What's your sign?

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
Aries March 21 - April 19

While it's possible that, one day, you'll be able to forgive your husband for walking out on your children, you will never forgive him for walking out on your children without you.

Taurus April 20 - May 20

According to the stars, a misguided attempt to prevent injury will instead result in a debilitating spinal-cord injury when you attempt to lift a 500-pound pallet of ball bearings with your knees, instead of using a forklift.

Gemini May 21 - June 21

For years you've thought of yourself as most resembling the Greek goddess Aphrodite, but the stars think that you are ready to know the truth: You're a mix between Teiresias, the Gorgon sisters, and Cerberus.

Cancer June 22 - July 22

You will feel let down by the historical inaccuracies at a nearby medieval-themed restaurant this week before paying a visit to its bathroom.

Leo July 23 - August 22

Your attempt to play guitar under the bedroom window of your one true love will fail this week when you are denied flame-cannon permits.

Virgo August 23 - September 22

You will be forever labeled "quixotic" after mistaking a field of windmills for the solution to the world's energy crisis.

Libra September 23 - October 23

Sure, they may all be laughing at you now, but pretty soon they'll have to stop in order to catch their breath.

Scorpio October 24 - November 21

Despite there being over 50 different words for snow in Inuktitut, you will fail time after time to score cocaine while visiting the Yukon next week.

Sagittarius November 22 - December 21

Statistics say that nearly 78 percent of rapes are committed by someone the victim knew, but you'll insist next week that the more correct phrasing is "thought they knew."

Capricorn December 22 - January 19

While it's often true that two heads are better than one, the shattered skull of your adulterous wife will prove no help in coming up with a place to bury the body.

Aquarius January 20 - February 18

The stars say that birdwatchers from all over the world will congregate outside your home sometime next week to observe more than five distinct species of vultures.

Pisces February 19 - March 20

You'll be forced to learn yet another lesson the hard way this week, but it's college-level differential calculus for engineers, and that's the way everyone learns.

Scorpio October 24 - November 21

Despite there being over 50 different words for snow in Inuktitut, you will fail time after time to score cocaine while visiting the Yukon next week.

Sounds right. I always score my own prior to departure. :thup:

Leo July 23 - August 22

Your attempt to play guitar under the bedroom window of your one true love will fail this week when you are denied flame-cannon permits.

I can't play guitar. But I wish I could if that counts.

Said, I liked your old picture better...more demure.

Forum List

Back