whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

Toroshit,

Yep, The idea that sharia was going to replace England's civil code was equally absurd.

Yes, apparently it was.....you fucking clueless Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit !!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gaytrauma

Good to see that you've come off your corner, not randomly screaming at passerbys this morning, and are instead in the public library posting.

In Canada, Jewish Talmudic law is used to settle civil disputes when agreed to by both parties, yet I don't see you batshit crazy conservatards here invoking fear of a Jewish takeover. Canada also allows for the application of Native law on reserves. In the United States, natives have some limited autonomy on reservations. Yet, here you are, wallowing in fear and hatred.

Toroshit,

Let's consider if the Jews are as comparable in the numbers of their acts of World-wide Terror, and especially against us Americans, as the fucking Islamic Swine.

I'm gonna give you a test that perhaps will let an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit like you understand REALITY:

HERE'S A WELL KNOWN TEST THAT'S BEEN AROUND:

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify blaming the Islamic Swine do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winners but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be offended and run to CAIR (Counsel for American Islamic Relations) for protection.

FOOT NOTE: Fort Hood Texas, another Muslim 39 years old Major Nidal Hassan, killed 13 people and wounded 30 some odd others.

NOW OUR PRESIDENT OBAMI SALAAMI IS TELLING US THAT THE YOUNG MUSLIM THAT ATTEMPTED TO BLOW UP A NORTHWEST/DELTA JET AS IT APPROACHED DETROIT ON CHRISTMAS DAY WAS, "AN ISOLATED INCIDENT."

And, of course.... as a dutiful Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd TWIT.... you'll agree with your Messiah.

Gaytrauma

It is a well known fact that you are a moron.

Acts of terrorism by Islamic radicals does not mean sharia is imminent.

Ignorant rants by nutters like yourself doesn't change that.

Last edited:
What started the Inquisition?

What changed in the Catholic Church between then and now? What reform happened in the Catholic Church, that has yet to happen in Islam?

One factor for sure: People wise up with TIME. Providing they have it.
Yeah, right........for sure!!!
282.png

pinkhawks.jpg

golfanyone.jpg

Im all ears.

"whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america?"

There is no single strategy; there are single tactics which inflame the situation however.

Cut off the head and the pocketbook of the leadership of 'radical Islam'; reduce the rhetoric against all of Islam; mitiagate the poverty where radicalism breeds; educate our population; and shout down those who hope to take personal advantage of the current conflicts and feed the flames of hate, fear and prejudice.

Jesus H Christ s0n...........you are fcukking beyond gone.

Where do people come up with this sh!t???

European-political-spectrum.png

What changed in the Catholic Church between then and now? What reform happened in the Catholic Church, that has yet to happen in Islam?

One factor for sure: People wise up with TIME. Providing they have it.
Yeah, right........for sure!!!
282.png

pinkhawks.jpg

golfanyone.jpg

another gay.......... < 21%er!!!!!

Where the fcukk do you learn to hate your own country to this degree???

s0n..........when my city is a target again, Im coming to airlift your fairy-ass driectly to the hot zone for the cleanup:rofl: And I plan to knock the headlight off your gay-ass bike on the way up the driveway too:D:D:D!!!

Last edited:
Im all ears.

1. Ban the practice of the Islamic religion in America including banning the construction of Muslim places of worship

2. Prohibit Muslims from owning property

3. Require Muslims to wear an identification label somewhere on their person

4. Prohibit Muslims from serving in the military, holding public office, doing business with the government, putting their children in public schools. For starters.

5. Oh...right...and Camps!!!!!
Leave it to you progressofascists to suggest loading boxcars and destroying the constitution. I'm noticing only leftists are suggesting such a thing.

Exposing their true self? I think so...

Im all ears.

"whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america?"

There is no single strategy; there are single tactics which inflame the situation however.

Cut off the head and the pocketbook of the leadership of 'radical Islam'; reduce the rhetoric against all of Islam; mitiagate the poverty where radicalism breeds; educate our population; and shout down those who hope to take personal advantage of the current conflicts and feed the flames of hate, fear and prejudice.

Jesus H Christ s0n...........you are fcukking beyond gone.

Where do people come up with this sh!t???

European-political-spectrum.png

Thanks for sharing. Ah, the contrary of Progressive is Reactionary, not conservative.

Who wakes up one morning and decides............."Know what? I think I want to be a limpwrister for the rest of my life!!!"

Why am I thinking these assholes were among the last to get picked for the team in the schoolyard:lol::lol:......fatasses who walk like birds and spent their formative years getting verbally abused. These are the people who grow up and become non-conformist assholes with the social skills of a handball, thus, the epic post counts on forums like this!!!!!:funnyface:

Does skooks hit the nail on the head or does skooks hit the nail on the head???!!!!:oops:

What started the Inquisition?

I reject your premise. It has widely happened in Islam. You can start with Indonesia, that has more Muslims than any other country in the world, and on balance practices a benign moderate, 'reformed' version of Islam.
You mean the re-radicalizing Indonesia?

As for your list of radical muslims couldn't do...

Roe V. Wade, if sharia law is enacted, abortion doctors will be executed. Solves that problem.

Stopping the burning of the Koran? Easy. Kill those who threaten.

Cartoonists who draw pictures of Mohammed? Death.

People who question islam? Death.

Women drivers? beatings, mutilation or death.

Adulterous women? Death by stoning!

Yaaaayyyyy it's a grab bag of Sharia fun!

You do realize NY, you'll be face down in a mosque or dead if Sharia ever comes here, don't you? Or are you going to try to flee the repercussions of what you supported?

whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

Shoot em a group e-mail explaining that this country has several million faggots like you infesting our country touching everything spreading your homo germs everywhere.:lol:

Later...........got a hockey game to go to................fcukk I so wish some of these fcukking limpwristers were playing on the other side today!!! Team calls me "Paul"................as in Bunyon!!!:lol::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You do realize NY, you'll be face down in a mosque or dead if Sharia ever comes here

Lets hear it...

How many think there is a chance that Sharia would come to the US?

I'm watchin the comemoration of 9/11.. I have yet to hear anyone refer to it as an act of terrorism. It's as if the towers miracuously collapsed all by themselves.

THAT is what scares me.

You do realize NY, you'll be face down in a mosque or dead if Sharia ever comes here
Lets hear it...

How many think there is a chance that Sharia would come to the US?
I'm sure many britons and canadians thought it'd never happen too. The islamic community in the twin cities is already bucking for it.

One nation
Under islam
with liberty and justice for none.

Forum List

Back