whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

This coprophagic idiocy isn't even new.

In the 19th century the great religion-phobic hysteria in this country was that the Catholics were going to take over.

It was brought on by the wave of Irish and Southern/Eastern European immigration that occurred in that century.

You know, for all the noise we hear about the threat of radical Islam ... usually from the same people who are the loudest about our porous border ... I wonder, why hasn't a suicide bomber detonated in the middle of a major metropolitan area in the US even once in the last nine years? Is it because our security is that good? Or is it because it's just too damn hard for these people to even send a guy in through Mexico on a suicide mission to the states? Are they not really trying?

That's an interesting question.

I had a conversation about this with a fairly knowledgeable guy a few days ago. His opinion was that what would unnerve America the most wouldn't be a similar 9/11 attack against, say, the Sears Tower, but a suicide bomber blowing himself up in a high profile mall. You wonder if that's not out there.

People would batten down the hatches if something like that happened. At least the cities would. I imagine something like that would eff the economy up.

You know, for all the noise we hear about the threat of radical Islam ... usually from the same people who are the loudest about our porous border ... I wonder, why hasn't a suicide bomber detonated in the middle of a major metropolitan area in the US even once in the last nine years? Is it because our security is that good? Or is it because it's just too damn hard for these people to even send a guy in through Mexico on a suicide mission to the states? Are they not really trying?

Article 15....of course, you'd be Article 15,

It's kinda obvious: there is a conflict of opinion between the Islamic Swine who are actually the scape goats that are willing to give their lives for Islam ...and the so-called "peaceful" Muslims who apparently believe the same thing, and applaud the suicidal idiots after the act ..... but are not willing to blow themselves into itsy-bitsy pieces.

Obviously, the "peaceful" Muslims have the upper hand regarding the answer to your question: these "peaceful" Muslims feel they would infuriate us fucking infidels to the point where we would start to open cans of "wup-arse" and REALLY get to work on these Islamic Swine.

So ... they are scared to hit us because they fear we will hit back a lot harder. When you cut through the rhetoric it isn't an unreasonable answer.

That is the one thing they actually understand. Let's put in a collect call to Hell, and get some input from Saddam on that? I'd like to know what He would have done differently, knowing what He does now?

That's an interesting question.

I had a conversation about this with a fairly knowledgeable guy a few days ago. His opinion was that what would unnerve America the most wouldn't be a similar 9/11 attack against, say, the Sears Tower, but a suicide bomber blowing himself up in a high profile mall. You wonder if that's not out there.

People would batten down the hatches if something like that happened. At least the cities would. I imagine something like that would eff the economy up.

Yeah, that would be the idea.

It's not like we are Spain or anything. It's not like the threat of Terrorism effects how people vote in elections. Hey Shit Head, just curious.... what started the Crusades?????

What started the Inquisition?

What changed in the Catholic Church between then and now? What reform happened in the Catholic Church, that has yet to happen in Islam?

I reject your premise. It has widely happened in Islam. You can start with Indonesia, that has more Muslims than any other country in the world, and on balance practices a benign moderate, 'reformed' version of Islam.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

We are all going to see in the coming years, a complete extinction of the limpwristed approach to viewing the world.........100% certainty.

It's kinda obvious: there is a conflict of opinion between the Islamic Swine who are actually the scape goats that are willing to give their lives for Islam ...and the so-called "peaceful" Muslims who apparently believe the same thing, and applaud the suicidal idiots after the act ..... but are not willing to blow themselves into itsy-bitsy pieces.

Obviously, the "peaceful" Muslims have the upper hand regarding the answer to your question: these "peaceful" Muslims feel they would infuriate us fucking infidels to the point where we would start to open cans of "wup-arse" and REALLY get to work on these Islamic Swine.

So ... they are scared to hit us because they fear we will hit back a lot harder. When you cut through the rhetoric it isn't an unreasonable answer.

That is the one thing they actually understand. Let's put in a collect call to Hell, and get some input from Saddam on that? I'd like to know what He would have done differently, knowing what He does now?

Haha ... yeah, he probably would do things differently. However, looking at where we are now compared to where we were nine years ago, I think the terrorists were wildly successful in their attack. America is divided and in a deep hole. There's a buttload of things we should have done differently knowing what we know now and Iraq, IMO, is one of them.

It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for ya​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seAKgHP8PvE]YouTube - Lewis Black, Minus the Expletives, on God, Religion[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Soy0rKIdV8&p=925A8390E9E3E2CE&playnext=1&index=22]YouTube - Lewis Black - I don't care about religion[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ZoPfK9MmQ]YouTube - Lewis Black on Televangelists[/ame]

:clap2:

This dude LEWIS BLACK is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT....

I know.​

It's not like we are Spain or anything. It's not like the threat of Terrorism effects how people vote in elections. Hey Shit Head, just curious.... what started the Crusades?????

What started the Inquisition?

What changed in the Catholic Church between then and now? What reform happened in the Catholic Church, that has yet to happen in Islam?

One factor for sure: People wise up with TIME. Providing they have it.

You must be.

