When 10s of thousands of people protest in one day, one has to wonder why Trump supporters...

I even showed you pictures to prove how nasty lefties have always been. I don't really care about your feelings or understand why anyone else is supposed to. You're hurting. Tough shit.
Wow you found some images... I can do that too!! That does't prove anything. There are always going to be crazies that you can cherrypick examples from. And why are you bringing my feelings into this? You have no clue how I feel about anything, I don't take politics personally.

View attachment 113588
Nope. No cherry picking, it just went over your head. I deliberately choose effigies in parades. You found signs and posters in small protests. Obama was never treated like any of the last three Republican presidents.

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.
All I see when these people protest is confirmation that yes indeed those are the fucking people I voted against. And it makes me happy they lost.
You just take comfort in that because deep down you don't feel good at all about Trump being president. It's a defense mechanism really.
I'm all comfy and feeling just fine over here. How'd you fuck up that diagnosis so bad?
I didn't. You know Trump is a terrible choice for president but you're too much of a pussy to admit it.
I was behind Rubio at first but then saw how Trump was driving lefties insane. That's when I knew he was my man.

Astroturf.

Keep it up. You all look like the unhinged fools that you are.
10s of thousands of people are all unhinged huh?

You got that right!
No you're just in denial.

The people that don't want to accept the winner of the Presidential election are the ones in denial.
Then how do you account for the millions protesting in 32 countries that didn't vote in the election?
Trump is already the most hated president in history after only one month. World fucking wide.

Here's another good reason why this scumbag deserves to be protested against:
White House: States Should Get To Decide Whether To Discriminate Against LGBTQ Students | The Huffington Post

Back in the day if we let the states decide on Jim Crow laws it would have been decades before they would have been repealed in the southern states.

"Then how do you account for the millions protesting in 32 countries that didn't vote in the election?"

They are all afraid of losing their free stuff.

I even showed you pictures to prove how nasty lefties have always been. I don't really care about your feelings or understand why anyone else is supposed to. You're hurting. Tough shit.
Wow you found some images... I can do that too!! That does't prove anything. There are always going to be crazies that you can cherrypick examples from. And why are you bringing my feelings into this? You have no clue how I feel about anything, I don't take politics personally.

View attachment 113588
Nope. No cherry picking, it just went over your head. I deliberately choose effigies in parades. You found signs and posters in small protests. Obama was never treated like any of the last three Republican presidents.
I can agree with that... the last three republican presidents actually had congresses that they could work with, unlike Obama.

You honestly think Trumps resistance is on par with Reagan, and the Bushes and has nothing to do with his divisive nature?

Astroturf.

Yes.

We watched them right after the election.

It's a new group called "Stupid ass lives matter".
Obviously these LIB babies weren't taught in the Liberal Indoctrination Centers they were 'streamed' through what a 'polling station' is meant for.
If 5% of these assholes had bothered to vote Hillary would now be the President.

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.

Agree, this is the first President that had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower upon the announcement that he won, and his communication with the outside world was reduced to a tweeter account. Since then there's been massive protests.

But is interesting is what is going on at Republican Town Hall meetings across this country. This is Salt Lake City, and I doubt you could count 30 Democrats that live there. IOW--Republicans are pissed too.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

What Republicans have done is awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed. Paybacks are coming in 2018 and again in 2020. It's going to be 2010 all over again, except this time it's going to be all BLUE.

It's going to be hilarious to watch these LIB babies sit on their fat asses again in 2018. They'll watch 'Man-Brow' on MSNBC blink at the camera and puke out the words: "It's now official. The REPs have just won a Super Majority in the Senate. What's your opinion Chris Matthews?".
When George Soros stops buying these idiots 'Baby Burgers' they'll go back to watching The View.

When some unemployed losers gather together on a National Holiday called "Presidents" day

to moan and wail against the American way of elections and President; One has to wonder exactly how American they are?

Not to mention the MSM attempting to hype it out of proportion with failure.

10,000 people nationwide is less than show up at a small-town 4th of July parade, where everybody knows everybody. Miniscule amount of people. Expect their numbers to dwindle even further.

View attachment 113588
I wasn't aware that effigies were such a big deal to you. Did you not hear about national burn obama effigies day put on by Dr Jones?

View attachment 113588
I wasn't aware that effigies were such a big deal to you. Did you not hear about national burn obama effigies day put on by Dr Jones?
You missed the point, even when it was explained for you. They were parades, went around a bunch, lots of effort went into it. It wasn't about just a posted a sign. So you find a guy that said burn obama effigies (I never saw any) that proves the left and right are treated the same to you?

Liberals have been stamping their feet and cring for mommy for decades when they arent in power....

The only consideration they deserve is mockery....

This is more than just an election loss, can you really not see that? Newsflash, Hillary wasn't a very popular candidate. This backlash is a more direct attack on Trump and his temperament. I'd say he is the most polarizing figure we've had in the whitehouse during our lifetime.

Yeah...not even close.

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama did more to divide this country, across racial, religion and economic lines than any other president in modern history.

Even you know that to be true.
Biggest bunch of bullshit ever. When Obama was elected your side's racists came out of the closet to preach their hate. And they're now comfortably entrenched in all states under Trump. They love him as do the neonazis fascists and skinheads. Ya know... your people.
If ever a post destroyed a screen name, it was that one.

Astroturf.

You got that right!
No you're just in denial.

The people that don't want to accept the winner of the Presidential election are the ones in denial.
Then how do you account for the millions protesting in 32 countries that didn't vote in the election?
Trump is already the most hated president in history after only one month. World fucking wide.

Here's another good reason why this scumbag deserves to be protested against:
White House: States Should Get To Decide Whether To Discriminate Against LGBTQ Students | The Huffington Post

Back in the day if we let the states decide on Jim Crow laws it would have been decades before they would have been repealed in the southern states.
Other countries? Simple, they're not Americans.

View attachment 113588
You missed the point, even when it was explained for you. They were parades, went around a bunch, lots of effort went into it. It wasn't about just a posted a sign. So you find a guy that said burn obama effigies (I never saw any) that proves the left and right are treated the same to you?
You just keep kicking the can don't you?? I'm not going to waste my time fulfilling your evolving criteria. If you think the protests against Trump are just Lefties being lefties and its the same that Reagan and the Bushes got, while Obama got nothing but classy respectful protests from the tea partiers, then you go ahead and keep living in that fantasy land.

View attachment 113588
You just keep kicking the can don't you?? I'm not going to waste my time fulfilling your evolving criteria. If you think the protests against Trump are just Lefties being lefties and its the same that Reagan and the Bushes got, while Obama got nothing but classy respectful protests from the tea partiers, then you go ahead and keep living in that fantasy land.

Well, thanks for letting us know.

Forum List

Back