What's your sign?

Adam Sandler Zodiac,

Aquarius (Jan 23 - Feb 22)
You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a fucking jerk.

Pisces (Feb 23 - Mar 22)
You are a pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You are quick to reprimand, impatient, and full of advice. You do nothing but piss-off everyone you come in contact with. You are a prick.

Aries (Mar 23 - April 22)
You have a wild imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are a general dipshit.

Taurus (April 23 - May 22)
You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think your are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamned communist.

Gemini (May 23 - June 22)
You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means your are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.

Cancer (June 23 - July 22)
You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

Leo (July 23 - Aug 22)
You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving motherfuckers and enjoy masturbation more than sex.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your shit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while fucking. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. If you are a male you are probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nill. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of venereal disease.

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22)
You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

Sagittarius (Nov 23 - Dec 22)
You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of shit.

Capricorn (Dec 23 - Jan 22)
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

Adam Sandler's Zodiac

Wow. You're a snake and an aqua too!

That thing said I was an Dragon.....+ I'm an Aquarian. Is that bad???

Actually, I just checked and it says I'm a dragon as well. But I've got a calendar from a Chinese restaurant hanging on the bathroom wall and it sats I'm a snake.

Who do I sue?

I don't think the Chinese restaurants would be passing around false information about their culture. My mom and I used to talk about these signs a lot when I was young and the month and date was never taken into consideration. In my mom's generation, they use to consult the year of birth prior to marriage to see if it would be a good match.

Adam Sandler Zodiac,

You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a fucking jerk.

Pisces (Feb 23 - Mar 22)
You are a pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You are quick to reprimand, impatient, and full of advice. You do nothing but piss-off everyone you come in contact with. You are a prick.

You have a wild imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are a general dipshit.

You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think your are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamned communist.

You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means your are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.

You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

Leo (July 23 - Aug 22)
You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving motherfuckers and enjoy masturbation more than sex.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your shit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while fucking. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. If you are a male you are probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nill. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of venereal disease.

You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of shit.

You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

Adam Sandler's Zodiac

Yep I'm definitely an aqua. But am I a dragon or a snake. Or are both basically lizards anyway so it doesn't really matter?

I'm a Rat, it's me to a "T" :lol:

Chinese Zodiac - Rat

PersonalityOccupying the 1st and most prominent position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming but they have a tendency to become aggressive.

Rats are full of good advice but they will never share their troubles with others. They are honest individuals and they enjoy living for the moment. They’re also capable of surviving any situation.
HealthOverall Rats enjoy good health. They’re very active which helps keep them in shape and able to fight off sickness. They can at times be tense, aggressive, and full of nervous energy, conditions which can lead to stress. Regular exercise designed to calm will benefit Rats.

Actually, I just checked and it says I'm a dragon as well. But I've got a calendar from a Chinese restaurant hanging on the bathroom wall and it sats I'm a snake.

Who do I sue?

I don't think the Chinese restaurants would be passing around false information about their culture. My mom and I used to talk about these signs a lot when I was young and the month and date was never taken into consideration. In my mom's generation, they use to consult the year of birth prior to marriage to see if it would be a good match.

I believe you, but I do have a calendar like Bob's with misinformation ie: months on it. :lol:

Adam Sandler Zodiac,

Pisces (Feb 23 - Mar 22)

Leo (July 23 - Aug 22)

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)

Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)

Adam Sandler's Zodiac

I'm going to have to speak to my husband. For all I know he could be queer. Great.

Who do I sue?

This was a Chinese restaurant in England that somehow wound up being packed when we moved to the US, along with a load of other stuff that inexplicably made the move with us, cost a fortune in freight charges and next month will be going in a garage sale.

Those Chinese-English. Masters of deception.

I'm a Rat, it's me to a "T" :lol:

Chinese Zodiac - Rat

PersonalityOccupying the 1st and most prominent position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming but they have a tendency to become aggressive.

Rats are full of good advice but they will never share their troubles with others. They are honest individuals and they enjoy living for the moment. They’re also capable of surviving any situation.
HealthOverall Rats enjoy good health. They’re very active which helps keep them in shape and able to fight off sickness. They can at times be tense, aggressive, and full of nervous energy, conditions which can lead to stress. Regular exercise designed to calm will benefit Rats.

:scared1:

Adam Sandler Zodiac,

Pisces (Feb 23 - Mar 22)

Leo (July 23 - Aug 22)

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)

Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)

Adam Sandler's Zodiac

I'm going to have to speak to my husband. For all I know he could be queer. Great.

Are you even sure he's your husband?

The problem with the original Zodiac is that there are now 13 Sun Signs, not 12.
Real Solar Zodiac: Sun Signs Dates - © Dr Shepherd Simpson
You may not be the sign you thought you were.

I'm now impossibly confused.

Thought I was a snake but I could be a dragon. Now I may not be an aqua either???? :eek:

I don't want options! I just want stability!

(and world peace.....)
You'll take your options and like it, dammit!

I'm so confused I'll just do what I'm told from now on.

I love my options. Those are good options. Even if they were shit options I'd still love them!

Forum List

Back