

This is not a giant, but a bunch of mental munchkins who had a day off.

This so absurdly comical that it's like watching a political version of Gilligan's Island.

Well it's still winter, you can expect to see a lot of snowflakes. They'll be gone by late spring.

I think the OPs point is that there is more going on than simple partisan political posturing or poor sportsmanship from losing an election. There is a level of moral outrage and fear that has not been seen at this level post election in our lifetimes. Not that many of you give a shit as it sounds like many of you are the "rub it in" and "kick em when they're down" types. But it is a pretty historic movement that is going on.
It's called "Astroturf", pal. None of it is real.

But please, keep overplaying your shitty hand.
How am I overplaying my hand?

Yes, you moms panties have apparently bunched in your ass cheeks. I am guessing you are one of the losers that refuses to hire American and is a dumb cheap bastard that makes use of slave labor. Nothing has changed in the Democrat party.

10s of thousands of people are all unhinged huh?
By George, I think he's got it.

Finally.
Could it be that the leftist hysterics have finally raised their heads and looked around just a little, long enough to realize their numbers (as seen on narrow TV screens) no longer protect them?

They may be on the verge of finding out that normal Americans now know that they are merely 10,000 people acting completely nuts-oh... and everybody can see them for what they are.
Could it be that normal Americans outnumber them hundreds of thousands to one? These animals are so self-centered and narcissistic, they will never realize that not only are there people who harbor opposing viewpoints, but that those with opposing viewpoints massively outnumber them.

I don't think they are fooled by the fact that the election is still what ails ya and these protests are nothing more than an expression of that unrelenting pain the left feels over it...your post actually screams that you are still suffering from it.

That unrelenting pain is going to bite back hard in 2018 & 2020. Trump has insulted, offended and even threatened so many in this country that he'll never be able to bridge this great divide.

You have given more than half this country someone they can actually hate, Donald Trump

As an example--G.W was in the same position winning the electoral college but losing the popular vote. Democrats while disappointed in the loss, came around quickly and accepted G.W. because he treated everyone equally with dignity and respect.

Woman's march day after his inauguration. This was in the millions as it was going on in every state. To see what was going on in your state go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

And again today:

anti-trump-protest.jpg

Making Trump the poster boy of the Republican party has put a target on every Republican's back and it's showing up all ready in Republican town halls across this country, including in the most conservative states and districts.

You have awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed. These are no longer just protesters they are activists against the Republican party. What you saw in 2010 is going to happen in 2018 only it's going to be BLUE.
These "massive" protests continue to take place in the very same places where the "popular" vote "defeated" Trump. Trump continues to be very popular in the extensive areas where he won. What is the difference between densely populated localized areas and the wide, expansive areas that put Trump into office?

Woman's march pictures

And again today:

anti-trump-protest.jpg

I really, really, really hope you're prepared for more disappointment. This is galvanizing the people who voted for him. So please continue.

Well, those who support Trump, aren't particularly inclined to side with a political party that wants to end the United States as a "sovereign nation" and turn it into a borderless pawn of the New World Order elites (no sovereign nations, no borders, no right to vote for the candidates of your choice, as the New World Order puppets rotate who is the puppet du jour and forcibly shove a barbaric, primitive, 7th century religion down their throats in a goal to have only one religion exist.

Liberals are pansies.

Liberals are pansies.
And conservatives are fucking retards.

Well, those who support Trump, aren't particularly inclined to side with a political party that wants to end the United States as a "sovereign nation" and turn it into a borderless pawn of the New World Order elites (no sovereign nations, no borders, no right to vote for the candidates of your choice, as the New World Order puppets rotate who is the puppet du jour and forcibly shove a barbaric, primitive, 7th century religion down their throats in a goal to have only one religion exist.
What? Are you kidding me?

Forum List

Back