whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

This.

People who think that radical Islam has a snowball's chance in hell of "taking over" America are either a) nutz b) huge pussies or c) have a very low opinion of Americans.

Or d.) are deliberately trying to scare and manipulate people.

The idea that sharia is going to replace the American civil code is absurd.

You know, for all the noise we hear about the threat of radical Islam ... usually from the same people who are the loudest about our porous border ... I wonder, why hasn't a suicide bomber detonated in the middle of a major metropolitan area in the US even once in the last nine years? Is it because our security is that good? Or is it because it's just too damn hard for these people to even send a guy in through Mexico on a suicide mission to the states? Are they not really trying?

1. Reinstate immigration quotas.

2. End easily abused public assistance for immigrants. A somali co-worker let me in on the scam usually run. You have a family of 20 move over. One person is made 'head of family' and everyone turns over their wages and wealth to them. They then request assistance from the government for EVERY adult (which is usually 5-9 of them). Because they have no money, it's all in the name of the 'head of family', they get GOBS of public funding that they keep, and then the 'head of household' takes care of all major purchases like cars and appliances and then gives the rest of the families back some of their money but not enough to violate their assistance. In the end, they get 10 times as much as they would have had being honest.

End this corruption and you will slit the throat of both government waste and make it much more difficult for these families to continue a style of life that is contrary to assimilation.

After that, you start looking at violating the first amendment. It's up to individual communities to allow or refuse to succumb to the islam invasion. if you have a section of town turning into Little Baghdad or Little Somalia, you need to zone it to prevent the area becoming a slum (and trust me, they do fast) Hell, just enforcing Jaywalking ordinances would be significant! Use anti-gentrification laws to prevent pockets of the cities becoming slums as the people live down to their former levels of society they escaped.

This is not only about forcing immigrants to integrate, but also to enforce a standard of living we desire to have as citizens. If we just live down to the lowest common denominator we will soon devolve into the same slums we view across the seas and cringe at.

ps.......for curious boardmembers who may be new to the site, as you view these threads and the attendent posts, there are some forum members with a fairly radical political view..........for example, members like Shaman and Old Rocks.......by their own admission............fall into a fringe area of the political spectrum ( see below - red dot )

European-political-spectrum.png
Yep, and I am proud to be on the direct opposite of that dot. Meaning an Anarcho Capitalist and an individualist. Not someone trying to turn everyone into mindless worker drones and slaves, without any personal rights or property like communists and collectivists are so into doing circa 1917. :lol:

Some of you radical Islamist lovers and many Muslim apologists may be offended and if so then rebut the following. Where are the millions of peaceful Muslims standing up and denouncing what their 'radical brothers' are doing? I don't see them trying to stop any of this terror around the world.
They're more-than-likely trying to maintain a low-profile, due to all o' those hard-core Christians, out there....

kkk2.jpg

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

This.

People who think that radical Islam has a snowball's chance in hell of "taking over" America are either a) nutz b) huge pussies or c) have a very low opinion of Americans.

Toroshit,

Yep, The idea that sharia was going to replace England's civil code was equally absurd.

Yes, apparently it was.....you fucking clueless Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit !!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This.

Toroshit,

Yep, The idea that sharia was going to replace England's civil code was equally absurd.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Name one case where a non-Muslim was forced into a Sharia civil court or whatever in England.

You know, for all the noise we hear about the threat of radical Islam ... usually from the same people who are the loudest about our porous border ... I wonder, why hasn't a suicide bomber detonated in the middle of a major metropolitan area in the US even once in the last nine years? Is it because our security is that good? Or is it because it's just too damn hard for these people to even send a guy in through Mexico on a suicide mission to the states? Are they not really trying?

That's an interesting question.

I had a conversation about this with a fairly knowledgeable guy a few days ago. His opinion was that what would unnerve America the most wouldn't be a similar 9/11 attack against, say, the Sears Tower, but a suicide bomber blowing himself up in a high profile mall. You wonder if that's not out there.

This.

Article 15....of course, you'd be Article 15,

It's kinda obvious: there is a conflict of opinion between the Islamic Swine who are actually the scape goats that are willing to give their lives for Islam ...and the so-called "peaceful" Muslims who apparently believe the same thing, and applaud the suicidal idiots after the act ..... but are not willing to blow themselves into itsy-bitsy pieces.

Obviously, the "peaceful" Muslims have the upper hand regarding the answer to your question: these "peaceful" Muslims feel they would infuriate us fucking infidels to the point where we would start to open cans of "wup-arse" and REALLY get to work on these Islamic Swine.

Last edited:
Im all ears.