Cause it's a drop dead cinch you're not all brains given your supposition that radical Islam is taking over this nation.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

:rolleyes:

Some of you radical Islamist lovers and many Muslim apologists may be offended and if so then rebut the following. Where are the millions of peaceful Muslims standing up and denouncing what their 'radical brothers' are doing? I don't see them trying to stop any of this terror around the world.
They're more-than-likely trying to maintain a low-profile, due to all o' those hard-core Christians, out there....

kkk2.jpg

European-political-spectrum.png

not to mention belonging to the radical gay corps ( ie: SanFransicko )

Last edited:
Or d.) are deliberately trying to scare and manipulate people.

The idea that sharia is going to replace the American civil code is absurd.

Toroshit,

Yep, The idea that sharia was going to replace England's civil code was equally absurd.

Yes, apparently it was.....you fucking clueless Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit !!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Name one case where a non-Muslim was forced into a Sharia civil court or whatever in England.

C'mon dude....you aren't that NAIVE are ya ???

These Islamic Swine don't have the NUMBERS to start doing their thingy yet.

Toroshit,

Yep, The idea that sharia was going to replace England's civil code was equally absurd.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Name one case where a non-Muslim was forced into a Sharia civil court or whatever in England.

C'mon dude....you aren't that NAIVE are ya ???

These Islamic Swine don't have the NUMBERS to start doing their thingy yet.

Ah, yes, the United States Constitution to Sharia Law "thingy" ... tell me again how they pull that off? They will lose in court and get mowed down in the streets.

Last edited:
Only a fox news watching retard would ever believe ISLAM is taking over a America. God you people are so hopelessly stupiid.

I don't believe ISLAM is taking over America...but it's certainly gaining recognition. Now there is a massive ad campaign.

We can't deny that certain members of Islam, a larger group than you might think, actually do have a great disdain for this country. Yet the ads that have been airing deny this.

Some Americans are so quick to demonize the whackos of Christianity...the extremists like that nut job in FL...and then have the audacity to say all Christians are whackos. However, if Christians ran an ad campaign the claims "We're not all whackos" it would be met with MASSIVE negativity. But when an extreme Islamist group blows up a shopping mall or flies a plane into the Pentagon, we're told it's representative of the whole...and we have to respect that.

Here's my deal...I'll start respecting the Islamic religion, when it starts respecting mine.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....mutually-assured delusions.

I guess that's a relatively-safe position.​

Radical Muslims couldn't even get Roe v Wade overturned, let alone take over this country.

lol.....another on the red dot of the spectrum above.

These people have no idea about the dynamic occurring in Europe as we speak, where in 10 years, Muslims will be the MAJORITY ( 50+% of the population) in France. Only the clueless dont know what that means politically. Bombing their way to power is only a small component of the road to forceful adoption of Sharia law.........country by country. There are currently 600 mosques in England and well over 1,500 Islamic organizations. Only people hanging out in the red dot area fervently believe these are simply places of worship.:lol::lol::lol: with zero political goals.

Or d.) are deliberately trying to scare and manipulate people.

The idea that sharia is going to replace the American civil code is absurd.

Toroshit,

Gaytrauma

Good to see that you've come off your corner, not randomly screaming at passerbys this morning, and are instead in the public library posting.

In Canada, Jewish Talmudic law is used to settle civil disputes when agreed to by both parties, yet I don't see you batshit crazy conservatards here invoking fear of a Jewish takeover. Canada also allows for the application of Native law on reserves. In the United States, natives have some limited autonomy on reservations. Yet, here you are, wallowing in fear and hatred.

Toroshit,

Let's consider if the Jews are as comparable in the numbers of their acts of World-wide Terror, and especially against us Americans, as the fucking Islamic Swine.

I'm gonna give you a test that perhaps will let an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit like you understand REALITY:

HERE'S A WELL KNOWN TEST THAT'S BEEN AROUND:

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify blaming the Islamic Swine do you?

Some other dude, don't remember his name, also stated this:

"So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winners but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be offended and run to CAIR (Counsel for American Islamic Relations) for protection.

FOOT NOTE: Fort Hood Texas, another Muslim 39 years old Major Nidal Malik Hasan, killed 13 people and wounded 30 some odd others.

NOW OUR PRESIDENT OBAMI SALAAMI IS TELLING US THAT THE YOUNG MUSLIM THAT ATTEMPTED TO BLOW UP A NORTHWEST/DELTA JET AS IT APPROACHED DETROIT ON CHRISTMAS DAY WAS, "AN ISOLATED INCIDENT."

So, of course.... I am sure, Toroshit, that as a dutiful Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd TWIT.... you'll agree with your Messiah.

Last edited:

Im all ears.

"whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america?"

There is no single strategy; there are single tactics which inflame the situation however.

Cut off the head and the pocketbook of the leadership of 'radical Islam'; reduce the rhetoric against all of Islam; mitiagate the poverty where radicalism breeds; educate our population; and shout down those who hope to take personal advantage of the current conflicts and feed the flames of hate, fear and prejudice.

Forum List

Back