1. Ban the practice of the Islamic religion in America including banning the construction of Muslim places of worship

2. Prohibit Muslims from owning property

3. Require Muslims to wear an identification label somewhere on their person

4. Prohibit Muslims from serving in the military, holding public office, doing business with the government, putting their children in public schools. For starters.

5. Oh...right...and Camps!!!!!

Only a fox news watching retard would ever believe ISLAM is taking over a America. God you people are so hopelessly stupiid.

I don't believe ISLAM is taking over America...but it's certainly gaining recognition. Now there is a massive ad campaign.

We can't deny that certain members of Islam, a larger group than you might think, actually do have a great disdain for this country. Yet the ads that have been airing deny this.

Some Americans are so quick to demonize the whackos of Christianity...the extremists like that nut job in FL...and then have the audacity to say all Christians are whackos. However, if Christians ran an ad campaign the claims "We're not all whackos" it would be met with MASSIVE negativity. But when an extreme Islamist group blows up a shopping mall or flies a plane into the Pentagon, we're told it's representative of the whole...and we have to respect that.

Here's my deal...I'll start respecting the Islamic religion, when it starts respecting mine.

This.

Toroshit,

Gaytrauma

Good to see that you've come off your corner, not randomly screaming at passerbys this morning, and are instead in the public library posting.

In Canada, Jewish Talmudic law is used to settle civil disputes when agreed to by both parties, yet I don't see you batshit crazy conservatards here invoking fear of a Jewish takeover. Canada also allows for the application of Native law on reserves. In the United States, natives have some limited autonomy on reservations. Yet, here you are, wallowing in fear and hatred.

Radical Islam is no threat.
The Islam in the Quran and hadith Now that is a real problem.

Fitnah, You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

We all know (except the Obami Salami Adm and the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooges) that Radical Islam like the Al Queda is a national threat.....

But, the American Public is almost TOTALLY IGNORANT of the fact that Islam is a religion in NAME ONLY.
There's a lot-o'-that goin'-around......

:eusa_whistle:

Toroshit,

Gaytrauma

Good to see that you've come off your corner, not randomly screaming at passerbys this morning, and are instead in the public library posting.

In Canada, Jewish Talmudic law is used to settle civil disputes when agreed to by both parties, yet I don't see you batshit crazy conservatards here invoking fear of a Jewish takeover. Canada also allows for the application of Native law on reserves. In the United States, natives have some limited autonomy on reservations. Yet, here you are, wallowing in fear and hatred.

A couple of weeks ago Jillian was saying that the Jews have similar or maybe the same courts in the states.

You must be.

Cause it's a drop dead cinch you're not all brains given your supposition that radical Islam is taking over this nation.

It's not like we are Spain or anything. It's not like the threat of Terrorism effects how people vote in elections. Hey Shit Head, just curious.... what started the Crusades?????

What started the Inquisition?

Only a fox news watching retard would ever believe ISLAM is taking over a America. God you people are so hopelessly stupiid.

I don't believe ISLAM is taking over America...but it's certainly gaining recognition. Now there is a massive ad campaign.

We can't deny that certain members of Islam, a larger group than you might think, actually do have a great disdain for this country. Yet the ads that have been airing deny this.

Some Americans are so quick to demonize the whackos of Christianity...the extremists like that nut job in FL...and then have the audacity to say all Christians are whackos. However, if Christians ran an ad campaign the claims "We're not all whackos" it would be met with MASSIVE negativity. But when an extreme Islamist group blows up a shopping mall or flies a plane into the Pentagon, we're told it's representative of the whole...and we have to respect that.

Here's my deal...I'll start respecting the Islamic religion, when it starts respecting mine.

Don't hold your breath.

Article 15....of course, you'd be Article 15,

It's kinda obvious: there is a conflict of opinion between the Islamic Swine who are actually the scape goats that are willing to give their lives for Islam ...and the so-called "peaceful" Muslims who apparently believe the same thing, and applaud the suicidal idiots after the act ..... but are not willing to blow themselves into itsy-bitsy pieces.

Obviously, the "peaceful" Muslims have the upper hand regarding the answer to your question: these "peaceful" Muslims feel they would infuriate us fucking infidels to the point where we would start to open cans of "wup-arse" and REALLY get to work on these Islamic Swine.

So ... they are scared to hit us because they fear we will hit back a lot harder. When you cut through the rhetoric it isn't an unreasonable answer.

You must be.

Cause it's a drop dead cinch you're not all brains given your supposition that radical Islam is taking over this nation.

It's not like we are Spain or anything. It's not like the threat of Terrorism effects how people vote in elections. Hey Shit Head, just curious.... what started the Crusades?????

What started the Inquisition?

What changed in the Catholic Church between then and now? What reform happened in the Catholic Church, that has yet to happen in Islam?

Forum List

Back